first post.....need help

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by PDub, Mar 13, 2007.

1. PDub

PDub New Member

Hey everyone, this is my first post as noted in the title. Ive been reading on here quite a bit though. Im in need of some help. The sex in my last relationship wasn't that great. Don't know if she just didn't know what she was doing or what, which caused me to masturbate more and more just to get off. I have never had a complaint from any girl before either. Well we split after 2 1/2 years and i moved to a new area. Well since i don't know anyone in the new area i have become MORE adapted to masturbating and i think ive done it so much that I have lost libido. Im almost to the point where i don't enjoy doing it that often either. Im a shy type guy so its hard for me to go up to attractive women and start a conversation just because i have that mindset that i don't want to sound stupid or say something stupid. Sorry this is so long, and thanks to those that help.

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Hi, PDub. Welcome to :sf!

Perhaps it's not that you have a lower libido - - it may just be that you're growing tired of that "single-handed girlfriend'. :lol Seriously, you need a connecting relationship to fully enjoy an orgasm. JUST MY OPINION, FOLKS!
    SO PUT THOSE FLYING TOMATOES AWAY!

Masturbating, without an occassional one-on-one can be extremely boring. :ugh

3. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

PDub
    Masturbating so often is like taking the easy way out.
    Get out, do things and meet some Gals, Their is plenty to go around.
    Maybe you wont meet the ideal Gal right off the bat
    but you need some pussy to give your fist a rest.

Hiker:sf

4. PDub

PDub New Member

well i resorted to masterbating when the sex with the ex was not exciting. i don't use it as an excuse not to go out and meet girls. like i said i have a hard time striking up a conversation when im interested in a female. I can talk to a girl im not interested with no problem though. psychological im sure. i know its all in my head and i need to get over it but its not that easy. you're right though i do need pussy but good pussy this time. thanks

5. jaguar

jaguar New Member

If you do talk to a cute girl, try tricking your mind in conversation, she is your sister, cousin, think she is ugly, a nerd or whatever to keep the conversation going. If all else fails, there is the Palm-a-la twins! Now that's a good time! hehe

6. zapper

zapper Member

next time your out chatting it up with the "girl im not interested with", see if any of them are interested in hooking up. the more "uninteresting" girls your with you will see that 1) the "uninteresting" girls are pretty damb interesting and 2) after some uninteresting girls, the interesting ones are a lot easier to get with cause now you got experince and confidence from all the so called "uninteresting" ones

7. danielspencer2

danielspencer2 New Member

just approach a girl dude