First Orgasm

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by danrb007, Jul 12, 2014.

1. danrb007

Gold Member

What do you remember about your first orgasm? Were you alone or did you have help? What was your reaction? Did you even know what happened? How old were you?

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

I think I was maybe 10 or 11 - discovering masturbation for myself (and by myself). Don't remember my exact reaction, but I'm pretty sure it was, "That needs to happen more... a lot more!"

3. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

I was young, maybe 9 or 10. Figuring things out for myself. I wasn't entirely sure what had happened, but I knew it felt good.

Li_hog_rider and danrb007 like this.
  4. SexologistHlp

Verified Gold Member

I was 12 or so and was watching a bra ad. I got naked and went into the bed. Before that all that I knew was when I see naked pics my dick grows bigger. I thought it was like some magic. But then suddenly I felt a need to pee. I kept trying to control but could not, I felt I pee'd in bed and when I started looking in shock I just could not find anything. After a few times I realized something comes out from the dick when you hold it that tightly. And may be a month later I realized what the hell it was.

5. danrb007

Gold Member

I actually don't remember what age I know I was 4th grade or so but I remember discovering that if I he held the shower massage shower head on my dick I would have this wonderful rush feeling. At that age I didn't ejaculate but it felt so good. Then when I was in junior high I was looking at the women's underwear in the Sears catalog and was stroking my dick working up to that wonderful feeling as usual but this time stuff started shooting out. Didn't know what it was and freaked out a bit because it made a mess..LOL

6. Lizzie73

Verified Gold Member

I was 19 and a virgin.....making out with my then boyfriend (now husband, JohnW on here).

Anyway, we were at his place on the floor, kissing like crazy. He was on top of me, and I remember feeling like I was starting to lose control of myself. I started passionately dry humping him. I was over come with this throbbing sensation in my groin that radiated out to my whole body. Then, I sort of went limp and felt flushed. I remember JohnW pulling back with a huge grin and asked, "Did you just have an orgasm??", and I remember I was like "I don't know, did I?"

7. igor

Gold Member

I was 12 at the time. Sitting on the toilet I began to squeeze the underside of my cock. It felt good - kind of like scratching an itch. I'd had erections before but this time it was really strong. All of a sudden I had this super tingling and felt pressure build up, then I shot (as they say) "ropes of cum." I was scared - I thought I'd broken something.

HotForHoney likes this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

At about age 12 I started getting dry wet dreams which felt wonderful :)
    Soon they became wet and sticky and felt even better but then this stupid guilt taught by the RC church set in and I prayed hard for forgiveness that the devil was possessing me in my sleep.
    Eventually after some rather bizarre and stilted sex ed I realised that this was a normal event and so tried to make it happen awake. Well that was an awakening indeed but it still took years to lose the guilt hang ups. Took many more years until early 20s to lose religion entirely and fully embrace my sexuality. Never looked back except in regret mode.

9. Mittimer

Gold Member

I guess I was around 13 or 14 and just really starting to explore my body. I went weeks touching myself, occasionally sticking a finger in because hey, that's what they did in the magazines. It was just all really blah. I would spent a few minutes every night just kind of rubbing my clit area and a few minutes sticking my fingers in and wiggling them around.

One night I was bored, home alone and curious. So I stole one of my parents vhs's and popped it in and tried to do what the gal on the video was doing. (It was a masturbation scene, no men, just two girls playing around with themselves.) I realized I was getting wet down there, probably because of the arousal from the video and nerves more then anything. I kept rubbing myself like them and felt my entire body tense up. I was more scared then anything. I thought I may be hurting myself so I stopped for a minute and kept watching. They seemed to tense up too, so I gave it another go. Rub-rub-rub for a while and that tense feeling came back. I kept going and a rush of heat flooded me and I tensed, shook a bit and got so sensitive I couldn't touch myself anymore.

I rewound the tape, tossed it back where it was and ran back to my room excited for what had just happened. I spent many more nights from that point exploring myself, exploring any form of technique (speed, pressure). I feel like I've got it pretty figured out now. :p

wrangler, unodos, HotForHoney and 3 others like this.
  10. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I think I was about 11. I had an erection but I never had it explained to me. I was in bed and rubbing it and my body shuttered and it jumped and was extremely sensitive and I could not touch it. Didn't think anything came out though....I do remember falling asleep quick and wonder if I dreamt it

11. xsweetxtimesx

Gold Member

Oh wow I don't know, probably about 12ish while exploring myself, I caught my clit by accident and it took my breath, after not being sure what had happened I gave it another go but this time kept going, suddenly I shuddered and I thought I'd done myself damage, I left it a while and realised nothing bad had happened and tried again.......staill trying it out today ;)

wrangler, danrb007 and Li_hog_rider like this.
  12. hollydollyrose22

Verified Gold Member

My first orgasm happened when I was 10, I believe. I would ride anything big and soft like pillows, comforters, large teddy bears, lol things like that. I remember feeling so guilty after I had an orgasm lol. Eventually at around age 13 I discovered clitoris stimulation by rubbing it and that became my go-to source of masturbation and still is. I have never experienced penetration.

wrangler, unodos and danrb007 like this.
  13. NedF

Verified Gold Member

I was playing with my cock (as normal pre-teen boys do), but this time I was stroking it pretty good. I was standing in the bathroom at the time. When I came it was dry and my legs almost gave out. I was ejaculating soon after that!

Life was never the same... I had lost my innocence! :D

HotForHoney likes this.
  14. AGFUNK

Gold Member

When I was around five humping something or other. I knew it felt good and wanted to keep doing it. Wound up humping for years. Wasn't until I was fifteen when I put something inside.