First Orgasm You Gave

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by makemeanoffer, Nov 3, 2014.

1. makemeanoffer

makemeanoffer Member

Most people remember their first orgasm, I find it more interesting to think about the first time I gave someone a thrill. I was 16 and had a GF who discovered the power she held by giving me handjobs, who was I to deny her the pleasure. But anytime I reached under her skirt she would slap me away, her tits were in play but her theory was that letting a guy get into her panties was one step from a teen pregnancy and ruining her life.

One night after I came I asked her if she ever pleasured herself, "no" of course not. I told her I heard the girls liked it just as much as guys if they tried it, she said "never".

The next weekend we were parked in our usual spot, doing out usual thing and I tried for the 100th time to get under her skirt, this time she didn't stop me. After a half hour of playing with her clit and pussy, with coaching, "harder, right there, don't stop", she had a loud, shaking orgasm.

In the post orgasmic state I asked her if she liked it, "yes", and what changed her mind? She said after our last date she realized how aroused she was from playing with me, she did what I suggested, and she ended up doing it almost every night. She said she couldn't wait till tonight so she could feel me touch her.

anotherguy, Amature and lbushwalker like this.
  2. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I honestly have no recollection of when I gave someone their first orgasm. Does that make me a bad person? Lol just bad in bed?

anotherguy likes this.
  3. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

Nah, you're just in the same boat as I am. (Sorry, I know it's pretty horrible to be lumped in with me, but...)
    There have been so many orgasms caused by you that you have long since lost the ability to remember when, where, how, and who was involved with each one.
    At least, that's my story and I'm stickin' by it! :D

Doitagain likes this.
  4. Doitagain

Verified Gold Member

I like it!

5. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Can't ever remember so far back but for sure it was not my first sexual encounter!

teamster145 likes this.
  6. Tonystarkxxx

Gold Member

I was 17 at the time. My GF was 18 and also had the same fear of getting pregnant before she was ready. She had given me handjobs (which at that time were surprisingly HOT) and had recently sucked me for the first time. I had touched and fingered her some but she was kinda bashful when it came to her pussy. One day I was so worked up after making out with her I got on my knees between her thighs and started kissing her thighs. Looking up at her I decided I was going to eat her. Was in her parents basement. He reaction.. Her body and her sounds.. Fuck. From that day on I was addicted to a woman's orgasm and eating pussy.

7. biker061

Gold Member

No real specific memory of the first one I "gave" but I'm sure it was several years before we both reached the age on consent, but it was 45 years ago. We both were very experimental, to say the least!

Doitagain likes this.
  8. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

First was my ex. She was a virgin when we met and I was working her with all my heart. Then she got scared and closed her legs, preventing further activity. I sort of gave up. Fast forward a few years later.
    I do similar to that first killed victory, but with more knowledge. Took a while, but things were so good she cried.

9. Bbpart

Bbpart Member

My first serious girlfriend and I were 16. I recall being embarrassed about not lasting more than a minute 0r so during sex. She actually mentioned to me that she had never received an orgasm during sex before. So I liberated one of my father's penthouses and read all about oral. I will never forget going down on her for the first time. It took a while but she started squirting cum and I had to hold her down as she half moaned, half screamed and then started crying. I was terrified and thought I'd hurt her, until she told me she had never felt anything as intense and amazing. The only reason I remember is the feeling of pride that followed and so began my passion for eating pussy!

lbushwalker likes this.
  10. Ra1nb0wUnderwear

Gold Member

It wasn't my first sexual encounter, because although I came twice... we were walked in on before finishing.

I believe it was the next time I gave a blow job though. Was never much for handjobs.

Doitagain likes this.
  11. beth_deakin_uni

Gold Member

when we were in the backseat of my friends dads car we had too many people on the backseat and i was falling all over and ended up sitting on this erection that came. we were in our bikinis and things so it was ok haha.

anotherguy likes this.
  12. anotherguy

Verified Gold Member

I don't remember the first time, though with my first serious gf i did teach her a lot about pleasuring herself. She would then return the favour by giving me fantastic hand jobs while i would bite on her tits, she loved it hard.

beth_deakin_uni likes this.
  13. ShyGuy2

ShyGuy2 Active Member

The first orgasm I ever gave was to my ex while I fingered her.

14. SemenShooter

SemenShooter Active Member

First one I thought was kind of weird right after it happened being young and not experienced at the time.. But not really after encountering this same thing later in life with a different woman.

Was making out with one of my first dates in my car and was kissing licking and sucking down from her neck to her chest. She had small breasts and I first kissed and sucked on her skin about halfway down the center of her chest when she started breathing hard shaking and moaning. So being the inner fetishist that came out more later in life I just kept at it working between that spot and her nipples. After it was all said and done her jeans and my car seat were pretty well soaked.:)

lbushwalker likes this.
  15. thunderseed

Gold Member

Edit... just decided I didn't want to share this memory. Its not that I'm secretive, it's just sad because he's the one who got away... my first love ...

#15 thunderseed, Nov 30, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2014
    danrb007 likes this.
  16. AWifesLust

Gold Member

Gave a boy I liked a hand job at night on his back porch when I was 14!

danrb007 likes this.
  17. JonJo

Gold Member

Good to see you.
    Where you been hiding?

18. Meee

Gold Member

The first orgasm I gave was the first time I had sex with the boy who is now the boyfriend. I was very taken with how he held me tight as he came. It made me feel very connected to him, even though his awareness otherwise turned inward at that moment.

10_3XL and HotForHoney like this.
  19. Layd

Gold Member

Fingering and rubbing the pussy of a virgin girl.

20. CreamyJustice

Gold Member

It was a handjob in his pitch black bedroom when we were 18. It was so perfect. ...first taste of precum as well, yum!