First Orgasm Ever

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by RLMassx, Oct 8, 2007.

1. RLMassx

RLMassx New Member

How was it for you, guys and girls, first time you ever came?

I remember mine vividly. Wasn't really sure what was going on. It was twilight and we were young. We were "experimenting/exploring" with our penises, as young kids do, while on an old couch in a barn. My friend told me that we might be able to "cream". He had pre-cum leaking out of his and said that was "cream". He showed me how I could "cream " but I had an orgasm without knowing what was going on. It felt like I was on a cloud and I didn't want it to stop. I did not ejaculate that first time but had lots of pre-cum running down my young cock (anyone ever have that experience?). I knew that all the next day and the next day (and day after that) was thinking how much I have to feel that feeling again but was trying to figure out where and how. I finally went into the woods behind our house, pulled my pants down, knelt down and stroked my cock. I had a beautiful orgasm and also ejaculated. I was a little nervous about what was coming out of my body but it felt so good. I pulled my pants up, covered up my puddle of cum with pine needles and went home.

How about everyone else?

2. loveit247

Gold Member

I remember mine vividly too. Was having sex with my BF at the time and he had just bought me my first vibrator. I came so hard I didn't know how to finnish it. I pulled the virbrator away but still had a huge orgasm.

3. dan7564

dan7564 New Member

IT was 5th grade, i didn't know why at the time but i jsut started rubbing my dick into the bed before i went to sleep, i was about to come but then i stopped myself cause i thought i was going to wet the bed. So i faked a sickie the next day and jsut went along with it preparing to clean aup a puddle of wee. I didn't piss myself but it felt good.

4. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

It scared hell out of me. It felt so good it hurt.

5. igor

Gold Member

I was 12 and sitting on the potty. I had had erections before but never thought much about it. This tim, however, I just started rubbing it, and it felt good so I kept it up. All of a sudden I came and squirted all over the place. I was really scared that something was broken, but it felt so good. So I tried it again the next day - and it has worked ever since!

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Jeez...I don't think I can remember back that far. I was probably about four years old when I had my first orgasm from masturbating.

7. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

are you joking? 4 geesh, that is young :uhh:

8. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Yea I would say so myself!

9. Barbwire

Gold Member

I began playing with myself and exploring when I was 4, but did not orgams until I was 6. We were staying with friends of the family while my mom was in the hospital. This was roughly 2 months after our house had burned to the ground, so I was really in a terrible state, emotionally.

My bed was a cot in the attic and I remember being scared to death sleeping up there and would do anything I could think of to keep from drifting off to sleep. One night, I started to touch myself and I felt something different, something stronger. I experimented a bit and ended up trapping my clit between the forefingers on my right and left hands and kind of moving the fingers up and down, so my clit popped in and out of the gap between them. (I must have had a cast iron clit back then because I have tried that same technique recently, and it hurt.)

I remembered doing it until I had a huge orgasm, then laying in the bed thinking I was going to die before I fell asleep. I was so relieved doing it, and surviving, that I did it almost every night after that and am still at it at the ripe old age of 41. ;)

10. RLMassx

RLMassx New Member

Wow! I can't imagine orgasming at 6 years old! I think I was about 11 and the feeling of cumming was overwhelming. And then when I finally ejaculated after that time, it was even more intense. Hahahaha...wondering if you were noisy!!!!

11. Barbwire

Gold Member

I don't know about way back then, but I'm loud as hell, now! :phat

12. MoNdO5142

MoNdO5142 New Member

my first time was when i was real young, about 10 or 11 or so and my friend told me if you rubed your penis "stuff" came out i didnt belieave him at first but a few nights later in the shower i tried and sure enough, "stuff" came out :D

13. nonvtec

nonvtec New Member

I thought I had started young, I was around 10 I guess, but never had actual cum come out, it was just clear, then one day I was stroking it and all of a sudden I felt something deep in my stomach start to build up and it was amazing, made a big mess though, only other time I felt one liek that was my first bj inside a girl's mouth, had some girls I used to meet up with tell me they started back when they were in kindergarten or younger too, guess females just start earlier

14. thanatos-eros

thanatos-eros New Member

I think I was around 9 or 10 the first time I had an orgasm, and like most, I didn't cum the first time, I remember having an erection and it felt weird but at the same time good, so I started touching myself, kinda investigating, and I ended up stroking my penis, and it felt good, really good, so I kept on stroking faster and faster, until finally, I had a weird but wonderful sensation, I felt like my penis was gonna burst something out, but nothing came out, just a feeling so strong I had to let my penis go and grabbed myself onto something while pulses of pleasure keep coming down to me and out of my penis... I did this several times later, and for a while, I didn't cum, until finally I did, and was surprised to see something finally came out beside those waves of pleasure :phat

15. loveit247

Gold Member

I was about 17/18 my first one. So it seems not all girls start early.

16. alicia_sweet

alicia_sweet New Member

Don't remember how old I was, but it was in my very early teens. I was at a sleep over at my girl friends house and we were up late after her parents were asleep. She was a couple of years older than me and had already had a boyfriend. We were talking about boys and how it would feel if one kissed you. We were silly and giggling about it. She asked me if I wanted her to show me what her BF did to her and how good it felt and I said OK. She started kissing me real gentle at first and then more passionate and after a while she asked me if I liked it. I felt funny about it wasn't sure, but didn't want her to stop yet so I told her yes I did. Then she said if I really wanted to know how it felt I had to take my nightie off. I wasn't sure about it but I did and she took hers off too. We lay on the bed in the dark and she hugged me while she kissed me again. She started carressing my breasts and teasing my nipples which made me nervous and I started laughing and squirming away but she said it was OK to let her show me. It did feel good and she told me I was pretty and I was tingling all over. I started kissing her back to show her I was learning and soon she stopped kissing my mouth and was rubbing my pussy while she sucked on my nipples I could feel I was all wet down there and began pushing back against her hand really hard because it felt so strange and good. I must have been making a noise because she told me to shush and put the pillow over my mouth so I did and closed my eyes. I felt her kneel over me and her long hair brush down my belly as she kissed me down from my breasts to my pussy. I held my breath while she spread my lips apart to find my little clit and suck on it but soon I was moaning into the pillow as waves of new pleasure swept from my vagina all over my body and I was shaking and shaking from my first orgasm. Afterward she asked me if I wanted to do that to her, but I was still nervous and didn't answer right away. She said it was OK but asked me to hold her while she made herself come. I lay back against the headboard and she leaned back against me so I could hold her while she masturbated. She made me promise never to tell anyone what we had done before we fell asleep. Luckily I woke up about three in the morning while she was still sleeping to go to the bathroom. I put my nightie back on and pulled the covers back over her just in time because her mom would have caught us both naked when she looked in on us a few minutes later.

17. Barbwire

Gold Member

The only lessons I ever got from my girlfriends were how to put on make up and do my hair. I must have been hanging with the wrong crowd. :(

18. ~emm~

~emm~ New Member

ohhhh yessss i remember it so well... was about 11, and rubbed a cola can on my trousers until i came, dint take me long... but POWAAAAA i jumped on the bed in absolute ecstasy and layed there for about 5 mins.

good old days