First interracial (sexual) experience

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by EyeKandy, Feb 10, 2016.

1. EyeKandy

Gold Member

in the past two weeks I've been contacted a lot (here) by white guys that like the fact that I've fucked black guys before. One or two messages, fine, but a few more and I became curious.

There's very little here about interracial sex. In fact, the most active post quickly turned into a social experiment in racism and intercourse. I've also never been contacted (again, here) buy a single black guy -and that's odd to be perfectly frank.

So let's talk about it. Specifically, your first interracial experience (provided you've had one).

My first time with a black guy, I got absolutely railed. It was in college, sophomore year, at a party. I drank too much, he drank too much. We ended up in some room, making out.

He had my cloths off so fast. I remember being (somewhat) forced to go down on him, before he was standing over me on the bed taking off what clothes he had on. He started at me with me on my back, and him kneeling between my legs.

And just to be clear, this wasn't date tape or even anything close. I knew what I was doing.

I remember being intensely focused on his penis in his hand, hard, and him rubbing it over the outside of my pussy. Then came a small level of panic as he pulled me onto it, forcefully, without a condom.

In all, it was very rough. I didn't get any say in what happend, and in less than 30 min, he was done. I came at least 5-6 times, which is average for this girl. But he didn't hold back, and refused to pull out when he came. And he came a lot! I was face down, head being smashed into the bed by the back of my neck. Chest on the bed, flat, with my ass in the air when he came. It was a long, balls deep ejaculation. I freaked.

I left after that. We never spoke again, and after ruling out that I might have gotten pregnant, I finally relaxed about the whole thing.

#1 EyeKandy, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2016
    inshape69, Powerhouse and ply like this.
  2. Lou_x

Gold Member

I apologize if this upsets anyone but I'm just not in the slightest attracted to black guys :eek:

3. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Not upset at all, but am questioning without having met every single black guy on Earth, how can you truly say you're not attracted to any one?
    So is it you have yet to come across a black guy you find attractive(normal) or you simply don't find dark skin attractive(problematic)?
    After Looking at your profile, what you say makes a bit more sense as I would imagine Ireland isn't exactly teeming with black people.

CreamyJustice and DayPlay3 like this.
  4. Fortheloveofit

I'll let you know (or she will) when she takes her first

5. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

Weirdly enough there is no grand story behind my 1st interracial experience. I was 17, had just enrolled into college, and was starting to partake in the frat party scene..I met this chick at such a party, i was drunk and horny, she was drunk and looking for a black guy to fuck..
    One thing that struck me about the experience was how rooted in pure lust it was..all my previous encounters were seemingly merit based(oh he's a nice guy i should give him some), or educational(hey i want to try this and you seem like you won't rape me or impregnate me). This was the first time I actually felt lusted after, not for my personality, or good deeds, but physically wanted to satiate her horniness. It was refreshing. After we went back to her room and did the drunken do, she passed out...i stuck around a bit(didn't want to seem like one of those guys) until she woke up to pee, of all things..she seemed genuinely surprised i was still there, said she had fun, but needed to sleep and her roomate would be back soon so I had to go..we never hooked up again, but we did see each other at parties afterwards and nothing ever got weird.

6. Lou_x

Gold Member

yes on both counts however I did not say I wasn't attracted to anyone I said I don't find black guys attractive there is a difference.

Snook and ply like this.
  7. Brum23

Brum23 Member

My first inter racial experience was with a black girl we'd been texting for a while, and we're out in a bar, both of us were drunk. We went to bed and she got on top of me in just her bra and panties and started kissing me, after a few minutes of kissing she could feel my dick and she took her panties off and pulled my boxers down and started riding my dick, after about 15 mins of fucking I came in her pussy. We both past out, the next day when we woke we were both naked and shy. She went to the toilet to clean up and came back to bed and said "well you've cum now it's my turn, lick my pussy" which I did and when she'd climaxed I bent her over and fucked her again. We are still together 3 years later.

gorman, Invigorated, unzipped and 3 others like this.
  8. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

No i meant any one black guy...we're not monolithic, we maybe racially coined as "black" but our hues range from pale as an Irishman to almost purple black.
    I always ask this question when somebody says I won't date this race, or they don't find a race attractive..if you haven't met every single expression of that particular group, how can one make a blanket statement of non desireability without allowing for the possiblity of someone you haven't met to spark said attraction?

CreamyJustice and petergozinya like this.
  9. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

So, not trying to remove your agency or anything, and lord knows I've been mutually drunk with sexual partners before, so I won't try to argue that aspect as date rape...but the rest of this story comes off as really rapey..being "somewhat" forced to give oral, you panicking when he unquestioningly entered you with no mention or attempt at/of birth control, and then literally came and went with no consideration of the gift you might have gotten about 40 weeks later? I'm glad you've...accepted it, and don't dwell on it, but if a family member or friend ever told me that story, that dude would've gotten dealt with severely.

EyeKandy likes this.
  10. Alwayslearningsex

Gold Member

My previous FWB which lasted a few months until I had to move away.
    I got to say it was the best sex ever, in the giving especially, the way she really cared about my pleasure and wanted to ensure I had my completion one way or another, our likes and dislikes were so similar, how she broke her own boundaries after seeing I was after well being and pleasures.

11. UncertaintyPrinciple

we were friends for a while, she actually had become my best friend honestly. But I never made a past at her. One day she told me she thought I was sexy. I didnt really know she looked at me that way. I knew she wasnt into black dudes, but I guess it was different with me. But after that, I didn't do anything, and we just remained friends. Circumstances occurred and somehow we ended up being roommates. Then she ended up sleeping in my bed, as she didnt want to sleep alone (lol). Nothing happened for a while. But obviously if a man and woman sleep next to each other and share a room, your going to see things.

i have a really big penis, so it's hard for me to hide it in pants, especially around a girl I am sexually attracted too. She noticed and made mention of my bulge and would make jokes about how big my penis was. One day while we were in a park (was a wooded area no one was around), she was making some jokes again, and I said, you keep on making jokes im gonna whip it out. By that time we had already talked about having sex, but she was uneasy about it, as she never had a penis that big. but I told her how do you know how big it is, youve never seen it. do you want too? And she was saying yes but shaking her head. I said im taking it out right now. And I did, and she was flabbergasted and kept smiling. I told her touch it. And she grabbed it, in the park. We went back to our room and she throw some spermicide on the floor next to me just in case LOL. well it didnt happen again.

then one day, we returned home from eating dinner and she was sitting down looking at the computer. at this time we were just sleeping on a futon. And I came up behind her, and started to rob my hands over her back. I started to smell her neck and hair, and then I started to lick her neck. With my tongue I made my way to her ear, not inside it, but around, on it. While licking and sucking on her neck, I stuck my hand down her paints, and began to rub on her clit, I slowly stuck my fingers into her pussy, which was incredibly wet. I used her on lubrication to rub her clit. She pulled out the weed LOL and started to smoke it. She was moaning while I was doing this. At that point she got the spermicide, and we both got naked.

spermicide takes 15 minuets before sex. And during that time I kissed her and with my tongue I licked her from her neck, to her breast. I continued to finger her and rub her clit. t this point I was inbetween her legs while she was laying on her back. I had my penis laying on her stomach, and she looked at how long and big it was in comparison. This 15 minuets for me was taking too long, So I started to rub her pussy with my cock. She then wrapped her legs around my dick, and began to jack it with her thighs. felt so good. at that point I said fuck this, and I told her i'll just stick the head in thats all. As I was sticking it in, her pussy was so damn tight and wet. I looked at her face as I did, her eyes were closed, she bite her lip and moaned. Then I began to slowly stroke it, there was some pain looks on her face, initially. but then that all faded and she began to moan. I gradually increased my speed. And I started to go full force, as her pussy began to accommodate my size. I grabbed her legs and put them both infront of me, on my shoulders. and I began to go very deep in her pussy. She was moaning, and her eyes were wide open. And after 15 or so minuets I came in her pussy. Her eyes were so big. I kept asking are you okay, and she just stared into my eyes, and didnt say anything, like she didnt know what just happened, and was totally dazed.

I rolled over and I asked did it feel good, she said hell yeah, but it did hurt initially. So I said, you wanna go again. And she jumped right on top for round 2. And boy oh boy did she know how to ride dick. And I jack hammered her as well. When it was happening, she was like holy shit your dick is so big. And we fucked for 20 mins and I came in her pussy again. She cleaned up, I cleaned up and we cuddled in the bed, talked about it, and fell asleep in each others arms.

That was my first interracial experience.

Invigorated and petergozinya like this.
  12. backcheck64

Gold Member

I don't understand why it's hard to understand. I'm not sexually attracted to black women in the least either. I'm very specific about what I find attractive, and that and that rules out 90% of the population. I've never had an interracial experience because it wasn't what I was into. Hell, of the 47 women I've had, almost all were of Germanic decent, blonde, blue eyes, etc. There were two brunettes and two red heads all of western European decent. I can appreciate beauty in other races, but that doesn't mean I want to fuck them.

CLE32793 and Sagittarius84 like this.
  13. Sagittarius84

Gold Member

I get having a type, but blonde hair, blue eyes, brunette and redheads all exist in other races/ethnic groups..Germanic descent isn't a monolith and so I guarantee with the 7 billion+ people on Earth there is a sizeable population of women that have "Germanic" features that aren't. Thus it comes down to skin tone which even then is negligible due to locale, pigment disorders such as vittilago or albinism, diet, etc...
    The fact is you can provide me a picture of your ideal woman or even one that you have dated and I almost guarantee i can find plenty of examples of similar women with totally different ethnic backgrounds.
    Given your description of your preferences alone calls to mind Arab and Middle Eastern, Brazilian(African descent), Jewish, and Hispanic women, so unless there's an underlying bias to your romantic choice, how can anyone truly say I'm not attracted to other races with certainty?

#13 Sagittarius84, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  14. backcheck64

Gold Member

I've never seen a middle easterner, brazilian, or hispanic woman that has the facial features along with natural blonde hair and blue eye's. I know some have blonde hair, but not all of the rest. Maybe there is an underlying bias I don't realize, maybe family or friends, but I can say I'm not attracted sexually to them. Same goes for size. I have never been attracted to overweight women.

15. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

This thread intrigues me because it all seems to depend on how you choose to define "interracial."

Does it have to be White/Non-White? Or do you break it down further to region/country/&c.

It's also important (I feel) to note that the concept of White as a race is a pure concoction that has come to be accepted as truth. It has predominantly been used throughout history to conveniently pigeonhole those who are "The Other" from what society wants to deem normal. For example: Not even 100 years ago Irish, Italian, Spanish, and German immigrants weren't considered White here in the USA. Now, if you were to ask most people, they'd assure you that those individuals are in fact White.

Things to think on...

As for the original post topic:
    My first interracial experience was with D, when she decided a quickie whilst on our walk by the river was a good idea -- I just went with it, because why the fuck would I say no? :cool:

CLE32793, HazHardHat and teamster145 like this.
  16. teamster145

Gold Member

Really?? I thought you liked them a little chunky.

Mittimer likes this.
  17. EyeKandy

Gold Member

I very much wanted to have sex with him. I flirted really hardcore, started the foreplay, and suggested we find a room. At the point when we were alone, I was very clear that I wanted to fuck him.

We were kissing, and my hand went down his pants first. That's the point when my clothes started to come off. By the time he had me naked, he was already fully hard. I was going to suck his dick, I just didn't think he was going to push my down on my knees if front of him and then with one hand behind my head, put it in my mouth.

When we moved to the bed, I figured we'd at least have the usual discussion (however short) about protection, but he just got right up in me. I didn't stop him, and I didn't say no. In fact I was probably calling out for him to do it harder.

He was just really rough with me, and the sex was really, really, hard. When he was finally about to cum I heard him mumble something, but honestly between his skin slapping mine, my own panting, and being jerked around, I couldn't make it out. Sure things have happened like this before, bypassed any protection, I just expected him to pull out.

When he didn't, and when I could feel his penis throbbing in me and my pussy being filled by his seed, I was like WTF?!? He didn't care.

I was embarrassed some, felt a little guilty, but to say I didn't know what I was getting into or that I didn't want it... That wasn't the case.

I've actually slept with a lot of black guys since. Do I prefer them (sexually), not at all. Will I always be willing to fuck one (or two if you know me), SURE! xxx ooo xxx

arugula and ply like this.
  18. backcheck64

Gold Member

You are such a hoot....... why don't you go find a tractor

19. backcheck64

Gold Member

OK, I even threw in a brunette for ya.

20. panthera leotigrisensis

this is 2016, not the height of slavery or jim crow. i don't even get the notion of classifying women in races to date/fuck ,women are women, and pussy is pussy. not as if a chinese/japanese woman gives better bjs than an afro-american woman, who has a better feeling pussy than a german white woman... no lol. if people consider that PC to say, so be it. but since slavery isn't legal anymore then this categorisation is not necessary.

EyeKandy and Wandererer like this.