first impression

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Mar 9, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

I can’t find the proper way to ask this question. I am trying to create a post that could answer a general question on how to have oral sex for the first time with another. Some people wont give you enough body langrage or wont come out and literally tell you what they need. Some girls say they don’t masturbate so they are not sure what they like. I am asking people to help me get it down to more of a science. I think what I am trying to learn is in the details.

For instance once I was a girl that I took out a couple of times we had sex for the first time. I fingered her had oral and intercourse. I love to give oral but by the time I learn what type of oral she wanted my tongue was too tired, jaws felt like they were on the floor, and my neck hurt. I was going about it the wrong way for her, being way too gentle. She wanted me to basically fuck her with my tongue. I had to cover my bottom teeth with my tongue and literally bounce my head off of her clit. This was after a good ten-fifteen minutes of trying to reach her ovaries with my tongue. Imagine a bear using his tongue to get the last bit of peanut butter at the bottom of a narrow jar, that was me.

To warm the oven , here is how I start out, I try to keep the beast inside it’s cage for as long as possible. when you have sex with a female you need to make-out with her until she starts to take your clothes off, because it usually takes her longer to get arouse then it would you. Even though I may be the aggressor to begin the act of sex I try my hardest to make sure that the women is the one in control. I try to make her wait for as long as possible before intercourse. I give her oral, I love to give oral lots of it. I pretend that if I don’t do it long enough she will kill me.

Now as for the oral I think that some girls get sort of worried when a guy goes down on her because of what it might be like down there. So even if one does not enjoy the act one need ‘s to act like it, and that by its self could get a chiq off. While I realize that working you way down towards it slowly makes a women conscience of her entire body focusing on just kissing her and then taking the expressway down to god’s gift to make her feel more comfortable. Make her feel as if you are not doing duty but a pleasure. I know that sometimes the female will look down at you to watch what you are doing, I pay little attention to her. I look at it as though if it were a glass of water and I were a fish longing for it. Because I believe that the female is looking down at into your face not because she wants to feel demoniacs over you, no I believe she is still trying to read my face to see if anything is wrong.

Now it is the technique that got me burn in the example and I think it is the technique that I want to get put to more of a science. When you are learning about a another person’s body, you may give them the sampler of techniques.

What I do while I am between her legs (at the “Y”) is not as simple as what it once was. I use to treat my tongue as though it was nothing but a small penis, and pay little attention to the outside of the vagina. I long to lick the g-spot with my tongue and a most of the girls that I have done this too got off on this. But I have learned that the it is better to focus on the outside of the velvet rose. I just look at her vagina like I have fallen in love with it. So I stare at, and I start treating it as though it is a glass of wine. With eyes closed I inhale it like I am trying to take in the flavor of it. I have hopes that she can feel my breath wondering through her peach fuzz or if she is moist she will get a warm sensation from her moisture evaporating because of my warm breath. To be sure the breath is warm I take deep breathes always in through my nose and sometimes out of my month and others out of my nose. or would cool her by licking, a moist spot on a part of the body and blowing on it creating a cool sensation.
    Then I kind of start all over again with the foreplay, in that I start making out with it. I forget about everything else around me, and not look at it but stare into it like it is my lover. I place my hand on her tail bone like I would place it behind her head while we are kissing. With my free hand I will touch her inner thigh and arm while performing oral on her. But usually rest it in her hand to see so I can feel her grip tighten from the pleasure. if I am lucky she will guide my head with her free hand.

Then I finally start moving toward it focusing more on my breathing then anything else. When my face starts to touch it I don’t just go after it with my tongue any more. No I tease it with the smooth surface of my lips and noose. I nimble it’s lips with my. I rub my noose into the hood of the clit. I try to make sure my lips are moist. Then I start being more aggressive and try to bite and pick up and move her lips with just my lips. Then I begin with my tongue. Not roughly though, when I start off I lick her with the same amount of pressure one would if you were trying to lick the sharp edge of a knife without getting cut. I use the least amount of my tongue as possible, the very tip of a moist tongue. I learn that I need to get the lips excited before I go after the clit, and if I must go after the g-spot with my tongue I need to save it for last. I want to trace the shape of it like a blind man trying to touching a rose without bending the pebbles. I do this to the entire area a few times very slow. Increasing the pressure slowly. All the while making moaning sounds as if she is pleasuring me. Then I get to attack the clit. I go about it the same way. With a gentle slow touch going around the circumference of it. But every once in a while leaving it so I can do quick strokes with a broad tongue to the whole thing. But always quickly going back to the clit to do the feather licking I was doing. But sometimes doing quick flicks across the diameter of the clit instead of the circumference. Until I think it is time to try to vibrate it with my tongue. I take my tongue so I would be able to make the “th” sound. Put my tongue under the clit and my lips around it to engulf the clit and blow as much air as I can between my teeth and tongue on to the clit with my tongue going in and out of my mouth.

Then I start to get rough. I start to stiffen my tongue and apply more pressure. Then I turn make my tongue broad and wide. Going from long slow stroke to ever quicker strokes. I begin to engulf the entire vagina with my strokes. But what ever attention I give to her vagina I give three times as much to her clit. I start adding pressure to her clit as well. I try to lick it off her body, I try to crush it with my tongue. My tongue chases after it left, right, up, down. Then I start sucking on it gentle to hard then I release it out of my mouth, so it can feel the difference between being in my mouth and out of my mouth. I let the clit know what the edges of my teeth feel like by forcing it with my tongue to walk the surface.

This is coming from a person that does not own a vagina but I do like to borrow one from time to time. And I make sure that I return it in better shape then what it was when I got it. I have heard once the anatomically of a vagina is just a inverted penis (or a penis is a non-inverted vagina) with the clit more like the head of the penis. It even get’s erect and comes in different sizes And the most sensitive tissue being on the outside hanging around the labia with the clit, they are like a gang you got to beat-up both lips before you go after the clit. I should know more then this about the vagina since I came out of one, I think I did? So treat it like you would your penis? I know this is more of a statement then a question, and it is very long, but I think what I want is in the detail. How should a person attack first time oral sex. :(

2. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

hay ryan if you have any idea how to edit this please contact me? :yell