First Experience Ever

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by Miles, Jun 19, 2004.

1. Miles

Miles New Member

It is to my belief that i am straight or straight with a part bi curve. Anyway, last night (on the 18th), my friend and I were talking about sex and masturbation for about two hours. One thing led to another when we started showing each other our penises; me being a little larger and fatter than his. Eventually, we tried oral sex which was fine; and he asked for a rim-job - which I denied. He also wanted to make out w ith me, which I denied. I felt bad so I let him try anal sex on me when he asked, bu twe only did it for about a minute because it was so painful. Anyway, my question is - what would you think he is? Straight? gay? bi? He has some playboy magazines but still, I wonder.

2. Miles

Miles New Member

And what would you say I am? Bi?

ive never had an experience with a girl before other than making out, but when I
    m in the mood, lesbians can really turn me on..

3. jnrain

jnrain New Member

Well, my opinion is why label yourself. Everyone gets so caught up on labels and worrying about what they are that they miss the important thing.

I think you should do what you enjoy. Don't be turned off or make yourself be turned on by things that don't actually turn you on, but don't deny yourself the pleasure you can get from something you enjoy.

I read an article a couple of years ago where a guy was talking about something similar. His comment boils down to "I don't get turned on by guys, just this guy". It may be that your friend isn't turned on by guys all the time, but that he does like you.

Anyway, my advice to you would be this. If the situation arises again, do what you enjoy. Don't worry about what socieity thinks of you, don't worry about what others will think of you, just do what you enjoy.

And if you're wondering what your friend feels, or if he secretly likes guys, just ask him. Who knows, you may open the way for a relationship that will be good and fun for the both of you. :)

John

4. Miles

Miles New Member

Thank you for your commentary, I like your point-of-view very much. Interesting way to put it.

Miles~

5. jnrain

jnrain New Member

I'm glad someone was able to get something out of my ramblings... :)

6. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

You're bi, your friend........don't know.

My opinion only.

7. hil_hil

hil_hil New Member

I like the part where you say "I was a little bigger than fatter than his"

8. Hug_It

Hug_It New Member

I agree with no reason to put a label on it... if it was fun and exciting, just accept it for what it is... I've always looked at the labels of "bi" "gay" or "straight" as more pertaining to who you could have a loving relationship with... sex can just be sex, no matter what the gender of your partner is... as long as a good time is had by all there's no reason to over analyze it.

9. Corey Bryant

Corey Bryant New Member

You experimented - so be it. You had some fun? I used to know this one girl in the military - she said she was straight. But she also admitted that there was one girl that she would not mind having sex with. But only this one.

And as Hug It said - sex is sex. If you had fun - do it again :) If you did not, go on with life & forget about it.

10. Giancarlo

Giancarlo New Member

Have more gay sex. It is fun isn't it? :) That's all I'll say.

11. sexynzgirl

sexynzgirl New Member

Not all bi/gay men like anal sex anyway and if its rushed it most often will be painful. You definately shouldn't have any kind of sex unless you want to. Did you know about your friends tendancies before you started giving each other oral? Your friend asking you for a rim job when you are having your first experience with him is a little forthcoming. Did you two talk about the experience at all? Try to think about what you enjoyed about the experience and focus on that for your next one if you wish there to be another with him or a different man.

I wonder how the blow job possibility came up? Did you ask him to do it to you? You did it to him? How did it happen? It doesn't sound like you have a big interest in girls so good idea to tune your man love so it works for you.

12. touchzing

touchzing New Member

What makes it important for you to label yourself and your friend so quickly? As others have said, experimentation is natural. Discover yourself and accept only those labels that feel comfortable for you.

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

All of these sond good. Labeling can get out of hand. At the first time that i started to think about my sexuality, I did the labeling as well. I got over it, and now I am who I am.