First date with much older woman ...

Discussion in 'Sex and Relationships' started by shaved_nudist_guy, Jan 2, 2013.

1. shaved_nudist_guy

shaved_nudist_guy New Member

I havent been this nervous in a long time. I'm 36 and usually date women in the 22 - 32 range, however, I recently decided I would try dating older women for a change. Up till now the oldest person I ever dated was less than one year older than me, tonite I'm going out with a 52 year old!!! To make things more interesting, I usually date "bigger" girls, mainly girls who were athletic in high school but gained 20 or 30 pounds in college, I am 6'3 270 lbs, my date tonite is 4'11" 100lbs. We seemed to hit it off, she definitely is into bigger guys and we have a lot of shared interests.

So any advice about stuff to do or say, or stuff to a kid would be much appreciated.

2. backcheck64

Gold Member

Relax and talk about your mutual interests. It's much easier talking to a 52 yr old than a 22 yr old. Things start to even out more over the age of 35....unless your immature, but we'll say you're not. I find the 20 somethings annoying as hell myself. And generally, ahtletic girls in HS and college...stay fit. A small relapse maybe, but overall a true athlete stays in shape because physical activity doesn't change with age, the intensisty may, but the activity level doesn't. My wife was a softball player in her earlier years, that changed to cycling, now it's a full workout regiment with cycling.

settle in on a coulpe of subjects you both enjoy and see where it takes you.

3. ply

ply
    Gold Member

You don't have to talk. Just sit her on your lap and spin her like a top.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

That's one reason I always dated and then married thin women.

5. shaved_nudist_guy

shaved_nudist_guy New Member

Well the first "date" was amazing and we got together again last night for some more fun. Always an unexpected, yet welcome, surprise to find out your date is just as pierced and almost as tattooed as you are. I'll have to write up some more details in the "I had sex today" thread.

6. salena_s

salena_s New Member

In...LOVE>>SEX>>>>FRIENDSHIP there is no place of age...its my personal view point

7. igor

Gold Member

Calendar age is meaningless. It's the personality and attitude that counts.

8. robinrio

robinrio New Member

Just be yourself. Treat her as you would any other kind of woman.