First date in three years

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fantasien, Nov 27, 2005.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well, I just finished up my first date for three years. She was really fun and The date in general is the most fun i have ever had with another woman. She is a couple years older and into astrology and reading books, and dancing, M8sic, and we just got so distracted in our conversations and laughing and playing pool and eating..... It was just really fun.

The way it came out is that we met when I was working and sitting at the door of my theater taking tickets. We just kicked off at the first word when we met. We talked and continued to talk. Then I got her number and we exchanged convo's (conversations) making plans for a date, but with some detours brfore tonight.

2. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Congrats, glad all went well.

3. Thorn

Gold Member

I'm glad you all had a blast fantasien! ;) Are you thinking about going out with her again? Keep us posted man! :brow

4. dave_30

dave_30 New Member

lol ... for my first date with my GF.. We went down to the beach.. Went out and ate .. I took her back to my place and we screwed our braines out lol

:)

she told me that she had had no intention of having sex with me on our first date... But somehow i just .... "Did it for her" lol

5. kbate

kbate New Member

Damn. I was so hoping to read of hot car sex. :disappointed emoticon:

Well done anyway.

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Well we had our second on Wednesday. It was even hotter! We saw the movie, Just Friends with Chris Klien and anna ferris, and Ryan Rhynolds! it wass very funny!:D

After the movie ended I grabbed some sweet kissin'. Afterwards we wwalked to her car in the parking garage. Then we talked and then I reached around her waist and puled er close to me and started making out standing by her car. we paused and talked a lil more and then I went in again and held her in my arms and held her against the side of her car and Romantically made out.

I want to do a third and go dancing with her. What are some words of wisdom or advice that you guys can give me? I would like to get more physical with her, we both click and understand eachother. My problem is I don't have a liscense and A car. I don't want to have her drive me to and from our dates when It would be required. And I have a problem of holding back when things get to the next step, Or next Base to put a better phrase on it.

I made a mistake with my last girlfriend of going to fast and pressing it to hard. I lost control once I had that first kiss. I don't want to become obsesive and scare her off. She's one that I would like to keep for a while. What should I do?

7. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

You can always take a taxi.

8. Shellen77

Shellen77 New Member

Have a group date with friends & have them pick you two up at your place.

9. fantasien

fantasien New Member

That is what I was thinking. I was also thinking of inviting my friend From San Fransisco and his Girlfriend and do something together.

10. lovebutton

lovebutton New Member

I know I am new but>>>tell her how you feel. She may speed things up or slow them down. Then your not guessing...Good luck!

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Update

I forgot a little tid bit of info.

I forgot to explain that she was already dating someone else ahead of time on the phone before our first date. I told her I was ok with it until things advinced on wither side. I don't know what exactly is going on. i'm wondering if i pushed it too hard or something?

I told one of my co workers about it and my friend and they finally got the picture. I don't really get it. It sounds like she was cheating on her Other guy with me. But after a month, I don't think things can get that serious that fast, Can they?

she hasn't returned my calls, and I havn't tried calling her back since the begining of the month.

12. Logger

Gold Member

Persistence Counts.

Call her once a week or so. Different women work on different numbers of days to get a fresh evaluation.

Many guys who don't have cars are successfuly dating women. However, responsility and promise for the future count.

How are your prospects for becoming financially more able to give to support to a woman?

Where would you like to go on your next date. Anything close to her house, you could just walk?

Any lines for building exclusivity?

How about, "Gee I sure wish I could be your boyfriend."

Questions?

13. fantasien

fantasien New Member

OK, well I have moved on and have started to get involved with a co worker. She's a great person and we have already startd talking like we are more.

I have started to face a situation lastnight about where I am at, as far as feeling like starting a relationship. You guys got to understand that I am a person who doesn't neccessarily feel stable and able to provide certain things. I have been thinking about this today. I am willing to provide. But I want to make the right decisions. I have never had the ability, or the right job, outside of working for my dad that has stuck with me. This is the only thing that halts me at the door and makes me think about how to accomplish these goals.

I am, after the winter season going to be working on my liscense or in a month or less. I am realizing, I am profiting from taking public transportation, in some ways, But losing in others. So I think this is the next thing I am going to commit to. The job I haave now working at the theaters, is great and I love it. If only I can get enough hours, Or find a second job. Or move in town so I can walk to work, while I am working on my liscense.

Anyting you guys can give me as far as advice goes, Would be great!

14. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Well, Fanty, I think you are on a positive mission for your life. You got a bunch of people rooting for you here!
    A potential partner wants to see some self-motivation. It gives them a clue as to whether you have any goals beyond the moment. Moving out of your comfort zone (away from working for dad) and sticking with things through the hard times (working 2 jobs, etc.) will also increase your own self-image... and that will play well in a partner's eyes.
    Glad to hear about working on that license - it will open many doors for you. I don't see anything wrong with continuing to use public transportation for work or other non-relationship duties, if it saves you money.
    good luck!!