First blow job

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by roomit, Aug 7, 2004.

1. roomit

roomit New Member

What was it like getting a blow job for the first time?

What sensations were present?

Was it different than what you expected?

What was going through your head at the time?

How long did you last?

How did you feel afterward?

2. peta

peta Banned

:eek this is simular to the anal post :eek

3. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

I remember when I got my first "header" I was so eroused and excited that I actually couldn't cum because I was determined that this was gonna last for a while. Finally in her eagerness to make me cum she took my dick in her hand and tried giving me a hand job. That didn't do anygood so in between kissing her passionately and fondling her breasts we laughed ourselves histerically! WHen I did cum inside her it was durring intercourse! To this date I have never came inside a lady's mouth.

4. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

I love getting BJ's. Would like to get from 2 ladies at sametime. My wife 1 of them!!!

5. teneken

teneken New Member

its kinda freaky but...my first was with my girlfriend, jessica. me and my slighly older brother went to a friends house with my gf

anyway we got talking about whatever. there was me, jess, my brother and my mate all in this small room. jessica gave me head then, in font of my step bro and mate. then she moved on to my brother and sucked him off. my friend however didnt get head, he sat in the corner jacking off to my gf giving me and my brother a blowjob

6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

Sounds interesting!?

7. frankinstine

frankinstine New Member

my first time came from two older girls. they were both roomates of my older brother. one was 21, and the other was 25, i was 17. one started with a hand job, while i kissed the other, she was prettier. both got around to sucking my dick, and they one of them said she was suprised by how big it was.. big ego boost, the other had already given me a couple of handjobs, so it wasn't anything new. but it was pretty fun, and getting head from two girls at once was pretty pimp. once i was getting close, they stood my up, and both got down on their knees. they sucked me till i almost cummed and finished by hand so i could blow all over their faces. i was suprised they would let me do it, i loved it.

8. kbate

kbate New Member

My first was my freshman college roommate. She started by giving me back rubs, then they progressed to front rubs, and eventually we hauled the bunks out and brought in a double bed to make things a little easier...... er. back to the topic.... She kissed me on the pussy and then went and finished me off in about 2 minutes. It was heavenly and I began learning to reciprocate immediately.

As far as guys go, I gave my first when I was 16 and he lasted about 5 minutes then sprayed all over me, my shirt, the floor, and I was totally grossed out. I waited almost a month before doing it again.

9. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

My first time wasn't until I was older. I was dating a woman whom I was madly in love with. It makes it better with those kind of feelings. I have given before but never recieved and she had a fetish for preforming oral. We started to massage each others thighs in a 69 and she went down on me and it was one of the most pleasurable things I had ever felt. She was on top on the 69 so I was holding her bottom too which really turned me on with her...(she had a nice bottom) while sucking on her clit and tounge fucking her. She knew this was my first blow job and that turned her on more (she told me afterwards) and she managed to cum first but not from my tounge. From my two fingers going back and forth on her clit really fast.

Watching her cum up close and wiggling her bottom plus moaning while sucking on my dick was more than I could take. I yelled through the orgasm on the top of my lungs shaking my head back and forth as I came.

What made it even more pleasurable and I didn't know this until later, was her expience and technical expertise. She intentionally pushed her mouth down on my head over and over which made the orgasm stronger she jacked off my base at the same time and rubbed my balls. I was too confused to know all this at the time..just lost in bliss..she explained it to me later.

As a footnote her neighbor in the apt complex heard us have sex (which we did all the time) and propositioned her for intercouse. It really ticked her off because he was married with a 2 year old child.

10. hiddenslave

hiddenslave New Member

MY first Blowjob, was back in dec of 05 from my present women! It got started in the car on the way to my house, but i could not handal it, so we finshed when we got back to my house! I think she was getting flustaed because it was take so long but afterwords i felt very drained! since then i get one just about everytime i see her!

11. etexboy38

etexboy38 New Member

At my age no one will believe this BUT, I've had several women suck on me but it wasn't until 6 years ago, my gf and present love of my life, gave the full deal meal to me, totally went off in her mouth and she swallowed immediately. With the others, I just could never cum. Perhaps they just didn't do the right thing, or I couldn't concentrate, no matter what I never came (climaxed) with them. But now, it's her wanting to. When we date, she says she "wants to suck me and please honey, go off in my mouth." No better feeling in the world most of men think. And I eat her pussy a lot as well, but many times, I have nothing left when I fuck her or try to fuck her. I really want a piece but once she's finished sucking me, I am worn to a frazzle. But that is a true story of getting my full bj after all these years.

12. Acid7711

Acid7711 New Member

Some of you have some pretty interesting stories. Mine was nothing fancy, but I still loved it. It's always great.

13. Thorn

Gold Member

Rose was the first one to get me off with and in her mouth. It was a week before we were married. She swallowed too. Before that I dated a girl that wouldn't let me fuck her, but every night she would suck me until I said "I'm cumming" then she would finish off my orgasm with her hand and massage my balls and groin area with my cum. Pretty HOT! :brow

14. Krof

Krof New Member

puss_in_boots gave me my first blowjob, it was fenomenal. But a little bit too much teeth for me caused me to not go all the way, and now she's very very good at it, no teeth problemsand she knows just where to lick. But now I'm used to it so it takes a long time. I haven't finished in her mouth yet, but I hope to one day ;)