first anal

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by sinner, Feb 2, 2011.

1. sinner

sinner New Member

They had been together for many years, long enough that they knew full well what each other liked and didn't like in the bedroom.* Most things were fair game.*They had tried almost every conceivable position (*doggystyle was off limits) and had shared oral sex on a regular basis.* Rough stuff wasn't their cup of tea but sometimes they "wrestled" each other for fun and it led to very mild dominance fun. Though he didn't remember talking about it, he knew that anal was out of the question.
    Period sex however, was fair game. On her light days, they would keep a towel handy and it was business as usual. Sometimes they just did it in the shower to avoid the need for clean up.* If she was having a heavy day or if her cramps were bad she might just blow him to keep body and soul together till her period was over, so when he cuddled up to her that night with his dick hard as a rock from watching her change into that little flowered babydoll, he wasn't surprised at all when she grabbed his cock said, "my friend is visiting so no pussy tonight but if you want..."* His shorts were off before she could finish the sentence.
    She got up, turned the TV off and put on some music. He sat naked with his back against*the head board,*his cock standing at attention.* As she climbed over the foot board and crawled up the bed she stared into his eyes smiling. He spread his legs and she curled up between them, cupping his balls in her left hand and grasping his cock in her right. She pumped it slowly and smiled, "we have to take care of your friend." He tilted his head back closing his eyes, "oh that's nice of you."* "I Love you," she said as she dipped her head and licked his shaft. "Ohhh I Love you too." "I bet you do," she said this time licking in a circle around the head.* "oh shit. i wish I could fuck you tonight." "Me too baby, but*I have to keep my tampon in." and she took him into her mouth closing her lips around his firm shaft.* He leaned forward in Ecstasy, rubbing her back as her head started to bob in his lap.
    She still held the base of his cock with her right hand pumping in synchronization with her mouth up and down his pole, her saliva lubricating his whole package. Her left hand rubbed the bottom of his sac and gently pushed at his balls.* He massaged her back as he enjoyed the sensations, but she twisted and lay on her stomach between his legs now, her arms around his thighs as she devoured him.* he played with her hair enjoying the pleasure that she knew how to prolong.* She rose to her knees so her long hair fell on his hypersensitive hips. He gasped as he felt an orgasm rising. first*in his balls and then a fuller feeling in his loins. She shifted to his side and reached under his balls again rubbing as*bobbed faster, taking*his whole length with each swallow. He felt his dick hitting the back of her throat. when she reached back further and pressed a finger against his anus he exploded, shooting spurts of cum into the back of her mouth.* She pressed her finger to his anus as he continued to come longer and harder than usual, his cum dripping out of her mouth around his rod.
    As his orgasm subsided, she gulped and sat up hugging him, "holy shit, that was a lot." "Holy shit, is right" he gasped "That was unreal. That felt soo good with your finger. You never did that before. You have to remember that one."* He kissed her deeply, their tongues wrestling. without breaking the kiss she whispered " You came so hard it made me soo fucking hot" as she straddled his lap.* Lifting her babydoll over her hips she grinded into his pelvis as he grabbed for the headboard to steady himself.* He lifted his hips thrusting gently. "careful" she laughed "He cant go in. We'll end up in the ER trying to explain how my tampon got jammed so deep." she reached behind herself and grabbed his dick as she slid her hips up his body.* He slid down to his back as they adjusted the position.* she pumped his cock with her hand as she rotated her hips pressing down into him. "I can't believe you're still hard after coming like that" she said biting his lip.* "oh fuuckk, you are soo hot" was all he could say.* He cupped both her breasts as she sat up straight humping hm slowly, still pumping his cock.* It was still wet from her saliva and his cm so her hand slid easily. He lifted the babyoll and leaned up to take her nipple into his mouth. She breathed deep and as she leaned forward she let go of his cock and cupped her breasts, holding them to his face a he licked and sucked, delighting them both. as she leaned forward she thrust her hips down pressing her clit into his pubic bone his dick pressed downward by the position.
    As he sucked he thrust his hips meeting her humping.* As he did his dick passed between her ass cheeks.* " Oh god that feels good" he said. "don't fucking stop" she breathed, "I want to come soo bad." He continued his thrusts, his cock surround now by her cheeks.* Still sucking her tits he let them go and reached behind her grabbing her cheeks, careful not to upset the rhythm *of her humping. As he pulled at her cheeks they spread slightly and he felt his cock pass over her anus.* "OH baby" she gasped "you're right that feels good." She pressed her chest to his face smothering him in her*ample cleavage.*The tighter clench* let him reach further and he spread her cheeks even further as she shifted to just the right angle and the head of his cock slid against her virgin asshole.* With her next thrust she pressed against it again and he could feel her hole open ever so slightly.* "she let out a squeak and with the next thrust the head of his dick slipped inside and*then out then back in just a little more and and she cried out in bliss. "GOD! OH FUCK YEAH"* He thought she would stop but he lay there letting her orgasm wash over her and as she continued to hump his dick slid between her cheeks and he came spraying her back with cum as she collapsed on his chest. "Oh yeah" she sighed "we do have to remember that one."

2. lizbebe

lizbebe New Member

mmmmmmmmmm !! loved it ... i am not big on anal (to thats just a exit ) but loved it!! keep writing !!

3. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Good writing! I am not into anal, but you made it sound hot!

4. liketodoanal

liketodoanal New Member

Are you out here?

5. HardRocker

Gold Member

No, I think she's out there.

6. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Anal is still a work in progress for us. But you sure made it sound HOTT! Great post!

7. sinner

sinner New Member

Based on some of the responses to this I'm sorry that I took some literary license with this true story. This really developed over the course of a few months. My wife was reaLly enjoying nonpenetrative sex during her period and the orgasms she was having were relieving her cramps it started out in a cowgirl position with her holding my penis behind her back. Around the same time we were trying out perineal massage during oral sex and discovering how sensitive our anuses were. One thing led to another and we started experimenting. Truth be told, we never really got into full anal sex. It was more like just the head of my cock pressing into her anus. Penetration was limited. For anyone who wants a partner to try it though. It was a fun position. I did have many orgasms squirting jizz on her back with her ass cheeks clenching my cock. :)

8. BlueLizard

BlueLizard New Member

Liberties or not, sinner...it wasd stll a HOTT story!

9. sinner

sinner New Member

Thanks.

10. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Am I out where??

11. FlirtyChick

Gold Member

Out
    Where?

:spank

12. nurseharley

Gold Member

nice story. i have a bit of a fetish with anal :D

13. sinner

sinner New Member

Wherever it is, can I come too?

14. sinner

sinner New Member

That's a big turn on for me. Its probably on the top of my list of taboos. By that I mean something that we don't do but I have a lot of curiosity about. I really enjoy anal stimulation while fucking.

15. SweetnSassy86

SweetnSassy86 New Member

Great read! I have to be in the right mood and lately I am in that mood!

16. SexyBeto

SexyBeto New Member

I've only gotten that far once and I must say penetrating a girls anus feels really good.

17. whybother

Gold Member

Nice way to ease into anal