First Anal and other things.

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by Eros1987, Jan 27, 2007.

1. Eros1987

Eros1987 New Member

Hello. I'm new here. Been lurking for a few weeks but this is my first (and quite explicit!) post so please be kind!
    I've been seeing my girlfriend since last summer and we're very much in love and both fairly young and inexperienced. In many ways we've been learning from eachother, slowly revealing our own little fetishes and I guess, adapting to them and enjoying them!
    One thing we'd sort of joked about with eachother when ever it came up in conversation (usually with other friends, let me add!) was peeing during sex. Well one night, we were both a bit drunk and I brought it up, so one thing lead to an other and we tried it and really enjoyed it, although I think we'll only do again after a boozy night.
    It turns out she'd really like to have someone watch us while we have sex and I think I'd be quite up for that too. This came out last night, after we'd been reading her housemate's erotic novel. She said that reading that had made her want to have anal sex. We've tried this once or maybe twice before but she didn't really enjoy it. Well she said she wanted to try it again, so I lubed her up, started with a finger, then two then gradually and slowly slipped my cock in. We both really enjoyed the experience and really got into it. She keeps herself very clean so that wasn't really a huge issue for either of us. I actually think I prefer vaginal sex more since, although it's a little less tight, there's a more interesting sensation once you're inside.
    Anyway, we finished and she turned over so we could cuddle but then i noticed a quite shocking blood stain on the sheet. I think it shocked us both but she did assure me that it didn't hurt and I shouldn't worry and we'd deal with the sheets tomorrow. I'm not really sure what the point of this post is at this stage. I guess it's just good to share this sort of thing sometimes. Has this happened to anyone else? I guess the lesson is it can be quite fragile up there and it really is worth going VERY gently and slowly when trying it for the first time. She's fine now so I guess for her, the bleeding was just very brief while we were actually having sex but the blood stain still came as quite a shock.

Well thanks for reading my little story and it's nice to finally be posting on here. I really enjoy reading some of your stories and hope I can contribute some more fairly soon!

E

2. SexyScorp

Gold Member

Be careful...maybe you aint mean to have anal sex often...but now and again...just my intuition?

I had a gay friend (he died from aids..bless him :()...he had problems with his rectum, due to too much penetration...

Take care and good luck!

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

I find I only want anal every now and then. And sometimes, I think I want it, but when he starts to penetrate, it hurts too much, so we back off and do something else. A woman has to be in control of if and when it happens.

When we first had it, I believe there was a slight tearing/rubbing at the opening, which caused a little blood. It wasn't bleeding from the inside, just at the opening.

4. Misa

Misa New Member

o_O oh my goodness.

That sounds really scary! I didn't know people liked this. Hm...

ouch >_>; Maybe she should get checked... just incase?

5. heelfetish

Gold Member

The tissue in the anus (I hate that term) is very fragile. Small tears are common, and will cause a little bleeding. this is usually due to a lack of proper foreplay, lack of lubrication, or being rough.

A little blood is nothing to worry about. However any bleeding that is prolonged or heavy is cause for concern, and she should go to a doctor.

6. Eros1987

Eros1987 New Member

Thankful to say nothing prologned, not even slightly! Thanks for the advice anyway. I think we might wait a little while before trying that again :)

7. heelfetish

Gold Member

It means a lot (to me) that you're concerned for her well-being. :)

8. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

I second that :)

Your genuine concern will most likely make a big difference in her ability to have the confidence in you to try it again as well. :tup

9. Eros1987

Eros1987 New Member

Oh she's "the one" definitely :)
    I'll see what she says about me sharing some our pics with you guys.

10. Eros1987

Eros1987 New Member

So here's an interesting progression. We got a bit experimental late into last night and she tried going up my arse with a toy! Felt good to a point but I must say it did hurt. Wouldn't mind trying it again though. ;)

11. heelfetish

Gold Member

Proper relaxation is key. Did you start with something very small before graduating to the toy? Your ass needs to grow accustomed to having something in it before you can put anything of size in there.

It's great that you're willing to experiment!!! Good luck to you both!

12. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

I can't remember if it was here or someplace else that I read "when preparing for anal sex, use what seems to be too much lube then DOUBLE it!" I also once saw where somebody suggested getting one of the large injection hypos, one of the really big ones, putting lube in that slipping it up into the anus and pushing in a lot more lube in addition to what they had already used. Some of our SF lube experts would know better than me what the best kinds of lube would be.

13. HerHubby

HerHubby The SF Poet Laureate
    Gold Member

Oh and if you have bleeding, you can get these Anusol suppositories which will help and they have a prescription kind with cortisone and, of course, your physician would have to prescribe those.

14. heelfetish

Gold Member

Injecting lube into the anus with a syringe is probably not necessary. Once you're through the opening (both muscles) there is lots of room in there, which is one of the things that makes it very different than the vagina. But yes, lube, lube, then more lube. Really you just need to lubricate your anal opening, and the object you're inserting, be it a toy or a cock.

As for what kind of lube, that depends on several factors. If you are using a condom, then a lube that is compatible with the condom material is a must. Most water-based lubes are fine for latex condoms.

Personally I use Eros, which is a silicone-based lube. It's safe with latex condoms, and doesn't dry out as quickly as water-based lubes. Others I have personally tried are K-Y, AstroGlide, Wet, and a few others I can't remember right now.

Try several and see which works best for you. :)

It's a good idea to stay away from desensitizing creams like AnalEze, as these will numb you to pain. And that's a bad thing. The pain is there to tell you you're doing something wrong, and is an alert that you've gone too far, too fast. Anal sex should always be painless, or you're not doing it right.

15. goldsounds

goldsounds New Member

LUBE LUBE LUBE. Can't stress that enough. water-based!

16. analgirl77

analgirl77 New Member

i luv anal and use lube lube lube and use a buttplug to help relax the muscles for easy penetration