Fire fetish, real human torch

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by engulfedinflames, Nov 19, 2011.

1. engulfedinflames

engulfedinflames New Member

Hi all, anyone here into or interested in fire and being on fire?

That's my fetish, I love to be on fire and to see others enjoy fire the way I do. I figured i'd ask and see if there are any others interested in such a thing. I've been setting myself on fire for over 20 years now, and every time I light up it's still amazing.

Here's a video if anyone's interested in an example of what I like and do, My back alight - YouTube

So how about it, anyone else here into becoming a human torch, or watching someone do it?

2. hubbywubby

hubbywubby New Member

Kay first I'm not judging you. This is my opinion. This type of fetish could kill you or others. So i think anything of this type you should ask a professional if its something that maybe you should get some help with. I saw the video and I cant hep to think that this is something that could get out of control in a second. I would hate to see you get hurt, or even accidentally hurt someone else. Like I said I'm not trying to judge you but this is extreme. I wish you luck but I think this is not a fetish more of an issue.... You may be the nicest person in the world. Some fetishes inflict harmless pain but some cause sever damage or even death. I think that maybe you should see a doctor that deals with extreme fetish's. Good luck and I hope your around to talk to more. Let me know how things go if you want to after hearing my opinion. I'm not trying to upset you or cause any issues I just gave you my honest opinion which i know you may not want. Ill give you this much this is the first i have ever seen of this. Also have you ever been burnt badly. Or has anyone else been hurt from your actions. I have some fetishes as well and I will share this with you. I have never done it but I would like to take a women and tie her spread eagle to my bed. I would like to rape her but only if she was Kay with it. However I would like to act it out like it was real. Jump her from behind. Pin her down then drag her to my bed tie her wrist (of course with something soft so it did not hurt) than strip her by riping her closes of. Than grab one ankle and tie it to one side then the other ankle to the other side. Then blind fold her and gag her. However the gag would be fake so she could breath through it. Than torture her a little. Now when I say torture I mean get a feather and tickle her nipples and run it up and down he body. Than I would like to run my cock all over her body. Fuck her eat her use toys and oil and just use her as my sex toy. Now I would only do this if she wanted me to and was okay. I would have a code in case she started freaking out. I would only do it if she was 100 percent. Thats one of my fantasy's. Oh yeah and I would be disguised. either a stocking or a mask. Something comfortable. Now the difference between mine and yours is its a lot safer.. I don't know I'm just scared for you that all. Good luck be careful. its scary. I cant watch the video anymore.

#2 hubbywubby, Nov 19, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2011
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

I wouldn't consider what I do a "human torch" mainly for a safety reason, but I do (in a safe environment) fireplay all the time. Whether that be firecupping or simple fireplay in the form of alcohol/fire/extinguish.

I love the feeling of the flames, I love the trust I give in whomever I'm playing with and the various things you can do with the flames. There's a bit of fabric you can buy, don't remember the name, but you place it on your body and set it aflame. It bursts into a fire ball and in all but 3 seconds it burns out causing no damage.

I can attest to first hand experience being severely burnt due to this type of play. The scar has faded and I have learned from it.

As a fellow crazy kinkster, all I ask is that you be safe and sane when putting yourself in these situations.

4. engulfedinflames

Hi all, and thanks for the concern, I know what I do seems kinda crazy, but I like it and have learned how to play safe, or as safe as possible. I've never been what I considered severely burned. I get red skin, blisters and worse on parts of me but I heal. I actually get more severe burns from cooking, and I get seriously injured doing other non fire stuff like downhill skateboarding, hardcore biking, and doing all kinds of stuff you'd expect to see on the x games. I have probably broken most of my bones and have tons of scars, none from fire. I feel I stand a better chance of death doing almost anything else I enjoy. I've been playing with fire since my little kid hands were able to work the lighter or matches and never hurt anyone or burned anything that I shouldn't. Although I fantasized about it for years prior I began setting myself on fire about 25 years ago. I am careful about what I do because I want to be doing it for a long time to come. I understand your concerns, that was expected, i'm used to being judged for my love of fire and most can't see past that to even talk about it.

I also resist burning myself by having tough skin and a strong will. I've learned to use "mind over matter" to reduce flesh burns. Fire really does feel pleasant to me. I use layers of clothing if I burn clothed, sometimes I use a homemade protective gel either clothed or naked.

And as far as the rape fetish, I was with a girl once, that was her fetish, to be raped violently. I would beat and rape her occasionally and she WOULD LOVE it. I would sometimes douse her shirts (she would wear layers just for fire) and set her alight while raping her. She would roleplay burning alive like that.

So,all that said, can we move on to a real discussion concerning this? I'm interested more in discussing the psychology of it, and sharing my wonderful experiences with those interested in fire and burning.

5. Kermit

Gold Member

I hope you don't mistake our concern for your safety and the safety of others for judgement. But it is a REAL discussion, may not be the one you were hoping for but it would become the Elephant In The Room if it was not discussed. Your fetish is not right or wrong (there are very few taboos on this forum) but it is extremely dangerous if you don't keep everything under control. Fire is notorious in many situations for getting out of hand.

But that being said, I have set my pubic hair on fire before, twice, both without incident or injury or even a single burn of any sort.

As for the origin of your love of fire, any idea how it started?

#5 Kermit, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2011
  6. engulfedinflames

Kermit, I didn't expect safety or concern not to come up, just saying i'd like to discuss other aspects as well. I'm all for talking about safety and letting others know how I do what I do without burns.

My pubic hair pretty much stays short, I'm always getting it in the flame when roasting.

And as for it started, that;s a good question, I really don't know, because for as far back as I can remember, very early childhood, I dreamed of being set on fire or being in the middle of a fire and burning. I still don't know why, but since about age 5 I wanted to burn, and would fantasize about ways to be set on fire. One thing that always stood out, I wanted to sit in a pile of fall leaves and play with matches, lighting them and just tossing them around me. I sit there calmly and enjoy the flames as they take me.

Around 11 years of age I began lighting myself on fire. I'd use some hairspray on my pants in small patches, then larger patches, and slowly learned just what I couuld do. I'd spray my bare hands and set them on fire often, feeling the flames run around and through my fingers. I'd burn for as long as I could stand. This and all the times I spent playing wiht hot coals in fires barehanded toughened up my hands pretty well, as well as many other areas that i'd routinely set fire to.

I can tell you the fetish part arose during puberty, I can't exactly recall, but I think my first thoughts and fantasies of having sex involved her setting me on fire. I did get to live that fantasy many times eventually, as I found a woman who would set me on fire as I was ready to orgasm. Bursting into flames as she lights me and tells me to burn would send me over the edge, and i'd have the most incredible orgasms and so would she as I burned like I didn't care I was on fire. She'd burn too, and a few times we both were on fire in bed.

So as for how it started, I'm not sure, but I also suspect it has something to do with the language of sex and love and all it's references to burning. How people burn with desire and flames of passion, how a girl is hot or 'on fire' and various other descriptions of hot stuff involving references to fire, burning, heat.

Also, fire itself is just amazing, it's divinely beautiful, powerful, alive, and has a strong will to be free and grow. In my eyes a woman is most beautiful on fire and loving it. Fire is the sexiest thing a woman can wear, briefly, and a woman fearless enough to wear the flames and love it is akin to an act of divine nature, a fire goddess.

Fire is sexual for me, but it's also much more than that, the sexuality side is just part of the all encompassing aspects of fire. It brings me peace, warmth, joy, it makes me feel alive, free, and brings me happiness. Along with all the other intense feelings, I'm intensely aroused by it as well.

And as I've mentioned above, I'm responsible for what I do and realize it, always have when it comes to fire, so I've never done anything that pyromaniacs are known for, setting real fires, arson, and damaging things. The only thing I really wanted to set on fire was myself, what I wear, and some sheets, blankets and towels that I use for putting myself out, or burnable layers of bedding. Setting some random house or brush fire doesn't really do it for me.

7. Mittimer

Gold Member

This comes back to safety but I'm genuinely curious. Wheare do you do these things? I've watched a few of your videos and I can't seem to figure out where you're actually DOING the videos or the fire starting. It looks as though you have a cloth put up behind you? Are you simply doing this in your bathroom or random parts of your house?

8. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Hubby Wubby said - I have never done it but I would like to take a women and tie her spread eagle to my bed. I would like to rape her but only if she was Kay with it. However I would like to act it out like it was real. Jump her from behind. Pin her down then drag her to my bed tie her wrist (of course with something soft so it did not hurt) than strip her by riping her closes of. Than grab one ankle and tie it to one side then the other ankle to the other side. Then blind fold her and gag her. However the gag would be fake so she could breath through it. Than torture her a little. Now when I say torture I mean get a feather and tickle her nipples and run it up and down he body. Than I would like to run my cock all over her body. Fuck her eat her use toys and oil and just use her as my sex toy. Now I would only do this if she wanted me to and was okay. I would have a code in case she started freaking out. I would only do it if she was 100 percent. Thats one of my fantasy's. Oh yeah and I would be disguised. either a stocking or a mask. Something comfortable.

Meow said .....Here I am...now pull my hair slap my arse plz use metal handcuffs with the lock broked so I cant get out of them...actually cuff me behind my back.................and Im all yours :)
    Are u ready teddy???? purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr btw as long as I get to do the same to you...but im coming at ya with leather whip and strawberries and cream.....hehehehe

#8 Meow181, Nov 20, 2011
  9. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

You know it's said "give a man a fish and feed him for a day, but teach him how to fish and feed him for a lifetime." Well try this, "build a man a fire and keep him warm for a day, but set him on fire and keep him warm for the rest of his life." Sick, but funny :lol

10. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Flamo :)
    Welcome firstly to SF
    Interesting...
    Id like to discuss openly only if u feel comfortable with this...is your need to set yrself on fire......May I ask a few questions..

Were u abused - emotionally/psychologically or neglected as a child..
    Do u engage in other adventures of self harm
    Yr primary role models during yr childhood years did they demonstrate self harm methods whether obvious or hidden
    What need within u that u feel isnt being met that draws u to set yrself on fire
    Im merely curious nothing more....

Pbs.....roflmfbo!!!!

#10 Meow181, Nov 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 20, 2011
  11. engulfedinflames

Yeah, I love that quote!

And I my videos I play inside, I put sheets down on the floor and sometimes wet, or put gel on them if I expect to be burning on them for a long time.

A few days ago I got to play outside, I built a new firepit, so I doused myself in charcoal starter fluid and dove into the fire when it was goin good. If I'm lighting a big part of my body I keep water handy, a bathtub full, buckets, and I also make sure dry blankets and towels are within reach to cover myself and put myself out, that's usually how I do it but sometimes I use water. Water is my last resort usually though, I just brush or pat out the flames with a dry towel or bare hands.

Believe it or not, my biggest problem isn't putting myself out, but starting myself up. I can't reach my back well, so it's hard to get my back to catch light like I want it to. That's where I really need help, I need a woman to make sure I'm fully doused in fuel so I can burn more than half of myself. She could follow me around while I'm on fire adding fuel and i'd be ever so grateful for such kindness.

Here,s another vid, a little burning at the stake type scene, I piled wood all around me, soaked it, and myself in charcoal starter fluid, lit up, and slipped my hands into the restraints. I really love when the fire washes over my face, I gel my face so my hairs won't burn and put my face right in the flames sometimes.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PXgvt3wUNH4

#11 engulfedinflames, Nov 20, 2011
  12. engulfedinflames

Meow, thanks for asking.

I wasn't abused or neglected per se, but I did always feel outcast from society, I've always been fairly antisocial and mostly preferred and valued solitude.

As for self harm, that's a tough one to answer yes or no, because I engage in many activities that are guarranteed to cause me injury or death at some point, stuff like downhill skateboarding, hardcore mountain biking, and generally the kinds of stuff you'd see on the x games. I don't do it for self harm specifically, but I don't mind when it does happen, the pain is something I can appreciate as another intense experience in life. I'm a mass of scar tissue and healed bone, I laugh at it when I can see my bone wher flesh used to be.I consider it risking life when I'm at highway speeds on a skateboard, sliding arounf a hairpin corner on a mountain pass. One gravel patch and I go cliff diving, with fire, I risk the slight annoying discomfort of some minor burns but not falling to my death or splattering on a rock face.

Childhood self harm was done with a purpose in mind, I would basically beat myself up, but I did it systematically to toughen up my body for skateboarding and biking, I didn't want to be frail like many people are, so I. Injured myself to heal stronger and be more impact resistant. Most would call it self harm, but I call it training, like a martial artist would.

And for my needs being met, fire meets my needs on so many levels that it's hard to pinpoint one thing. I actually personify fire, and when I do, she takes me into her world entirely, shows me a place of peace, tranquility, otherworldly beauty, she wraps her beautiful body around me and holds me in her hot embrace until she overwhelms me with her essence of being. When I'm on fire, I feel my whole being become free, when you're burning you tend to forget about life's issues and are as fully in the moment as one can be, it's an attention getter for my subconscious, that's how I feel.

Also, to me the act of setting oneself for sexual pleasure is so defiantly kinky because it's so beyond taboo for most people, that they wouldn't ever come close to imagining such a thing, let alone be excited by it. It feels so kinky and highly erotic preparing myself to burn,methodically and calmly dressing myself in burn clothes, pouring fuel ovr myself or building a fire to be in, knowing full well that I'm going to continue calmly along until the end result manifests itself. I do it like it's the most normal thing in the world to perform a purposeful act of self immolation.

My biggest need that remains is the need for a partner to play with, because I feel lots of times that it's such a waste to have such a wonderful experience alone, with nobody to even tell about the thing in life that leaves me feeling alive and overflowing with joy. I actually feel guilty havign it all to myself, I want to share such an intense experience with a woman who can appreciate it for real like I do. Sometimes I feel like 'the last person on earth' when I try to share my experiences online and nobody seems to even believe me, nevermind accept it on any level.

I'm completely comfortable with my fetish, it's not a problem in life in any way for me, and I'm open th questions so I can learn more about myself by having to answer the questions.

Thank you all for not being mean because I'm different, I've never had my fire fetish accepted enough to have this much of a meaningful discussion about the topic, so thanks for being cool!

13. Meow181

Meow181 Active Member

Ta Flamo for answering....I will get back to this..its after 3am here for me...Id like to expand and discuss deeper...

Mate.. no judgement here... u can belly dance off the Eiffel Tower backwards if it tickles ya fancy...just dont fall on top of anyone if u miss yr Q.

Nite :)