Finishing a blowjob

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Alpha Kenny 1, May 31, 2009.

1. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 New Member

Right now I like a blowjob as much as most other guys do :D

Only I find them so good I can't last too long. My girlfriend doesn't mind this at all and I tell her when to stop so I don't suprise her. But recently I've been thinking it would be great if she would just keep going and let me blow my load in her mouth. I've spoken to her about this and she wasn't too keen on the idea, yet she said that she would think about it.

She admited to me the other day that last time she finnished me off (handjob) and went to the toilet after she tasted some of my cum that was on her hand. Now she says it didn't taste bad at all, just having it run down towards her throat made her gag a fair bit. She doesn't know why it happend, she has no problems with making me cum. I suggested it was psycological to which see seemed to get a bit up tight, so I just let it go not wanting to pressure her.

But her being the wonderful girlfriend she is, she will try and do anything to make me happy and so will more than likely try again. Now I don't want her to go through that if she doesn't like it, so is there anything you people can suggest to ease her into it? I would tell her to let it go, but then she thinks im unhappy. So has anyone got any suggestions? I want to make it as easy for her as I can.

2. majuro15

majuro15 New Member

My girl doesn't like for me to cum in her mouth either, however sometimes tolerates it. This is now beginning to be a more regular thing for her since blowjobs are fairly special occasions for us.

We talked about it first, which is definitely the most important thing. She said that she doesn't mind if I let her know I'm close so she can prepare. Then, she usually will stop once I've started cumming and finish me off with her hand. This is a great compromise, as I still have the pleasure of going with her sucking me but she doesn't have to swallow the load and try not to gag.

Good luck!

3. joydean

joydean New Member

I dont know why most women do not like this. My guy had been with two other women that had pounded it into his head that it was gross and he better never do that with them. So when I came along and we had been together over three years before I ever got him relaxed enough to just let it go off in my mouth. Yeah, it took me that long to get this one pulled off because they had him so brainwashed NOT to do it. We both found out we totally enjoyed it , but, it does NOT take the place of actual penetration. We also learned that from experience too.
    I believe its a good thing your g/f tasted it on her hand and realized it didnt taste that bad. Maybe if she just taste it a little bit when you first start to cum, and just keeps getting used to it.

4. roksoc

roksoc New Member

my girl does not like the taste of cum and sometimes my pre-cum is enough to stop a blow job

5. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 New Member

Well if she brings it up again then I might suggest that. I wont suggest it as being a compromise though. Yes it's something I'd like to happen, but if she isn't comfortable with it then I'm not going to push. I'd rather her be happy doing something than me forcing it upon her. But thanks.

Yeah that seems to be a re-occuring theme (well 2 people) so thanks.

6. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Everyone has sexual boundaries, some of which are non-negotiable.

However, it might help reassure her you swallowed one of your own loads first. That way she'd see how much you enjoy it, that it doesn't taste bad at all, and therefore it shouldn't bother her in the least. Might be worth a try.

7. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 New Member

I completely understand what you mean. I've said before I'm not going to push her at all. She's just the type of girl that wants to make me happy so if she brings it up again thats the only time that I will talk about it.

As for swallowing my own load, how would you suggest I go about doing it to making it look good, rather than akward or cumming into a cup :ugh

8. dwj21

dwj21 New Member

cum in your palm and then stick it in your mouth

9. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

Ditto the above, or perhaps finishing in a wineglass would be less awkward.

10. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

A shot glass works great for this if you have one. Or one of them small glass's they use for tea candles will also work.

But I go one question on this and I know its a bit off the subject but. If your woman like for you to lick and suck her pussy off then you going to get her cum and passion in your mouth. What I am say is has she ever give that any though. because most of us guys that do don't complain that she tastes bad.

11. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 New Member

Hmm I think the "accidental" cum on my hand and lick it of would work well. Thanks for the suggestions

Bluedragon, to be honest I haven't even given that much thought of it myself. I do it to her because she enjoys it (and it gives me pleasure to make her happy) and it doesn't bother me at all. Interesting that you should bring that up though...

12. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

I not say its good or bad and most of the time us guys don't even think about it. If she injoys it and we injoy us guys just do it. But the shoe does fit on the other foot meaning her. I bet most of us guy would have even though it could be a double standard do we.
    bill

13. Alpha Kenny 1

Alpha Kenny 1 New Member

Yeah I know what you mean. I personally don't see it as double standard because there are things people do and do not like. It's not going to stop me pleasing her but I appreciate what you are saying.

14. HardRocker

Gold Member

Some of the above posts suggest ways of trying your own cum, but you never said anything about you wanting her to swallow it, right? Just an additional suggestion on the topic, but it's really easy to give her oral after you've cum in her pussy. I tried that and it really has no offensive taste, if any, at all. It'll be about the slickest puss you ever ate, but that's cool. I like it.

15. bluedragon

bluedragon New Member

Well good I am glad to here that. I have dated three woman and two said no way they where sucking me off. and one woman that just love it. But I didn't stop pleaseing them orelly.

16. Vanja

Vanja New Member

I've always been conflicted about swallowing. I love the taste of my husband's precum (I've never liked precum of other men though) but I'm scared that I'll gag if I swallow. The thought of it isn't gross or anything, especially when I'm really worked up but I haven't taken that step yet. He never pressures me but I know he would really love for me to do it one day.

17. HardRocker

Gold Member

I couldn't care less if she swallows, she has always taken my cum in her mouth. We usually have a hand towel nearby for that and any other slick spots. She keeps going until my last spasms have subsided. I have never asked her to swallow but she could have and I just didn't know it.

18. Barbwire

Gold Member

I'm not a fan of the taste of cum, but I DO love to swallow the old man's load once in a while.

Here's a little secret...if the load is deposited far back in the mouth, it misses most of the taste buds. So, have her deepthroat you and let 'er rip past her tonsils.

Works for me! :tup

19. illcuminu

illcuminu New Member

My wife has always swallowed. She doesn't miss a beat when I'm cumming, still keeps bobbing and stroking.

20. kay1968

kay1968 New Member

Funny, it's never even crossed my mind not to swallow, just did it naturally and enjoy it.