fingering

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by alwayshard, Mar 31, 2007.

1. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

grls i need some advice ive been married 9yrs and can never make my wife cum by fingering her, although i want to. i even read websites bout the g-spot online and didnt really have luck with that either. she will cum during sex 2 or 3 times and will also cum if i eat her but i wanna make her cum with my finger. any advice?

2. darkone

darkone New Member

Well after nine years you should feel comfortable with her ... this is all different on women there isn't a specific angle or way you move them. Best bet is to ask her to tell you when you are doing something right :)

Yeah you may have to get over the complex that you cannot do it right without asking but hey its all about her and if you phrase it right to her i'm sure she will that all you do care about is making her feel good and that will just enhance that experience for you.

3. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

thnx

thnx for the advice

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

cumming off just fingering is a tough one. I always end up adding tongue at same time.

5. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

i agree

i like doing the oral thing too but my wifes not really into returning the "favor" and sometimes it gets old wen u give and dont get anything back

6. 2nd sight

2nd sight New Member

Well first of all are you only using a finger? Speaking from personal experience I like more than one finger in my pussy and his thumb firmly on my clit. He starts slow going deeper and deeper and then speeds up when I start hollering for more. Works every time. Sometimes he chooses just the right time to slide his lubed pinkie in my arse and I nearly faint the orgasm is so strong. So I guess I'm getting more of a hand job than a fingering. Also are you using lube? Before my hubby was using lube I would get sort of sore and didn't enjoy it half so much.

7. alwayshard

alwayshard New Member

maybe i should try lube

8. momo72106

momo72106 New Member

Yeah fingering itself never worked for me, however, having my bf use all of his fingers and pressing firmly right up against my clit has definitely made me cum.

9. mrmanguy2

mrmanguy2 New Member

Foreplay. I get my girlfriend so worked up by kissing her neck (that's her particular hot spot) and then i rub my fingers on the inside of her thighs for a while, teasing her clit, until she's as wet as (need sexy simile) Anyways, once you have her ready to go, try putting your middle finger inside her while finding a way to finger her clit at the same time. Don't try direct finger contact with her clit at first, but rub around it and then when she starts to react a little apply pressure directly on the clitoris. I did this while rubbing the gspot of my gf last night and sent her into orbit with 2 orgasms back to back in a matter of seconds. Basically, ask her what she wants. I ask my gf but she says anything....kinda hard lol

You shouldn't need lube if you make her wet enough, but then again some girls need extra