Fingering

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by hornyforu2007, May 15, 2016.

1. hornyforu2007

hornyforu2007 Member

Why is it some girls don't like when a guy fingers her? I'm gentle so it can't be that. I do love licking and fingering because of the warm feeling that you just can't feel with your dick.

Any girls care to shed some light on this?

2. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Sorry, I really can't shed any light on this for you because personally, I love it! Especially when he's licking me.....the licking drives me crazy (the good kind ;) ) and I want/need him to put his fingers inside me because I can feel my pussy clenching so strong for 'something' inside of me. I need it!

Not being rude by any means.....seriously asking....do you have clean hands & fingers??
    If not, That in itself could be a 'turn off'. (But that's just me...) :)

3. hornyforu2007

hornyforu2007 Member

Thanks for your input. Yes I have clean hands. I keep my hands clean as can be. I use hand sanitizer regularly and wash with soap when it gets to the point that dirt is on them. I hate having dirty hands.

4. loves2ride

Verified Gold Member

Well, guess that can't be it then...

Hopefully (if there's) any ladies on here who don't like it, they will see your post and can answer your question. :)

Love2BKinky likes this.
  5. fbbg

Gold Member

I had a friend with benefits who could only cum from clitoral stimulation. While she enjoyed penetrative sex, finger penetration did nothing for her and was in fact a distraction for her during oral to the point she couldn't cum. If i stuck with concentrating on the clit and left my hands to explore her thighs/belly etc she would cum no problem.

Perhaps talk to her and understand what she likes and dislikes and that way there's less guess work and more enjoyment for both partners :)

6. Amature

Gold Member

Due to some severe physical limitation on my part, oral and fingering are the only sex I have to offer my wife. And she LOVES IT! And she tells me she doesn't miss vaginal penetration or the weight of a man on top of her. And although she tells me often I'm the best lover she's ever had, I do have my doubts and I have researched the subject extensively as I want to be the best I can for her. And I love doing this to her almost as as much as I did having P.I.V. sex when I could (we have been together all most Five years and married almost four, and we have never had regular traditional sex).

Nail care is absolutely compulsarary. Trimmed and filed. A hangnail is murder. Start off with one finger.

I'll update this after while. Sorry.

loves2ride and lustingwhispers like this.
  7. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

Finger nails, also my thought. There should be no whites showing! :)

8. Bigclit

Gold Member

I pinch my clit as I finger my pussy. Makes me squit and have an orgasm that makes me shake

Pootsie, Amature, duffy and 1 other person like this.
  9. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I'm not sure as I love it myself. He's really good at making the anticipation of actually inserting his finger(s) to the point that I have an orgasm before he actually does, mind you one hand is busy on my clit and the touching otherwise is OMG! I'm a really happy girl. :)

Amature and loves2ride like this.
  10. Sweetlysad

Verified Gold Member

Sorry I can't help you, I love being fingered.
    Have you ask the girls in question what they don't enjoy about it?

Amature and Dog_E_Ryder like this.
  11. Amature

Gold Member

I'm no expert, but I'll try and tell you what I do and what works for us.

I start of by slowly inserting one finger up to about the first bend. My wife is super sensitive right there, a little in front of the G spot. I work my finger back and forth a little and I can feel her starting to get wet. I go ahead and slip my finger into about the first nuckle. I start rubbing on her G spot gently, sometimes lightly tapping it, and rubbing it. I start kissing her breasts. I take my thumb and massage her clit simultaneously while massaging her pussy and G spot. By now she has usually cum once and is starting to get wet. If not, rather than risk hurting her tight vagina, I apply about a pea sized drop of coconut oil on her clit and rub it down into the entrance of her vagina. When wet or lubed, she likes for me to take two fingers (the index and middle fingers) and on either side of the clit rub up and down from the very tip to the vagina opening. Gently at first, but with more pressure as I continue. Normally, she's came twice more (she is very orgasmic). By now, she is very wet. I like to take my thumb and slide it into her vagina. I stretch my thumb as far as I can, with my other fingers clinched into a fist to try and feel like testicles against her taint and rectum. I slide it in and out and eventually work up to try and feel like a penis thrusting. But don't get too carried away! The idea here is to give her maximum pleasure, not to try and see how deep or hard you can go. Normally I can feel her vagina starting to spasm and convulse and she is matching my thrusting action. I. Will sometimes stop and twitch my thumb like a penis is cumming inside her, or do a twirling motion with it while squeezing her ass cheeks. I will go back to slowly thrusting my thumb and squeezing her ass cheeks again. Sometimes I will pull my thumb out and slide it up her clit a few times and reinsert it. I will then insert my index and middle finger and move them up and down, very gently at first and work up to a fast speed with my thumb on her clit and the two fingers either on the G spot or in front and my fingers pressing up against her pelvic bone on the inside. As she starts to cum, I wait a few seconds until she is to far into it to stop, and with a firm pressure I make a circle with my thumb on her clit, while still moving my fingers up and down. Sometimes while doing this I am again sucking her breasts, or kissing and licking her beautiful belly button. The clittoris involves more than just the head at the top of the lips. Inside the vagina there are legs that are like a wishbone. One leg on either side of the vagina walls and they come to a point outside the vagina on top of the pelvic bone, at the top of the outer lips. You can feel these legs when a woman is highly aroused and it feels good for her if you rub against them while fingering her. I've had her experience gushing orgasms, squirting orgasms, many full body orgasms, and twice what she described as an out of body orgasm where she described it as looking down on us from above. I've never heard of such a thing, other than her. Most of the time our fingering sessions last thirty to fourth five minutes. I then usually give her oral until she asks (or makes me stop!) about another ten to fifteen minutes. Then, after a few minutes of rest for us, she pleasures me either with a blow job or a hand job. We both like giving each other 100% pleasure individually (or so she thinks! I LOVE fingering her and eating her beautiful pussy!) I hope this helps you and your lady. Fingering can be a pleasurable experience. Good luck!

WC1989 likes this.
  12. Andrew Williams

I would suspect some girls don't enjoy it that much because they can do it better themselves, right?

Curiowife and SexyFantasyGirl like this.
  13. SexyFantasyGirl

Gold Member

depends who's doing it
    I've loved it and hated it

Amature likes this.
  14. WC1989

Gold Member

Im on the fence with this one. Some guys finger well.. others well... my vaginia is not a toy. For those who are not as experienced i tend to get frustrated with it being more of a distraction than pleasure, but everyone has to learn sometime. I give it some time and if no improvement i change things up.

Curiowife and Amature like this.
  15. lustingwhispers

Gold Member

Agreed! It can feel like a gyno exam if not done properly :rolleyes:

Nixie and WC1989 like this.
  16. Mittimer

Gold Member

It depends on the person. I love how it feels being touched by some, others I can do without. Some even with short nails still claw, some wiggle their digits around awkwardly, some just are too violent. It all really depends on the person.

Nixie and Amature like this.
  17. Andrew Williams

At least personally I know that I don't really like girls giving me handjobs since I can do it much better to myself.

18. macker

Gold Member

Go for two!