fingering

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by matt4265, Jun 5, 2007.

1. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

Hi,

i have been with my girlfeidn for 6 months now, she is my first partner, and am her first, so we are new to evrything. i fingered her for the first time, and she said that it hurt and she didnt really enjoy it, i dont know why this is? also whats the best way to stimulate the clitoris?

i am new to all of this, help would be appreciated,

Thx :ugh

2. happyhousewife3

happyhousewife3 New Member

You have to make sure she is wet, if she isnt use ky or some other lube, it will hurt if she isnt wet enough. Also start with one maybe two fingers, and myself I perfer just sliding in and out, dont get to wild and move your fingers all around, for a lack of a better word dont dig around in there, just slid in and out gently. as for clit stimulation be gentle with that also, not all women like direct stimulation on their clit.

3. white_flower

white_flower Member

taking longer for foreplay could do something too, if you enjoy kissing... u might try to kiss longer... lots of skincontact together,,,,and before fingering, try to use your tong at her clit for example. good luck.

4. Pride

Pride New Member

kissing AND fingering at the same time is nice....but i find it hard to multitask like that tho i find i either kind of stop kissing or fingering...lol

5. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

The only thing I can say about this is don't go straight into the fingering, you defo have to kiss and stuff first or even touch her over her trousers there, that way she'll be wet. Because it really does hurt when you're not wet. :)

6. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

thx for the helped, we do start from kissing and i did touch her over her trousers there, but i think she is just not used to anybody touching there, may just take a bit of getting used to :)

7. cherries52

cherries52 New Member

It does take some getting used to.
    The first couple of times my boyfriend fingered me, it hurt and I was sore afterwards. Now I'm used to it and it never hurts.

8. vampire raver

vampire raver New Member

I didn't feel like reading the other threads so this may have been said already

Start slow,
    First wet your finger, i use salivia(sp)
    Next wet her clitoris, keep it wet if it starts to dry wet it some more
    Next gentle press, slowly and gently
    Do this for a while it may take some time to turn her on, a good way to help with turning her on is plenty of foreplay, kissing, stroking, neck biting etc...
    Once she is turn on you can go a little stronger and faster but watch her motions
    Key is to go gentle until you learn you don't want to hurt her
    And also don't do anything to crazy, simple is key to fingering, I have found anyway

Hint: trim your finger nails they can hurt her

Good luck and been gentle until you learn

9. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

thanks for the advice vampire raver, i will have to try it.

10. Slick2

Slick2 New Member

Yeah, now that I think about it, it did hurt a bit the first few times for me... it'll probably just take some work :)

11. matt4265

matt4265 New Member

thanks for the help everyone.

muchly appreciated

12. Jet Ranger

Jet Ranger New Member

Each woman gets stimulated differently. With my wife, just massaging her nipples is enough to get her wet. She used to love to have me finger her clit after she was aroused when her sex drive was higher. You need to take your time and find what gets her aroused and then start on her clit after she's already wet. Performing oral sex on her first might help.

13. cube30

cube30 New Member

Yes make sure she is nice and wet. My gf gets turned on when I just get on top of her, and dry hump her and move my crotch up and down on hers. She gets turned on too by just seeing my dick which is nice. Once she is turned on, then you can finger her, but do it slowly at first, and make sure your nails are clipped and not sharp so you dont scratch her or anything bad.