Fingering the Clitoris

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Logger, Oct 26, 2005.

1. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Lately, my wife seems to be more interested in having me finger her clitoris. Since my wife likes to not talk much about sex, I have to go by guesswork or advice from this forum.

I am having daydreaming visions, lately, of my wife's erect clitoris, and I am starting to make her clitoris, the focus of my foreplay. There are other threads with Nipples in the title, on this Sexual Foreplay and Techniques Forum. So I won't elaborate on sucking her nipples, but that has been a good place to start, to make her clitoris hard.

To finger my wife's clitoris, I first need to apply Vaseline, so that I don't mash her pussy hairs against her sensitive tip.

I did make a mistake, when I was kissing my wife's legs, and I had my middle finger next to her clit, and I had my index finger curled, relaxed and off to the side. Usually, I have my hand with the fingers downward, and my palm on her pubic mound. This time, I had my palm more toward her ass, and my fingers up, to her clitoris. I decided to switch to use my index finger, next to her clitoris, and as I moved my hand to the side, removed my middle finger from her clit, and uncurled my index finger, I scraped my finger nail, of my index finger, across the tip of her clit, from the bottom up to the top. My wife yelled at me, and expressed her pain and displeasure. I apologized, and stopped fingering her for the rest of that session. The next day, my fingers were back in action, and my wife has never mentioned my raking her clitoris again.

But since that painful experience, I have been focusing more on her clitoris, and I have been receiving more go-ahead signals from her.

There are a number of posts about how to finger the clitoris, on various threads in SF. As my interest in my wife's clitoris persists, I will search and read the other posts, and try to assemble the wisdom of fingering and stimulating the clitoris with the fingers and hand, for quick reference and review.

I enjoy licking my wife's clitoris, but she has some reservations about having me lick her pussy. I have not come close to figuring out what images play for my wife, sometimes called SUBROUTINES in NLP, but she has some blocks, so I am learning to enjoy, and stimulate, her clitoris more fully with my fingers.

The technique that seems to work for my wife, is to move my finger in small circles, and keep my finger beside her clit, and avoid contact wit the top of her clit. In addition to the circular motion, as I pump myself, the excitement seems to transmit to her clitoris, as my finger has a slight deviation from the circle motion, as my jerking action vibrates my clitoris finger from its perfectly circular path.

When I would day dream about my wife in the past, I would often think about enjoying her nipples and breasts. Lately, my day dreaming has been about her clitoris. I am changing my worshipping her breasts, to more worshipping her erect clitoris.

I had some questions about spelling, so I am putting a link here to Webster's, for easier reference:
    http://www.m-w.com/

I copied the text to Word and found more typos.

Ideas?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2005
  2. Logger

Logger Gold Member

So I was studying a little today.

The Clitoris has a hood. The hood is the skin that covers the top of the clitoris. The clitoris is actaully under the skin on top. The hood of the clitoris can be pulle back, to expose the actual clitoris underneath. I just usually keep my finger on the side of the clitoris, even more toward the outer vulvas.

To discuss the clitoris, it is helpful to think of all aspects approaching the clitoris. To discuss various approaches to the clitoris, it is helpful to think of a clock on top of the clitoris, so it can be approahced from High Noon, the top; 2 O'Clock, form the side; or 6 O'Clock, from the bottom, etc. So I am just remembering what approaches work at what stage of exciteation, and trying new directions of approaches gently, Maybe for a short duration of pressure, to see how the new direction of apporach is received

In addition to circle motions, figure 8 motions can be used. I have not yet gotten my coordination for figure 8's.

You can press the clitoris with your thumb, form 6 O'Clock, like a doorbell, with a short push and a quick release.

I used two acupressure points today. One was about 4 fingers below the belly button. That point is supposed to get throbbing, if you do it right. CV 4, Gate of Origin, P 100, Acupressure for Lovers, by Gach, 1997, ISBN 0-553-37401-X. http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?p=18248#post18248

I used a point in the middle of the chest, 4 fingers above the bottom of the breastplate, where ther is a slight indentation. This is CV 17, Sea of Tranquility, P. 47

Ideas?
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2005

3. Logger

Logger Gold Member

Anyone used Peppermint Oil on the citoris for a better orgasm?

Here is what a lady had to say from another forum about peppermint oil:

" I have been doing something for years that makes me cum so hard. Years ago I found at a health food store a small bottle of peppermint oil. The lady who owned the store told me if I take a small amount on the end of a Q-Tip and apply it to my clit and use a vib to massage my pussy, it would feel out of this world. Well I bought it and the first time I used the oil, it felt very warm and I thought about washing it off. But the longer it stayed on, my clit began to feel very sentive. I began to rub my nipples with both hands until they were hard and standing up."

There is supposed to be a root or base of the clitoris. I have not really found how to massage the root of the clit.

Here is a SF thread from the Masturbation Discussion Forum on fingering the clit:
    http://www.sexualforums.com/talk/showthread.php?t=619&highlight=finger

Ideas?
    Last edited: Oct 28, 2005
  4. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I would like to get more experience and practice in that skill. I think I would learn a lot if my wife would let me watch her masturbate. She is too self concious for that.
  5. igor

igor Gold Member

Clit stimulation

Statistics say that 60 percent of women must have clit stimulation to have an orgasm, and it is also said that other forms of female orgasm are all tied indirectly to the clit.

My wife's clit is barely noticeable, but I really doubt that size has anything to do with sensitivity (same for breasts/nipples).

I would bring her to orgasm in one of 2 ways. After lots of nipple play and stroking between her thighs, when she starts to get wet I would then circularly stroke around her clit, or rub up and down - sometimes just using a fingertip on the clit. The other way was to lie facing each other with her leg over my waist. She would then have her hand under my c*ck and thrust the top of me along her clit til she came. That way she could adjust the amount of pressure to suit her.
  6. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i used to be very weary about ppl going down there on me, but now i have come to teh desision that i realy do enjoy clitoral stimulation, so i braved it and my bf just focused on sucking my clit, teasing it with his tongue, and yes ye used a single finger to expose it
  7. minxy2

minxy2 Banned

i used to be very weary about ppl going down there on me, but now i have come to teh desision that i realy do enjoy clitoral stimulation, so i braved it and my bf just focused on sucking my clit, teasing it with his tongue, and yes ye used a single finger to expose it alittle more than normal. for me its a really intense feelin for me and i somtimes tense up becoz im not used to teh feeling i mean hell its amazing lol but somtimes ist too much for me
    if anything id liek sum advice about relaxing more b4 he starst on m,y clit then maybe ill have a nice orgasm from it, im hopfull anyways heheh^_^ sorry if this sounded abit dumb lol
  8. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

I always coach Thorn to go very lightly at first, as this helps to slowly stimulate the clit. Too much, too fast, can make it less enjoyable. Even when i am about to orgasm, I like the lighter touch - like a tease - it dtives me crazy.
    As far as warming creams and oils, I have not found one that increases my enjoyment of clitoral stimulation. It tends to 'over' - sensitize it, making it less enjoyable.
  9. saruka

saruka New Member

yum

man i <3 it when my bf goes down on me. He licks all around really lightly and sucks it very gently a little bit then when it's all nice and wet he lubes his fingers and VERY slowly slides them in and licks the top clit in circles or like a lollipop at the same time! and 2 mins of that makes me want his cock ASAP!!
    Hope that helps!
    <3 Saruka
  10. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

I agree.I think that natural is the best...and to start and end with a light tease(you can go a little kinky in-between).It seems to make it more intense.I don't think you really need creams and oils,unless maybe you're not too sensitive.But I think if you tease it properly....mmm mmm mmm
  11. Trishxx

Trishxx New Member

It's so true. The light teasing always works best. Also, I know of a lot of women who do not like rough playing with their clit. It's all up to the lady I guess but I personally don't like it too rough. Only with the tongue. But the fingers must touch it gently.
  12. Brad

Brad New Member

The posts from you sexy women so far have intrigued me.

Only because it seems that most prefer gentle clit stimulation. My wife almost always wants me to increase the pressure to the extent that I think, "God that'll be painful!"

If she wants a really quick no thrills orgasm, a vibrator on full power pressed hard against her clit, will bring her off in about 30 seconds.

Just goes to show, everyone is different which I guess is a great thing:brow
  13. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

Well,rough once in a while is good too(spur of the moment or a quick fix),and it can make you orgasm fast,but soft and gentle....it can last a lot longer.It all depends on your mood:) .
  14. Brad

Brad New Member

Thanks for your comment pussycat. I have learnt a lot from these threads and mmmmm I can't wait to try out a new style on my wife:)
  15. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

That's good:) ,there's nothing like a new style.My b/f and I are constantly trying and looking for new styles.It does keep things more intersting.
  16. Misty7107

Misty7107 New Member

All i have to say is "remote control vibrating panties"... oh yes. He has the control and turns it on anytime he wants... we coud be in the movie theater, resturant, places like that. Just the anticipation of waiting for him to turn it on its wild
  17. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

Sounds very interesting!
  18. Rose

LOL
    It's called "the Butterfly Effect"!
    You can get them at any adult store and they are great. Keep extra batteries tho, as they tend to run out quickly.
  19. AnonymousOne

AnonymousOne Gold Member

:lol :lol
    I don't know why I'm laughing hysterically at that ... I just am...
  20. Rose