fingering the anus?

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by martin9p2, Feb 9, 2009.

1. martin9p2

martin9p2 Member

Does you (men or women) enjoy having your anus fingered during sex? Do tell.
  2. missyhuggins

missyhuggins New Member

I don't personally. But I know alot who do, both men and women.

3. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

Yes If I'm in the mood, but only just before I'm ready to O.
  4. Amateur Nudist

Amateur Nudist New Member

I've never had it done to me....although the thought has crossed my mind a time or two. My wife enjoys it on occasion. Just like Rocket Queen my wife enjoys it as she's getting ready to cum.
  5. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

i like it a little bit when my wife is giving me head
  6. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    YES! My husband likes it and so do I.
  7. eandvk

eandvk Member

Ive had it done to me and its OK...doesnt really enhance or bother my fun.....on the other side, my wife really enjoys a finger or a few fingers in her ass as Im going down on her....we even have a vibe specifically for the backdoor that I use on her very regularly.
  8. Sir Kill Jerk

Sir Kill Jerk New Member

9. ncb_truelovers

ncb_truelovers New Member

My wife does like it without too much pressure. I like when plays a little with it too.
  10. bigballs

bigballs Member

I have never done it during sex, but love it during a good solo session. I am sure it would be great during sex as well if the wife was open to it.
  11. igor

igor Gold Member

Ditto
  12. Drakonnen

Drakonnen New Member

Yes, I like the backdoor play, but full on fingering (which to me still sounds weird to say I get fingered as a guy, lol) is not something I want all the time. Usually on a regular basis I like a bit more of a tease back there and progressively more pressure with either a finger or a toy, with some light penetration.
  13. evman

evman New Member

Not too long ago I tried something on my wife and much to my surprise she had the best orgasm I think she has ever had. What I do is while I lick her clit I insert a finger into her pussy and bend it down slightly applying a little pressure. After a little bit of that when I know she is really starting to feel it I place my thumb (from the same hand) against her asshole and apply a slight amount of pressure there. It's almost as though I am trying to press my finger and thumb together. Sometimes instead of my thumb I will use my index finger from my other hand and will insert it. She seems to enjoy that a lot. The first time I tried this she had a very strong orgasm and each time I have done it since she has always had better than her average orgasm.

As a side note..........Since I started doing this it seems as though she is more open to anal stimulation than she was prior. I have always wanted to have anal sex and we have tried but to no avail, it was too painful. I don't have a problem with that as I would never want her to do anything that was painful just to please me but about a week ago as I was pressing my cock against her ass I thought I was going to make it in. I started to enter but before I got too far she needed me to stop. It was the furthest I have made it so maybe I am onto something here:rockon

I also like to have mine fingered slightly. Years ago I had a friend with benefits that I used to have sex with regularly and she enjoyed using a vibrator on my ass. I was into having her penetrate but let her rub it with it and I enjoyed that as did she.
  14. kinkyk8

kinkyk8 New Member

i enjoy a finger in my ass especially if doggy or from behind. have to admit i didn' use too :)
  15. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

my wife recently brought up the idea of a small vibe while giving me head...definitely not opposed to it...can't wait actually.
  16. navyman1988

navyman1988 Member

Its a huge turn on for me
  17. scott_32

scott_32 New Member

i love it. especially a little egg up there vibrating away while we have sex
  18. HardRocker

HardRocker Gold Member

We've both tried it a few times. I didn't like it much.
  19. heelfetish

heelfetish Gold Member

20. Mephisto

Mephisto New Member

My ex loved it, she used to love anal play,licking, fingering etc but never really liked me to fuck her. I quite like my ass played with,she tried a vibe on me once, didn't really dig that much tho..but the idea of it turns me on!