Fingering? Im having hell.

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Mx4mx3, Mar 27, 2007.

1. Mx4mx3

Mx4mx3 New Member

So...I feel stupid. I was in the act of our first actual sexual type of intercourse
    with my girlfriend. We had talked about it, we talk about everything. We had decided
    that we are close enough to take it a step farther than kissing. So here we were,
    together, alone. So I went for it. She said it was okay, so I went for it ya know.

Well, I made my way down there. And well, I found something like (|) as expected.
    But thats all I found. I went inbetween the toes (lol) and found nothing but just
    like a smoothe surface...

Oh my god, it was soo embarasing, but she didnt know what she was doing either
    so it made it not soo bad. But like, she wouldnt have had a problem finding it, lol.
    She just didnt know what to do, lol. Even though its like easy. Ha, well. Yeah,
    if anyone can help, please do. Actual photos would be great too. But yeah.

I feel stupid. :lol

Peace.

2. burton

burton New Member

okay.. so what happened? you fingered her toe?
    be specific.

3. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Haha thats great burton

Is she a virgin?

4. Mx4mx3

Mx4mx3 New Member

Lol. Its hard to be specific when I dont even know what Im doing. :p But like, yeah. Thats as specific as I can get. I couldnt find a way in. I simply just waded in the water, I didnt swin too deep. I couldnt find the actual vagina I guess...

Yeah she is.

#4 Mx4mx3, Mar 27, 2007
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2007
  5. burton

burton New Member

okay...

so, place your hand on her belly button, go straight down to her pelvic bone, then go 90 degrees so you're inbetwen her legs.. THAT is her VAGINA. Keep going until it stops, back up a few centimeters, press down (wet your fingers if needed.. example, liking them), so when pressing down you should get in there

6. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

If she is a virgin, you will come up against something... You can break it if she lets you but it would better if you did it in sex instead... heh
    but yeah do you know how far you go up...? Like are you inside the lips of her vagina?

7. Mx4mx3

Mx4mx3 New Member

Yeah. I am inside. (Ive read and Im sure it has already been broken by tamppons or something...) I am right inside the lips. Just sorta going up and down it trying to find entry.

8. jaguar

jaguar New Member

She does not walk on her Virgina, get away from her toes! LOL pull her pants down leaving on her underwear and move your hand ever so slowly up and down rubbing her pussy. Take your middle finger and "locate" the gap between the pussy lips and rub with this finger just inside the lips up and down. Concentrate toward to top area 1" or so pushing ever so softly. When you think you have found the Clit maybe by means of swelling up work on that area. She will probably want to pull her panties off and let you finger her. Keep your finger WET! this is important! move up and down, slowly inserting finger into Virgina back up to clit, back into virgina, back up to clit, work on clit some and just keep doing this. Be gentle and she will love it. Even ask her to guide your hand where she wants it to go, she will love it. Good luck

9. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

Some girls are extreamly tight.
    It took my boyfriend a long while to find mine.
    He usually never find it with his cock... its quite funny but also frustrating.

10. Mx4mx3

Mx4mx3 New Member

Well. We are reallly close and I pretty much ask her about it whenever were on the topic but she doesnt know what to say, lol. I will try the advice listed above but some picture help would be nice too, lol. But thats probably gonna be a bitch to find.

11. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

12. Mx4mx3

Mx4mx3 New Member

Alright, yeah. Thanks a million. I will try it and get back to ya. In the meanwhile I got other postings to do. ;)

13. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

14. polyp

polyp New Member

as one wise man once said life is like sex " One slip of the tongue and your in the shit" LOL i love that

15. nikinacky

nikinacky New Member

Why doesn't she spread her lips and show him? She must be old enough to menstruate, in which case she's inserted a tampon, so she obviously knows where her own pussy is. I'm thinking, if he can't find her pussy, and she can't show him where it is or how to insert his cock, neither one is ready for sex yet. My opinion.

niki