fingering/bleeding

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by hurley, May 6, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hurley

hurley New Member

Just recently my gf had told me to try and finger her deep, as in full finger pushed back to the cervix. I dont hit the tip of it, but the side I do. First time she started bleeding but didnt think anything of it because she was due for her period anyways and she thought I started it. Well we did it again and she started bleeding again. Has anyone had this happened? Could it be possible that I am hitting the walls which is making her walls crack and acting like a period???

2. NaughtyKitty

NaughtyKitty New Member

Is she a virgin? Does it hurt her? Is it a lot of blood? I don't think it's normal for a girl to bleed, unless you are being overly rough..which in that case it would hurt her. Make sure your nails are cut short so you aren't scraping anything. But if it's only a small amount of blood I wouldn't worry too much unless she is in pain! ;)

3. hurley

hurley New Member

No, its like she starts her period. She bleeds for the same amout of days as her normal period. Its not my nails cause they are short. Being rough, yeah kinda but not to rough..

4. Logger

Gold Member

My wife is small, and I try to be very gentle with my finger presssure, location and stroking. I have never had my wife, or prior girl friends, bleed, but I have always been extra slow, careful, and well lubricated.

Blessings

5. hurley

hurley New Member

Well, i guess my gf is freaky when it comes to that. She tells me she wants it harder/fast/deeper and all that good stuff. Its a turn on for me when she says that while im doing it. We are registered with planned parrent hood for birth control so we are gonna ask them what with it. Thanks everyone

6. AmberGlow

AmberGlow New Member

eek. I didn't see this before. meh, sorry for making another thread on this same topic, guys. That sort of happens to me. It started out that the first time it happened it was just a little, and just last night it was almost like I was having my period. It's like a mix of the normal stuff and blood. I also go deep and hard. I don't bleed for days, though, the blood doesn't even leak out onto my underwear after.

When you find out what's up with it, post here so I can know. Please. :(

7. justagirl

justagirl New Member

Bleeding between periods can be caused by abnormal cervix cells. Since it occurs when u finger her that probably isnt it, but just wanted to let u know.

8. p51fastone

p51fastone New Member

i was wondering, the only time i fingered my gf, i was feeling arund in ther, and i didnt know how far back her cervix would be, or what it would feel like, id have to say i was in there a good 3", and it felt like i was on the side of something that didint feel like the first part of inside her... is that it? and should i not touch that? it creeped me out anyways... i was just tryign to get her g-spot, from the "oh yes's" i think i did... lol

9. justagirl

justagirl New Member

Yes that was her cervix, dont worry u can touch it it wont hurt her unless u jabbed a finger nail into it or something weird like that.

10. DarkHamlet

DarkHamlet New Member

Maybe you have your nails to long.

11. itsnikki

itsnikki New Member

Same thing happened to me

I had the same thing happen to me yesterday and I have no idea why, and when my boyfriend has fingered me before it happened one other time, but sometimes when we don't go as long it is only a lil blood. So after the second time it happened i got a little concerned. I was thiking it might be some kind of bacterial infection, but the thing is nothing hurt or burns at all, I have no kind of pain, and it just feels good when this happens, which doesn't make any sense. I know it isn't my period either because that finished on the 17 and we did this the 22.If you find anything out why this is happening, could someone post it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.