Fingering- a Vent

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by melicious, Sep 17, 2007.

1. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Let's talk about fingers.... or rather the use of fingers in pleasuring a woman. Please tell me that I am not the only woman who wants to scream at their man "PLEASE pay attention to HOW you use those damn fingers!!".

Please doo NOT flick the clit using the end of your finger, please.
    Please use that plump, fleshy part of your finger.
    Please clip your fingernails.
    Please keep them clean.
    Please bend a bit at the knuckles when you stick your fingers inside of me...because then your fingernails do not carve the inside of my pussy, as least not if you make sure that your knuckles brush my sides, not your nails.
    Please...... please know that while the clitoris can take a great deal of pressure and attention, there are some things that can cause discomfort and ruin the mood/desire for days. If you do not wish to feel my teeth, please, mind your nails. Please. Yea, there are times that I am hot enough that it doesn't bother me. Don't let that mislead you into believing that there are not times that I am super sensitive and cannot take the exact same thing the next night.
    IF I say "ouch", stop. STOP! Do not pass go. Do not keep going and see if I say it again. Do not ask what I meant. Just stop. Do something else. That does not mean...do something else for a second or two and then try it again. That means "Don't fucking do that!" I don't mean ever. But this time, which equates to this time that we are in this bed having sex on THIS day. Yea, it's a bitch that things change. Things change for men too. Don't fuck with us. We just voice it more!

Thank you for listening/reading. I am one woman who is sick and tired of feeling even the slightest bit of pain the "day after" because someone didn't/couldn't read the signals or hear the words. I love that ache the day after from a good, consentual fuck. That means when I say harder, you heard it just as clearly as when I said "owie". I do not like the ache I feel the day after I endured an encounter with someone who did not listen when I said "ouch".... who did not hear me when I moaned with pain, not pleasure..... who did not recognize that I was pulling away, not pushing in to meet his touch.

2. loveit247

Gold Member

Wow, I must say, I have only had that once and many many years ago.
    When I say stop, my lover does.

3. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Really Mel.....I would have thought what you have stated was consideration and just plain common sense...:uhh:
    Obviously there are still some guys out there that require more training:eyes

4. cook74

Gold Member

Its a requirement for my work that I keep my fingernails short and clean, so I have never had that complaint, and my SO would scream the house down if I did something to make her uncomfortable during sex. I couldn't imagine causing her pain. :eek

Surely a male can't be so naive as to miss obvious signals of displeasure could they? :shrug

Unless that was the prearranged deal between the two :brow :spank

5. Buffalo204

Buffalo204 Member

One thing about "common sense" is it's so uncommon. :):)

6. Halogen

Halogen New Member

LOL..preach it sista!

Also, gentlemen..maybe throw on some hand lotion before fingering, because sandpaper does NOT feel good on the ol' bajingo!

7. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

".. who did not hear me when I moaned with pain, not pleasure..."

*Sheepishly raises hand*

Sometimes it's hard to tell what the moan means. I think I mentioned here about the time my wife was moaning loudly with each trust, head thrown back, body arched up. I thought she was REALLY GETTING INTO IT. Truth of the matter was, her long hair was pinned under her butt, and each thrust was pulling her head back even more. oooooooooooops.

Better signals please.

8. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Unfortunately, there are still ham fisted oafs out there that give the rest of us a bad name Cook.....shame when you consider that most of us dont have a problem working out the difference between pleasure and pain...:ugh

9. Plums

Plums New Member

just what i was thinking dude. i must be her ideal man !! lol :rofl

10. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

So strong hands, versatile in strength and gentelness.
    Thick long nimble fingers, but very smooth hands all over... ( just like mine )

Now where did i leave that lube...goes off in search

11. espresso

espresso New Member

That was pretty funny!!

12. cook74

Gold Member

Well these "ham fisted oafs" better get their arses onto :sf :)