Fingering a girl

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by jermwise, Nov 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jermwise

jermwise New Member

I got these little cuts on my fingers from work on both hands. I was curious if when fingering a girl this could be a problem and could possibly cause an infection for either of us? They are very small but still visible.

2. Mossive

Mossive New Member

just wash your hands and you will be fine unless you make her bleed and shes got some sort of heebie jeebies

3. sexykitten07

sexykitten07 New Member

No problem

I agree with Mossive. You should be fine unless she has some sort of disease or something. My bf plays the guitar and he gets calluses all the time but I don't feel them.

4. touchzing

touchzing New Member

Be aware each woman is different. Some woman I have been with have had no problems with my fingers and others the smallest abrasion or roughness on a nail has driven them up the wall. If my finger is too rough I usually rely more on my tongue. :p

5. mysticgenie

mysticgenie New Member

Definitely make sure you wash your hands well if you have any kind of abrasions on them. Illness carried in the blood can be transmitted in this way, flu for example. Also, if you do any kind of serious manual labor, my husband for example is a car mechanic, work related oils and such can also enter on your fingers or even under your nails. These too can cause some serious infections. God knows I don't want 10W30 motor oil inside my vagina.

As long as you are clean, and you don't have any oozing cuts, you should be ok. Just make sure you wash both before and after to reduce the risk of infection.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.