Finger Sucking

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by Barbwire, Sep 12, 2008.

1. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Last night, my husband sat beside me on the loveseat, sipping a cocktail and watching TV. I was pretty keyed up and was in the mood to have sex, but he was irritable and tired, telling me how crappy his day at work was.

I said, “Do ya wanna?” and he shook his head no and said he was too tired. After a while, he got up and went to bed. I surfed the web a bit, and retired about a half hour after he did, still very horny.

After my nighttime rituals, I slipped into bed beside him and turned to kiss him good night. Instead of a quick peck, I pushed against his mouth with my lips and slipped it between his teeth for a little tongue action.

He broke the kiss and rolled over on his back, showing no signs of willingness to bang me. I lay there for a moment, and thought of something that I knew was a sure fire way to get him heated up. In the darkness, I reached for his hand and brought it to my lips. I kissed each fingertip and then focused my attention on his thumb.

I took just the tip of it in my mouth, then very slowly and deliberately slid my lips down the shaft of it until I reached the base, then slid my lips back up. I maintained a steady pull of suction until I got to the tip, and then started to use my tongue to lap at it as if it was the head of his cock.

By this time, he was making noises to let me know he was wide-awake and enjoying what I was doing, so I continued what I was doing. I then reached for his cock and found it to be rock hard, straining at the cotton of his underwear.

I used my hand to fondle him on the outside of his underwear, slowly slipping my hand into them to gently grasp his erection and balls. He let out a huge sigh and said, “Oh, B.” We both laughed then, remembering our first night together.

On our first dinner date, over 12 years ago, we had a lovely meal, and then he took me home. I invited him in to continue our conversation and to have a drink. We kissed a bit, but both agreed it was too early to go much further.

He was pretty tipsy after a while, so I said he could sleep at my place. Now, it gets a bit weird here. Somehow, he ended up in my bed with the understanding there would be no sex, just some cuddling and sleep. He was a complete gentleman, and didn’t do anything more than snuggle up against me until he fell asleep. Meanwhile….I was very horny and wanted him badly. I fidgeted beside him on the bed for a while, listening to him breathing, just aching for him. Finally, I could not take it any longer, and I took his hand and started to suck his fingers to wake him. He stirred in his sleep as I sucked his index finger and worked my tongue around it. He said, in a voice husky with lust, “Oh, B.” That was all it took, we went at it like bunnies after that.

So, last night, when he said, “Oh, B.” it rekindled old memories. We ended up making love in a mad rush, and then went to sleep.

So, any other people out there turned on by sucking fingers or having your fingers sucked?
  2. Poky

Poky Banned

CL, always the way with words LOL....

3. Katprr

Katprr New Member

Honestly it depends on the mood I am in, since I am recovering hell all a man would have to do is touch me right now and I would prolly come all over the place. LOL I know that my Ex I could get him rock hard just by teasing and sucking on his fingers.
  4. igor

igor Gold Member

Finger sucking or nipple sucking never did anything for me. I doubt toe sucking would either..
  5. FlirtyChick

FlirtyChick Gold Member

Love to suck 'em (especially after they have been in me!) and have them be sucked, and licked!
  6. sexyaussie

sexyaussie New Member

I hate it... does not do anything for me at all...
  7. Animularisen

Animularisen New Member

I love doing it but I'm not too confident doing it so I feel silly like he's like WTF you doing girl...? hehe I think he knows what I'm doing tho... =D
  8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix Gold Member

The Swede loves it because it's often a prelude to me putting something else in my mouth. :brow
  9. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I like to have mine sucked! Something about it just turns me on!
  10. rugbylad82

rugbylad82 New Member

im not too bothered by it, drives the missus wild though
  11. Wckd_Beauty

Wckd_Beauty New Member

I love teasing my boyfriend and the first time I did suck his finger got him turned on instantly. I loved doing it. It's like the smallest thing has the biggest reaction.
  12. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

Yes, we both get really turned on my sucking each other's fingers! :) I love how it feels and how he looks when he does it. Makes me want him to suck on me.
  13. wht1zzfe

wht1zzfe New Member

Photos:
    yeah its weird but it drives me crazy when the gf sucks on my fingers. would have never thought so
  14. neverme

neverme New Member

OMG i love to be sucked, nipples, fingers, toes...mmmm...anything
  15. echris

echris New Member

i love it when my SO sucks on my fingers, and she goes all wild when I do it to her too.
  16. bigpappi

bigpappi Member

first of all....that was a very erotic story..thank you CL....

secondly yes i love it when my wife does it to me....sooooooooooooo hot!
  17. ninja08hippie

ninja08hippie Official SF Hugger Gold Member

I like it... and that story too :D

I love how CL can start out asking a question and end up making me horny :p
  18. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Thanks for all the responses, everyone.

I didn't mean to turn anybody on, I was just curious what you all thought about finger sucking and I thought I'd let you know how my hubby liked it. :lol
  19. igor

igor Gold Member

Oh no, of course not :lol
  20. ncb_truelovers

ncb_truelovers New Member

my wife really likes sucking mine, but really, what matters here is that your story is awesome and well written!