finger in ass for girls

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by n0t0r10u5, Aug 11, 2008.

1. n0t0r10u5

n0t0r10u5 New Member

does any of you ladies enjoy it? anyone not? i want to try it with my girlfriend but don't want to freak her out :p thanks in advacne
  2. *Sexual Panda*

*Sexual Panda* New Member

OMG I love it! My hubby talked with me before he went and did anything back there ! Have you ever talked to her about backdoor play?? Im 31 now and now love anything anal :brow I love it! It takes alot trust in my opinion to allow someone to go back there! My ex husband was a male prude, it fucked up our relationship

3. johnnyangel694u

johnnyangel694u Gold Member

My wife doesn't care for it but I can't help myself. When I am licking her clit and her hole starts throbbing, I can't stay away from it.
  4. sexyJ

sexyJ New Member

I love it!! Expecially when he is eating me out! I usually cum instantly :)
  5. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    I love it, but I have to be in the mood. How does my husband know? I will simply say, "no butt stuff" if I don't want to be stimulated there.

If I told him I didn't want it, and he did it just the same, like you do, Johnny, I'd have to slap him upside the head. :p
  6. Katprr

Katprr New Member

I love anal sex whether it be a finger or one of my many toys. The best advice I can give you is make sure you talk to her first about it and not just surprise her. Also please make sure your finger is lubed well, since the anus doesnt make it's own lubricate, also if she has never tried it be very careful and move slowly, make sure there is communication going on.
  7. unalteredone

unalteredone New Member

I've tried it a few times, and i'm not giving up on it yet but i'm not impressed. I like to be rimmed and for the outside to be stimulated, but actually going inside has felt awkward.
  8. Beunique

Beunique New Member

My boyrfriend and I have never tried, but I don't think it appeals to him much.. and I don't mind either way, so, nup, never tried.
  9. bucky

bucky New Member

My wife loves it when I am eating her, but like previously stated make sure you use lube. BTW, make sure his/her fingernails are trimmed so as not to scratch anything that might cause a problem.
  10. Pride

Pride New Member

i have done it to some exstent with every girl ive been with. But i always for warn lol.

I've come to find that some like it and dont even know it. Others LOVE it. And a couple which actually on the minority side didnt like it at all or it just didnt do anything...

But i think its such a MAJOR turn on if the girl likes it and i can stick my fingers in further while im fucking them and i can feel myself inside of her. Also adding pressure feels great to myself. lol.

One girl i have been with actually enjoys anal too...and she LOVED it. I was able to get almost 3 fingers in and deep...quite a turn on.

I have never been able to figure out why it turns me on though.
  11. Barbwire

Barbwire Gold Member

Photos:
    Gee, Pride, I can remember not too long ago that you posted here as a virgin. You certainly went from virgin to whore in a very short period of time, methinks. :lol

12. Pride

Pride New Member

Honestly...unfortunealty i have i guess... 7 girls since.

Ehh...im looking for something just i always get screwed over pretty bad whenever it seems i have found it. :(

Its something it seems i should get used to. But it hurts just the same everytime. And i guess my way of dealing with it is to try and keep my mind off from the girl who did me wrong.
  13. bigtool

bigtool New Member

I know that when the wife gets horney enough from me eatin her out she will let me do what ever i want to her ass.well most anything :brow
  14. specialK247

specialK247 New Member

it certainly is interesting. just bring it up and see what she says. she may surprise you b/c a lot of girls like that.
  15. Nerissa

Nerissa New Member

i like it, but not all the time, I prefer a penis up there
  16. Rocket Queen

Rocket Queen New Member

We are working our way up to anal, but I absolutely LOVE a finger in the arse!
  17. tongueoffury

tongueoffury New Member

She loves when I slide a finger in her ass while I'm going down on her, or when she's riding me, or when......ummmm......anytime I guess is actually good!
  18. pussycat69

pussycat69 Gold Member

Exactly! ;)
  19. Berrylicious

Berrylicious New Member

it took a while and alot of work to get to where we are now which is anal play whenever we want in whatever position we want to!

I suggest either your tongue when you go down on her work your way a bit further down or a wet finger rubbing across her ass every now and then. Its something you definatly need to work upto before she will even consider something entering her arse!
  20. latinlegacy

latinlegacy New Member

most girl do...