Finding Cowboy Lover

Discussion in 'Erotic Literature' started by Barbwire, May 11, 2010.

1. Barbwire

Gold Member

As most of the regulars here know, I am happily married but also have a very close relationship with a virtual lover that I've had for almost three years. Everyone knows about everyone and we are quite happy with the situation at this point.

My lover and I talk on the phone quite a bit and engage in phone phucking and camming on a regular basis. We are as close as two people who've never met face to face can get and we've shared so much, it's almost like he's my second husband.

Getting to my point, almost a year ago, after I begged him, he finally wrote me an erotic story which he sent in three installments.

He wrote about our first meeting and his first time penetrating an ass, something that we talk about often. I found it to be a well thought out and truly hot story.

The first part got me so worked up, as I recall, I banged the shit out of him virtually for it and my husband in real life a few times for good measure. The second part of the story further fired my jets and left me just hanging for the third part.

Well, my lover, being the MAJOR tease that he is, made me wait almost a full year for part three. After I read it I had a raging clitty boner and was dying to get fucked. Thankfully, my husband helped me out the night I read it or I think I would have burst from horniness.

What made the story so speacial was, he put little bits and pieces of things I've said to him over the years and make the story as realistic as possible. Right from the first sentence, it was easy for me to fall head over heels into the fantasy.

I liked the story so much I asked him if I could post it here and he said it was fine with him. So, without further ado I present for your reading pleasure...

Finding Cowboy Lover

Part I

It's the middle of the week, mid-morning, and you last talked to me the previous Sunday. You haven't heard a peep from me since then. You're both worried and somewhat pissed off.

You've just checked your email and find nothing from me once again. While you sit there semi steaming, you here a rumble......something moving at a decent pace approaches from up the road. You look out the window and notice your horses stirring, as that is an unfamiliar sound to them. You wonder to yourself..."Who the hell is racing up the road like a maniac?". As the sound gets louder, you suddenly see a flash of red pop into view. You glance over at your horses as they have really started to move and make some noise. You can now see the car completely, as it has slowed down. You can't see in the driver, the windows are tinted, but you do notice the North Carolina plates............Your heart stops.

It's red, it's a Mustang and it's from North Carolina......and it slows and turns into your driveway. You freeze momentarily........this can't be........NO FUCKIN' WAY!!! You wait and watch the car to see who climbs out. The door opens slowly.........and out steps.....ME!!!

You hustle to the door and fling it open and find I'm already standing there with a big ole smile on my face. You begin to go into your shy mode.....I ask if I may come in......you don't say anything. I say "Please". You move out of the way and allow me to enter. While facing the door, you close it slowly and turn around and find me standing mere inches from you. I then say..............

"Hi there Sweetie. I'd love to sit and chat and get comfy, but you have teased my for several years now and I've had one hell of a hard-on for many miles." You glance down and sure enough, there's quite the bulge in my jeans. I continue with "I've been wanting to FUCK YOU for sooo long........So you're getting naked woman and we're FUCKIN". You seem to ponder what I just said, still saying nothing. I take you by the arm and pull you into the living room. I sit you down on the couch and get on my knees in front of you. I take your face in my hands and give you a long passionate kiss, exploring every inch of your mouth with my tongue.........................

to be continued.

#1 Barbwire, May 11, 2010
    Last edited: May 11, 2010
  2. Barbwire

Gold Member

Part II

.....as our tongues wrestle with each other my hand slips down to still covered breasts and I detect that you are wearing no bra..........YES!!!! While still kissing you madly, I unbutton your shirt to let those tits I've seen many times come out and play. I move my kissing to your earlobe, down your neck and over the top of your breast until I reach a rather erect nipple....yummy. I begin running my tongue around your nipple and sucking on occasion.

While I'm enjoying your nipple, I notice you still haven't let out a peep. I slowly slip onto the couch so that I'm sitting next to you now. I'm still burying myself in your breasts when I notice a faint musky scent......hmmmmmm. I slip my hand down your stomach and undo your jeans and I can already feel the heat being generated. I slowly walk my fingers down into your jeans, all the time noticing the increase in warmth. My forefinger brushes across your now erect clit and its then I hear the first audible noise from you.....a gasp....a whimper.......a sexy sound to my ears. I stop my venture into your jeans and back out...........

I raise from the couch and pull you up so that you are also standing. I grab myself another deep kiss and then sit back on the couch while at the same time slipping your jeans to the floor. I slip them off one leg at a time all the time smelling your sweet smell becoming ever more excited. I stand and slip your shirt off and have you lie on the couch........head on the arm, a leg on the back of the couch, and me holding the other leg. I glance between your legs and see what I've been after. I've seen it many times, watched you pleasure it and longed for it, now your luscious pussy was before me........

I drop my face towards your pussy and feel the warmth increase and the scent grow stronger as I get ever closer. I can't believe I finally have your pussy before me and now I get to taste you. I take my tongue and run it from bottom to top, just below your clit and your taste is splendid. You let out another gasp..........and I then slip my tongue inside of you to lap up some of your juices.......You finally speak quietly...."Oh God"........I then slip my tongue out and head for your clit........

Your clit is so erect and I can suck on it easily, but I just lick it for now.......doing circles, going up and down and occasionally gently blowing. You start to moan and move your hips and I begin to suck and lick your clit even faster.......while slipping a finger inside your pussy. While I finger fuck you and work your clit, your hips start moving rapidly and you are starting to get even louder......"Yes, Yes, OH God YES!!!!.......

Your orgasm blows me away......as you're cumming, I move my tongue inside your pussy to taste the juices and you squeeze your legs against the sides of my head in a tight grip.......

I stand up and slip myself on top on you and whisper in your ear...."I want you to suck my cock now bitch, but I'm going to put some of your pussy juice on it first". I slowly slip my cock inside of you....you are so wet and you let out another gasp. I go all the way in as far as I can, then slowly slide out. I start to stand and grab the back of your hair and pull you up at the same time. Your eyes are glued to my hard, throbbing cock glistening with your juices as I pull your head toward it. You wrap your lips around my cock.........God that feels good. I then tell you..."Play with my balls"!!! While sucking my cock you take your hand and fondle my balls. I only allow you to do this for a short spell............

I push you away from my cock and pull you up off the couch and say "Now I'm going to fuck you good bitch" and your eyes say "YES", I pull you to the end of the couch and have you lean over the arm with your ass in the air and the view is driving me wild. I slip my cock inside your pussy while slapping your ass. I start slowly fucking you and you are moving your ass towards me, welcoming my cock inside you. I grab your hair and start to fuck you harder........and harder........you are now completely vocal at this point.......

I have heard this voice and words before and they have always driven me crazy.....I start to slow down and slide out so I can slide my thumb in to collect some of your juices..........I then slip my cock back inside your pussy and start to fuck you some more....still holding your hair I slip my thumb in your ass. Your getting louder.....Fuck you feel good......I start fucking you faster and deeper while at the same time fucking you in the ass with my thumb.............

As you are getting louder, I feel your pussy starting to tighten up......your getting close.....I fuck you even harder, pull on your hair harder.............You explode!!!!!!!!! I keep fucking you hard and deep, now I'm getting closer.....

Just before I get ready to cum I pull out and pull your face around and put my cock in your mouth and tell you...."Suck me dry bitch.....drain my balls!!!!" You wrap your lips tightly around my cock while stroking my cock and fondling my balls. I explode into your mouth and let out my own vocal approval....."Fuck yeah....that's it bitch....suck that cock dry.......FUCK!!!!!.......................

We both collapse on the couch..........and both are thinking this isn't over......without saying a word, we both slip into the kitchen for a drink........as I'm watching your ass I'm getting hard again.................I slip up to you and whisper in your ear........."I want to fuck that ass of yours next"......................................

to be continued

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Part III

.......but I need to recover for a few.... want to have some juices to fill your ass with." You are so fired up, you leave the room and head upstairs. I sit on the chair to relax a little and to await your return. You come hopping down the stairs carrying a bag............I know what's in that bag.

I tell you to open that bag up and show me what you got, as if I didn't already know. You dump the bag on the couch so that I can see all its contents all the time knowing I'm going to have you use one of the items that has tumbled out, just not which one. I tell you to pick up the toy I bought you and bring it over to me. You do and and I tell you to put it next to my cock for comparison and to your surprise....my measurments were dead on..........."Ok bitch, get over on the couch and slip that cock in your pussy nice and slow". You strut over to the couch and lay down with your legs spread just like they were when we were fucking just moments ago.........

You slip the cock in your pussy nice and slow just as I told you to do and stop to look at me..........."Start fucking that pussy girl.......nice and slow" I tell you. You begin to slowly fuck yourself. I'm watching very closely...but not just the cock slipping in and out of your dripping pussy, but your face as well. Your pussy is so wet I can see the juices flowing towards your asshole.......your clit standing nice and erect......and your nipples are rock hard. You glance my way and notice my cock is at full tilt once again and I'm stroking it lightly causing pre-cum to escape down the side of the head.....you let out a slight moan....you are getting ready to cum again...........

I standup and come kneel by you and begin sucking your nipples and tell you to fuck your pussy nice and hard........I want to see you cum!!! Mere seconds later, as you are fucking yourself good and hard, you let out a scream as you cum hard and fast. As I'm watching you cum.........I notice one of the items that fell from your bag was vaseline.....

As you finish cumming I take the toy cock from you and tell you to face the rear of the couch on your knees so that your ass is facing towards me. You do as your told. You ass is glistening with sweat and pussy juices.......its so damn yummy looking. I slide my cock in your pussy for a few strokes...."How's that feel bitch......much better than that fake cock isn't it?" I pull my cock out and slip in the toy cock and you are responding my moving your ass towards me still wanting to be fucked.

While I'm fucking your pussy with the toy cock, I reach for the vaseline and and put some on my fingers. I begin massaging your asshole with it. You keep moving your ass with the fucking of the toy cock and I tell you to stop moving.........its time to fill that ass of yours.......you let out a "Yes Please".

I'm fucking rock hard now as I have been wanting to fuck you in the ass for years now. I slowly begin to insert my cock in your ass............very slowly.........you let out a gasp with each movement inward. You are so fucking tight and I'm getting harder. I only go half way in as the point is not to hurt you but fuck you! I start sliding my cock in and out of your ass slowly and tell you take over the toy cock and fuck your pussy.

I start fucking you a little faster and you are going nuts fucking your pussy.........you are going to cum soon and I want to cum in your ass at the same time. You tell me your about to cum and I start fucking your ass faster.........and just as you let out a scream from cumming, I start filling your ass with my hot cum.......and I pull out and pump the last bits on your ass cheeks.

I tell you "That was FUCKING awesome".......you smile and say.."I told you it was".

The End

4. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hmm, almost 80 hits and no comments? Well, I thought it was hot anyways, but what do I know? I'm just a horny housewife lookin' for a thrill. :lol

#4 Barbwire, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  5. Fireguy35

Fireguy35 New Member

Oh it was deff hot! But then again I always find stories to be a huge turn on. This one was a big turn on.

6. superbity

superbity New Member

Well, the story is a turn on and so are U! Seriously!!!

7. Barbwire

Gold Member

Another thing that I really liked about the story was that it is the first time a guy has written erotica for me and not turned the story into HIS ultimate fantasy instead of mine. It was truly written for instead of just about me and that's awesome!

Thanks for the compliment, Superbity. It was a pleasure to turn you on. ;)

Do you write erotic stories or just read them, Fireguy?

8. Fireguy35

Fireguy35 New Member

I just read them i don't have enough time to write them unfortunately

9. Hot Wheels

Gold Member

Excellent effort by CL's virtual lover.....:D
    I'm sure if there was some kind of "rating" system for erotic stories on this forum, then this one would be right up there:)

Maybe the next instalment could deal with her husband returning home and joining in a wild threeway??:brow

#9 Hot Wheels, May 12, 2010
    Last edited: May 12, 2010
  10. Barbwire

Gold Member

Actually, if I wrote about the sex with my hubby the night I read Part II was awesome enough to want to write a story about as well. :phat

I wish my friggin' wrists would allow me to type for longer periods of time. UGH!