Finally!!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by AGFUNK, Feb 17, 2014.

1. AGFUNK

Gold Member

I finally mastered anal sex!!! This is such a big deal for me because I was raped six years ago. I feel so empowered and sexy to have accomplished it and loved it!

We started out with regular sex. I've been so turned on since last night so when he woke up I basically jumped him. I sucked his cock while my ass was facing him. His was fingering my pussy and feeling my ass. I got up and pulled the first condom off and put another one on then jumped on his cock. He made me cum while I was riding him by playing with my nipples. Made him get on top of me after because the orgasm and riding him hard took it out of me. I squirted a little when I came. He put my legs in the air hitting my special spot. He got fully on top of me grabbing my shoulders, the bed, anything to hang on and pound me really hard.

He got tired so I got on top again going hard trying to get him to cum. Switched again to him on top. Made him go slow and just slide his head in and out so it kept hitting that spot. I got filled with cum and when I was going to cum I told him to fuck me as hard as he could and I squirted all over him. We got interrupted a few times during and at that point little one was too fussy so I had to get him and feed him to sleep.

Hubby was sitting in the chair on the computer and when little one was asleep and went over and sat on the foot rest and unzipped his pants and sucked his cock vigorously. Putting it in my cheek and him rubbing his cock head through my skin. Taking him down into my throat to deep throat him for a few seconds. Looking up into his eyes as I sucked him. Finally I just got sooo turned on that I had to have him. My original idea was to have him fuck me doggy on the floor with my ass in the air and my lower body on the floor. But we ran out of condoms except a female one (which I've never used before) so I decided to just grab the ass relax lube (has lidocaine in it) and say that we didn't need condoms for the ass. He was surprised and said ok.

So I put the comforters on the floor rubbed the lube all over my ass, didn't have to use much since a lot of my wetness was already all over my ass hole. Got on the floor on my knees and presented my ass to him. He went slow and it hurt a lot. Kept having to remind him to go slow since it turned him on soooo much. He kept reasurring me. I had him stop with just the tip of his head in and to go no farther. I was trying to focus on him moaning and saying how good it felt. Just hearing him always turns me on. Eventually I relaxed enough to get his whole cock inside. Once that happened he told me that I was doing it and saying oh god and just moaning and making his sexy sounds. He pulled my cheeks apart and watched his cock going in and out.

It started to feel so fucking good to me and told him to cum in my ass. It was turning me on more and more with each thrust so I told him to fuck my ass harder. He lasted longer than I expected. He was really enjoying it and I was enjoying it as much as him. He told me he was going to cum and I pushed into him and felt his hot cum shooting into me. Felt so good. I haven't felt his cum shoot inside me for months (one of my favorite parts of sex). He pulled out and I put my ass up higher and he looked at my hole.

I fell on the floor after that on my back and he laid down with me and we cuddled and kissed a little and told him how good it felt. Took a shower and I still have cum dripping out:)

boobjob and phish like this.
  2. alwaystry

Wow. Congrats! And that story is very hot! Well done! I envy you two!

3. HotForHoney

Gold Member

OMG!!!! That is so hot !!! I love anal too. Glad you came around to the dark side.

Sometimes a safe word helps :)

alwaystry likes this.
  4. Him and her

Gold Member

Damn thats hot, I will have the wife read this tomorrow, she so wants me to fuck her in the ass, but she tries and says my cock is too big.

HotForHoney and alwaystry like this.
  5. AGFUNK

Gold Member

The desensitizing lube helped a lot. We picked out a safe word a while ago while exploring forced sex and bdsm.

HotForHoney and Him and her like this.
  6. almostthere

Gold Member

Damn im stiff. Congratulations

HotForHoney likes this.
  7. JonJo

Gold Member

Certainly made me think and wonder.
    Never been there and never been 'encouraged' but I am curious.

8. phish

Gold Member

I'm happy for you. Glad you got to enjoy it. Oh yeah that was hot!! I'm hard now... :rolleyes: