finally showed her huge dildo i bought online. thoughts

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by theone55, Feb 19, 2015.

1. theone55

theone55 New Member

im 31 and my gf is 29. im crazy about every inch of her body literally. I don't think I have a small penis. I am just over 6 in long and pretty thick. no ex or my gf ever said anything about my dick being huge but ive had ex gf say im thicker than a lot of guys and normal length so ive never worried about my dick feeling big inside of a girl. my gf likes how I feel inside her and my dick even hurts her when I fuck her hard but not cuz of how big but because my tip angles upward and hits her inside walls and she bleeds sometimes from it. anywyas. I been talking to her about using a dildo to penetrate her for about 6 months. she hates idea. she eventually understood that I wanna see her taking a huge dick. it turns me on thinking of how she would moan and wiggle around on her back once she feels a dick way bigger than mine push between her legs. and she got into listening to how I wanna see her take a dick and we talked about finding a random guy and getting to klnow him and talked about real life dildos and she didn't agree to either but she agreed to let me find a guy online from around hear and I used facebook and found 4 guys that replied from a facebook group called marriage seekers. anyways I wanna get into details but only if theres someone who wants to know more.

travis beck and rcc8611 like this.
  2. Married M Nh

Gold Member

Carry on sounds very interesting and sexy

3. theone55

theone55 New Member

I had her lay next to me in bed with laptop and send each of the 4 guys a message saying she is looking for a guy whos got big penis and said her bf wich is me wants to see and choose guy with penis he likes. now I literally get hard seeing a hung penis on aguy and not turned on like I wanna suck it but I likefantasizing about how girls take it. thoughts on that?

travis beck and rcc8611 like this.
  4. HotForHoney

Gold Member

Can we see this dildo?

CLE32793 and Candela like this.
  5. rcc8611

Gold Member

That's really hot I also like big cocks but live my gf and would enjoy one penetrating her also in front of me

6. travis beck

Gold Member

I'm in a little different spot. I have a smaller penis, but my wife's ex years ago was hung. Big. She's told me over the years of their experiences and how it felt to have a cock that large. Mind you, she is a petite woman. It has always bothered me, but turned me on at the same time.

7. cbrmale

Gold Member

The size of the woman has no relationship to the size of the vagina, but a big cock penetrating a slim woman looks bigger in a relative sense.

Women can take very large penises and very large dildos with the right amount of preparation and the right state of mind, as you can see with women enjoying fisting, and even with a penis with the girth of mine.

travis beck likes this.
  8. Candela

Verified Gold Member

Be careful what you wish for!..JMO

littleshow and travis beck like this.
  9. Mikey22

Gold Member

It sounds Fucking Hot! My girl would never go for it though.

10. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I would never go for it but good luck :)