Filming my EX

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by fantasien, Aug 30, 2004.

1. fantasien

fantasien New Member

I have alwasy had this fantasy of either filming my ex and her bf having sex or filming me or one of my mates having sex.

I was wanting to know if anyone has done this?

2. Logger

Gold Member

I have asked to take photos of my wife nude, but she has felt shy, so I have not pushed the issue. Perhapas I should ask her once in a while, I would like to have a picture of my wife, so if she or I have to travel, I can have something to maturbate to.

What would you like to do with the films?

Blessings

3. tsopkc

tsopkc New Member

Why don't you try by first getting her to pose in a bikini or something like that (like maybe holding up the bikini top to her boobs.) Than afterwards try the same thing but this time tell her to leave the top off. See if that works and let me know!

4. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

Logger-

When all else fails, get her good and freakin' drunk.

[​IMG]

5. touchzing

touchzing New Member

I had a lover that was open to both taking pictures and making video tapes. It was great fun.

We began by exploring making sexy shots, like recreating our favorite erotic photos. Then we took pictures that where more sexual. I would suggest approaching it in a very playful way. It is a great way to learn to appreciate each other’s bodies.

Our first videos were of masturbating (but we both loved to watch the other masturbate). They were hot. My girl friend did a slow strip tease and then began playing with her self. She was very hot and sexy. Finally we set the camera up and video taped a nice long love making sessions. The camera was just on a tripod so it wasn't as good a video as it could have been if we had some else shooting the tape.

Mb91 likes this.
  6. fantasien

fantasien New Member

well my cas eis is that in my fantyasy i want to either take pictures of her, or video tape her and her BF. WE have been split since 2002. and we have kinda lost touch. I don't really have this fantasy anymore. But i do fantasise about her up ridding my cock, while i am masturbating.

I just was kinda wondering if anyone else has fantasies involving their ex's?

7. fantasien

fantasien New Member

by the way, nice stories, keep em coming!