[Ask a Girl] Few things my GF does

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by steveo5555, Jan 21, 2011.

1. steveo5555

steveo5555 New Member

First off, we are about to hit our 4 month anniversary. Anyway, she says I am the most amazing guy she has ever known/dated. I have a few questions about little things she does.
    1. Occasionally, I will wake up to hear and see her masturbating in her sleep. Like rubbing and fingering herself. I always ask her the next day and she says she cant remember. Is this like a female version of a wet dream?

2. Again, sometimes I wake up to having her literally be gripping my penis, like vice grips in her "sleep". Like the other night I felt her hand down there poking around so I put my finger near it and she grabbed it. I than moved my hand away and she went straight back down to my penis and holds onto it. I ask her the next day if she remembers and she says she cannot.

3. We are about to enter a long distance relationship since I just graduated college and I am moving back home (120 miles). So we were talking and we both just started opening up about our insecurities. Like she told me everything about her that she has never told anyone, including her mom and sister. Like how she has been cheated on, she grew up watching her dad hit her brother and yell at her, and just various other things. When a girl opens up this much is she trying to show she trusts me?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

1) she could have sexsomnia

2) same as 1

3) it may be that she trusts you or she's just trying to be open and honest and let you get to know her and understand her better

3. sinner

sinner New Member

Its not that she's trying to show you that she trusts you. It is because she does trust. I'm sorry to be harsh but stop overthinking it and be her friend. These are very intimate things she is sharing. You are obviosly a person she feels close ro. Be empathetic. Be kind and assure her that physical distance will not prevent you from being there for her whenever she needs to talk.