[Ask a Girl] Few Questions for the Ladies

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by rippemanewone, Feb 13, 2009.

1. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

Hello, i have a couple questions for the girls.

1. I find this ammusing and i wonder why she does this but my fiance has the most adorable cheeks(the ones on her face lol) i have ever seen ( Haha corny i know). But i always pinch them, everythign about them is so cute, i bite them too (not hard).

But anyways the point im trying to get across is that from what it seems she gets mad when i do it and tells me she hates it. But when i stop doing it for a day or 2 she will ask me why i havnt pinched her cheeks or bit them.. Im dumbfounded lol.

And the other question is a few weeks ago i really did not want to have sex i just get those days. And i told her its not her its just i dont want to. AND YET she still continues to think its her and still holds it against me. I hear about it at least 2x a week. WHY?!

2. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

I saw only one question: WHY?!

In answer to that, it's important to keep in mind that a young woman might find it hard to understand how or why her boyfriend/husband (the same one who was probably humping her leg the day before) doesn't want to have sex with her. He's usually always horny, right? So, if he all of a sudden doesn't want to have sex, then it's common to assume it has something to do with her. You could try asking her if she has "those days" as well, and if she says yes, then explain that you're just as human as she is and that sometimes you just don't feel like it. It's not her, it's you.

And honestly, if your girlfriend hates it when you pinch her cheeks, then don't do it. If she wonders why you stopped then tell her that you thought she hated it and that she's not allowed to say no and mean yes. It sounds to me like the two of you need to learn to communicate better.

3. Barbwire

Gold Member

Yeah, what Puss said. Now, this may sound mean, but I am not saying it to be harsh but, CRAP man! You are only 19 and engaged? YIKES!

4. rippemanewone

rippemanewone New Member

Thanks girls :]. And yes we are engaged but we both have good jobs, im a paramedic went to school when i was 18 for a year. So we live in a 3 bedroom apartment etc etc. Already out on my own and lovin it, no problems.

And Puss i do tell her "I thought you didnt want me to pinch your cheeks" and then she gets mad lol. Women are confusing???