Fetishes

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by tina, Jan 5, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tina

tina New Member

The guy I'm dating has a foot fetish and I find it really erotic (and also kinda weird)... so I was just wondering what other types of fetishes you all out there have and also if anyone can give me some pointers to make me feel more comfy with my guys fetish (I think it's hot but then I feel a little weird about it also)...

Just to add to this - I think my fetish would be like a pain thing - not s&m type of stuff but I like a bit of pain every now and then...

2. barbie

barbie New Member

Tina,I think most guys have a fetish or two.I know my husband does.He likes to tie me up(very lightly)And have his way with me,and you know what,I like it.It is a real turn on for me.

3. Logger

Gold Member

Loving Feet

Dear Tina,

I enjoy feet. My wife feels comfortable with her feet being loved. So I hope this post makes you feel more comfortable with your foot fetish boy friend. If my wife feels her feet might not be clean enough, she lets me know, and I get a washcloth and Q-tips, and in a few trips to the sink, some paper towels,we are ready to go.

My wife likes my rod in varous sections of the uterus. I turn away from her chest. She is on her back, legs apart, outstretched. I am on top, and start putting my feet toward her head, and bringing my head down to her feet. My rod is really getting pressured, broken in half. My rod is into the back side of her uterus, and and my face reaches her feet.

I can only move my pelvis slightly. My testes are on top of her clit, and it's like she has balls. My wife reaches down to carress my testes.

I like her ankles and between her toes, and her feet are the object of my kisses and licking in that position. I don't ordinarily squirt from that postion, but the position becomes quite passionate for us.

As a start to foreplay, I sometiems squirt baby oil on my wife's feet, and rub my limp rod around. Her soles are rough for my tip, so I pust vaseline on her soles. There is an energy center in the center of her sole, and I have squirted there. The skin of my wife's ankles is soft, and I can rub my tip there all night, but the ankle bone is close to the skin, so I can't really get a good whack there.

Sometimes my wife is not much in the mood, so she wil give mme one foot, as I lie on my back, and I wil use her sole and toes to massage my tip as I whack off into her sole.

Perhaps you can enlighten me on more in-depth appraches to loving feet.

I doubly hope you enjoy this post, as I have discovered that hitting the Esc. button gives me the opportunity to start the reply over again, wtih a blank square.

Hope you don't mind me practicing my broken Spanish on your Latn Thread.

Logger

4. 3dsex

3dsex New Member

Everyone needs a good Foot Job

5. RussellBell

RussellBell New Member

I agree. :lol

6. RussellBell

RussellBell New Member

I think FL is the mecca for foot fetish guys and women. :lol Its a long story I'll have to share later but to answer your question.

I think the fact that your b/f has a foot fetish can make for a pleasurable experience for the both of you. Personally I think its a prelude to many other things in my sex life. I consider foot massages, foot play, licking, and sucking as elements to foreplay. It adds spice to my sexual encounters with my partner. Even if she isn't much into the foot fetish idea, she enjoys the experience and I being the "giver", I'm stimulated by satisfying her.

The key in my opinion for both of you to enjoy his ff is that both of you get something pleasurable from the experience. :D

7. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I just can't wait to see how HF replies to this thread???

Hiker:sf

8. Puss_in_boots

Puss_in_boots Adminatrix
    Gold Member

This thread is three years old, but we'll wait and see what Heelfetish has to say. Then he can trash it if he wants.

9. pirouette

Gold Member

Wow Logger.....that was a pretty steamy post!!! Fucking hot...:eek:
    I'm glad this thread got bumped! Now, quick HF, respond before Ryan locks us out!!! :lol

10. Pilgrim

Pilgrim New Member

I'm not HF but a guy at the gay baths asked me if I liked foot play. He came in my room and really started playing with my toes and feet and I went off on top of his head. I think it thrilled him to death that I was so excited.

11. Joe

Joe
    Gold Member

I don't have a foot fetish, but I regularly massage my wife's feet in bed. I lie next to her with my head at the foot of the bed and one of her feet on my chest. That places my goodies right where she can do whatever she likes with them. I LOVE giving her foot rubs! ;)

12. mountain2007

mountain2007 New Member

I have a fetish and it involves hairy women,,,I love em but it is hard to find one now a days

13. SexyScorp

Gold Member

People that heavy breathe on the phone...

I dont mean in a weird pervie sort of way...

Just when they are turned on and started to breathe heavily

in between words....

mmmm.......

14. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Well I just Love to Love
    is that a fetish, If it is we should more people into fetishes.

15. heelfetish

Gold Member

You guys were waiting on me? :eek:

I have many fetishes. Don't even get me started on how a woman's delicate foot looks when arched in high heels. :drool It's enough to send me over the edge every time. I love sucking on her toes, and seeing painted toenails. *sigh*

I'm also a lingerie lover. I yearn for the surprise, a woman's most delicate body parts concealed in the most delicate of materials. Yet strangely putting it all on display. IMO there is nothing sexier.

I could go on and on and on...

16. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Then go on and on and on.

17. heelfetish

Gold Member

I would, but I'm very much under the weather right now. :( Hard to think sexy thoughts when you're this sick.

18. RussellBell

RussellBell New Member

Drink plenty of oj and H20. There is a nasty bug going around thats for sure and it made its way to Canada.

On topic...I agree with your afformentioned statement. I think high heels are definantly a plus and accents womens feet. This on top of a "to die for" french pedicure makes for the perfect eye candy combination.

19. heelfetish

Gold Member

Off topic for a second, but do you happen to like the movie Pushing Tin?

20. RussellBell

RussellBell New Member

Heard of it but never seen it before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.