fetish for fast cumming

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by jaydee84, Feb 25, 2009.

1. jaydee84

jaydee84 New Member

i know this sounds weird, but i have a fetish for cumming fast. my penis is unpredictable and sometimes i can have perfect penetrative sex for 15 minutes, no problem.

However there are other times, like one i had fairly recently, where i bust my load within moments. the ones when you are trying to hold back, refrain from embarrassing yourself, only to cum harder and faster, i find, are always the most intense.

in hindsight, it is these times that i find myself masturbating over, rather than memories of long sex.

just wondering if anyone else heard of anything similar, or if your a girl likes the occassional quick fire?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

It's been so long since I've had a session of intercourse that has lasted for more than 2 minutes, I'm going to have to vote for longer, rather than shorter, peenie thrusting encounters. I'd just L-O-V-E to go for 15 minutes or more.

Now, when my husband would say that I was so hot and he was so turned on, he couldn't last longer, at first I was proud of that. After hearing the same tired excuse for 10+ years, not so much. :(

3. jaydee84

jaydee84 New Member

Yea I suppose it's different if it happened all the time. Surely variety is the spice of life though :p

4. BluShrtVigilanT

BluShrtVigilanT New Member

As someone who has a chronic PE problem to the point where I will most likely need medication to hold a meaningful sexual relationship...

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU??? I would kill to have the stamina to even be able to penetrate without busting immediately, let alone lasting 15 minutes!!

5. Jo G

Jo G New Member

When I read all of this, I most certainly very blessed, yes I did have sessions of two hours a year or so back, and yes did cum 3 times in the same session. I think any thing is posible once you have set youre mind to do it. And no this was not braging, its just to show its posible.

6. Janekate

Janekate New Member

Once a guy came in my mouth in about 5 secs. he said "take that as a compliment" lol. I guess i did

7. 888

888 New Member

i wish i were like you and could go for 15 minutes. I dont have a PE problem but the longest Ive ever gone has been 6 or 7 min. 15 minutes would be a dream come true for me

8. da old dude

da old dude Member

JD84,
    Yeh, you're right about the sensation being much more intense when I cum very quickly. I also seem to shoot more volume of spunk as well. I don't know why either occur, but they do for some odd reason.

Having said that, when I'm fucking Mrs. Old Dude, sometimes I've blown very quickly and I just hate that. She likes the penetration, I like the feeling of penetrating her, and I wish it lasted longer. But at least my orgasm is very intense.