[Ask a Girl] Fetish / Bondage

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by MrShoes, Jul 30, 2012.

1. MrShoes

MrShoes New Member

OK I have been married to my wife a long time so it a long relationship.

I was trying to gauge a womans opinion. What would be your reaction if your husband / Boyfiend asked if he could tie you up ? I am fightened of being seen as a prev

Also would you consider being asked to wear stockings and high heels unusual ?

2. 12barblues

Gold Member

Skewed results are on their way.....as you'll find that most the women are going to say " hell yeah" ......but the women here are also spending time on a " sexual" forum....which means they are slightly more in touch with their sexuality than most women out there.....

3. Silkycat

Silkycat New Member

I'd say yes please, but I suspect 12barblues is spot on =3.

4. spicebabes

spicebabes New Member

I like to wear stockings and high heels and am pleased to be asked for

5. Scythe999

Scythe999 New Member

12barblues is right. I'm very open when in comes to sex and enjoy bondage so I'd love to be tied up ad I'd wear stockings and heels most times if I could. But your wife may not be so open and comfortable woth her sexuality and those suggestions might shock her. I think you should introduce gently and gradually. Explain to your wife that it's a way of experimenting, spicing up your sex life, it will be fun, see if she likes it. Don't put too much pressure on her to do it as she's likely to not want to try it and if she did she might not enjoy it. Talk to her about it and ensure that she enjoys it was much as you do if she agrees!

6. Dragon_Fire

Gold Member

I like to wear stocking occasionally so I don't need to be asked but if someone tried to tie me up, they'd find themselves tied up instead. No one ever ties me up.

7. MrShoes

MrShoes New Member

Scythe

Introduce slowly - is 25 years slow enough !!!

I give up to be honest. I bought her ordinary nigties for xmas not provocative but silk nice quality - shes never worn them probablt becuause she thinks I bought them as they were sexy. I love her but sex is missionary once a month if I am lucky - she reading 50 shades of Grey - she may as welll be reading an Agather Christie novel no reaction or comment.

8. Scythe999

Scythe999 New Member

Yeah 25 years is a long time...I think you really need to have a honest and open conversation about sex together as opposed to giving her hints in the hope she'll get the message. Seems like there's a lack of communication or the both of you aren't discussing it fully. There has to be some sort of compromise.

9. BitchN

BitchN New Member

Since she is reading 50 shades, don't get out the belt she might run.........

I'm with Scythe...25 years you should have a open conversation about it....maybe ask her if she would like to be tied up and pleasured...no rough stuff (she might not like that). Take it slow.....like only tie her hands together and TELL her to hold them over her head....take it a step at a time. Stockings? She might not feel comfortable with her body so make her feel sexy about her self. (I'm 44 and somedays I hate looking in the mirror because I know I don't look 24 anymore) The more you make her feel sexy and wanted about the way she looks the more uninhibited she may become.

Keep in mind...you may find your self in bed with a Dragon Fire!!!!!!

10. a_high_bitch

a_high_bitch New Member

I quite like being tied up, but thats just me. But I really think that you two should be comfortable saying what turns you on. Maybe, slyly, bring up the conversation of your deepest fantasies....but let her go first, maybe.