Femdom...

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by boredashell, Apr 22, 2011.

1. boredashell

boredashell New Member

The other night my girlfriend decided she wanted to take control over me a little during sex. She cuffed me, pushed me down, and proceeded to be very rough with me; yanked my hair, scratched me to the point that I bled a little bit, slapped me when I spoke or disobeyed her...
    It was probably the best sex for me, and the most intense orgasm I've ever had...

While doing this, she ended up playing around with my balls, licking them, licking my perineum, and accidenty brushed my ass, and when she did the only thing I could think about was here trying that out, fingering me, maybe even going further eventually...

Ever since it's all I can think about, and I'd really like her to continue down that road... It's just that I'm somewhat confident that if I expressed this interest to her it'd really kind of wierd her out...

We're getting into her trying anal herself, which she seems kind of nervous about... If I ask her she might not only want to try it on me, but she might stop wanting to let me continue down the anal road with her...

Idk any advice anybody?

I'm kind of torn as to what I should do...
    :ugh
    (also sorry if posted in wrong place)

2. Meee

Gold Member

I think you're trying to balance this situation too carefully. My advice is to communicate fully and openly and take your chances. This is your girlfriend, not a customer you're trying to close a deal with. Don't work on her, work with her.

3. 6stringking

6stringking Member

Do you guys read stuff to get ideas for sex? cause i know me and my Fiance do

4. boredashell

boredashell New Member

I do, she doesn't
    She tends to find anything she hasn't done as wierd, and is opposed to it until she ends up trying it and liking it
    It gets kind of old really

5. 6stringking

6stringking Member

Well i would say you read something randomly that caught your eye or my favorite say that you heard something at an old minimum wage job that intrigues you. Thats how i bring up ideas to my Fiance at the moment, but she is extremely open to alot of things. As for the taking control thing, tell her in the moment after you have taken control for a bit, tell her you would like her to take control again. And as for anal, well idk if you think her trying it on you is a bad thing, but just with anal a golden rule is if you wouldn't do it, don't ask her to do it. Sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear... tell me if this works

6. sad

sad New Member

just talk to her man, worst that happens is she says, naw

7. boredashell

boredashell New Member

all good advice an thanks
    im not particularly scared of telling her stuff, its just that it seems like it may be a bit past her comfort zone, which consists of anything she thinks is wierd is off limits lol
    but hey maybe after we can have a few drinks and if she really gets wierded out by the idea i can blame it on alcohol lol (joking haha)