Females: Having sex with a condom!!!

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by daatlady, May 10, 2011.

1. daatlady

daatlady New Member

Hello Females,

I would like to know if it's just me or what...When I have sex with men it's like the condom makes my vagina dry for some reason.

I am the type of females that cums very much and my vagina is always wet but once I am into action for a certain amount of time it dries me up. Can it be the type of condom or?

Any suggestions??

2. Mittimer

Gold Member

With the thicker condoms I tend to have that. I use the ultra-thin condoms and it's cut down the friction.
    I also make sure I'm extra wet prior to him slipping in with the condom. If I'm "wet" but not extra slick before he slips in, the friction can sometimes rub me raw.

3. MILF_Rider

MILF_Rider Member

Try polyisoprene instead of latex. Lifestyles Skyn or Durex Avanti Bare. Those are the 2 I find in our grocery store, just trying the Durex for the first time recently and I think I prefer the Lifestyles Skyn, but as far as your concern either one seems to work fine.

The polyisoprene is thinner, but I'm pretty sure the difference isn't the thickness, it's the material difference. My wife gets plenty wet any time she gets to orgasm during oral, but if not and I last longer the latex can rub and start to smell like burning rubber. Doesn't happen with polyisoprene.

Polyisoprene also seems to transmit warmth better. A little more expensive, but not that much.

4. collette

collette Member

I just noticed too that the latex seemed to rub more and caused me to be drier...maybe the other will work better....

5. igor

Gold Member

How long a time are we talking about here?

6. Pickway

Pickway New Member

Latex ones seem to make my other half sore after a while (not hours!) We switched to latex free and it seems to be much better now.