females and their orgasms

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Jul 1, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

When women have a hard time achieving orgasm i have heard that masturbation can help them achieving orgasm during sex. the past 2 gals that i had a relationship with told me they didn't masturbate, one orgasmed alot, but the other was more difficult. i encourage them both to masturbate, but not seriously. so i am wondering should i put real presure on the next gal i am with to masturbate. and if so how can i put it in away that she would take serously, and not seem creepy...​
    :uhh:

Attached Files:

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

LOL - next time you two are snuggling on the sofa, whispering sweet nothings in each other's ears, just say what that cute little 'thumbnail' says in your post.... I'd fall for it, hook, line and sinker!

3. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

does masterbation help gals cum more easily during sex or not.

4. Rose

Gold Member

Okay - well, i don't have much trouble achieving orgasm, and I masturbate, but not real often. At the most, maybe once every few weeks, unless we are using it as foreplay....

5. Kermit78

Kermit78 New Member

I once had a GF who always seemed to have alot more trouble achieving orgasm than any of my other partners since then. Especially in the beginning, she always had to masturbate herself if she wanted to achieve orgasm during penetrative sex. Penetration alone just didn't seem to be enough.

Her favorite position for this was doggie, and sometimes missionary. She said she was always partial to masturbating on her stomach when she was alone, and her choices in sex toys always seemed to tend toward something like the Hitachi Magic Wand (i.e. something with alot of power). As the relationship went on, some of her 'issues' with men seemed to iron themselves out and we managed to get her off in many other ways. But especially in the early days of the relationship, she always needed alot of stimulation to get off.

For me, it's always been a visual treat to watch a woman stimulate herself. And watching her do it while being inside her is even better. Her fingers tend to rub up against your penis, and sometimes if she grasps you as you're sliding in and out, it can feel great for both of you.

So basically, my relatively short experience leads me to think that most women probably don't *need* to masturbate to cum during sex. For most women, I think it helps and it definitely doesn't hurt. And for some few, it just seems to be necessary.

6. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

oh let me clear this up not masturbation during sex i met they didnt masturbate at all, that what they told me so i figure that if they started masturbating, not really during sex, it would be easier for them to get off during sex. follow me.

7. Rose

Gold Member

I follow you, l&s. It's like - if we are having trouble having an orgasm during regular sex - we need to practice at home - get that old sex organ stimulated - strengthened - ready for the real deal! Masturbating will get us in touch with our sex senses. Then, when it's "showtime", we're in touch with our bodies.

Right?
    :brow

8. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

yeah man you really dig me rose you really dig me, man;)

but at the same time i also heard that if a gal was to use a powerful sex toy or imparticular a shower head on her best buddie it can desensitze it. :(

9. Rose

Gold Member

I think that is true. IF you use it for too long in one sitting (or laying...whatever..). Once i was masturbating with a vibrating toy, and it just wasn't happening - i mean i was having a hard time getting off. i finally just quit - and realized that my clit was numb. Seriously. when i turned off the toy and was washing it, my whole vaginal area lacked feeling.
    WHEW! Good thing it came back!

10. Thorn

Gold Member

Anyone ever use power tools. (Made for men but women love them.) The first time my wife got off masturbating in front of me was with a high speed vibrating palm sander. :phat I had used it several times to masturbate and I told her she should try it because of the intense O's it gave me. :brow At the time she had never owned or used any kind of vibrator before. So I went to the shed and brought it back to bed. If I remember correctly I used it on me first to show her. I put a wash rag between the tool and mine and went to town 'til I came. Then the same for her, but I let her control how much pressure she applied because too much can be bad and uncomfortable. It took about a minute and a half for her to cum and it was the most wild O she had ever had. As a matter a fact the next time I went to the adult store she had me buy her her first personal vibrator. :D We,ve been sending and receiving Good Vibes ever since. :party

11. Kermit78

Kermit78 New Member

Palm Sander. Yeah. All I can say to that is ... WOW ! Iwoulda never thought of that, but I am running to the HW store right now !

12. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

My wife is not big on masturbation, she will sometimes with me in when we are in certain positions. She prefers oral.