Female wanting to have sex with another female. protection advice.

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Sexual Person, Jan 30, 2016.

1. Sexual Person

Sexual Person Member

Yes, my boyfriend told me that I could try it with a female once if I wanted to, because I want to get my sexuality clear once and for all. I just know I've got to be Bisexual. There is just no doubt about it really, but I would like to experience it for myself and try it anyway just to say I've at least tried it if that makes sense. So yeah this is something I really wanna do. Does anyone know how I could have safe sex with a female? And since I'm also a female too. I just don't wanna catch an STD.

2. 10_3XL

Verified Gold Member

The only 100% way to avoid an STI is to not have sex... but that's super fucking lame and boring, so disregard that. :p

Probably the most assured (albeit least spontaneous/romantic) way to be certain on the STI front?
    Ask about your partner's (or partners') sexual history - not details, just things that would have an effect on their sexual health (unprotected sex, prior infections, &c).
    Get yourself and your partner(s) tested beforehand.
    See the results for yourself, so you know nobody is being deceptive.

Beyond that I can't really speak with any sort of authority. I have no clue about female to female sexual protection.

CLE32793 likes this.
  3. Mittimer

Gold Member

Get your partner and yourself tested, use condoms over all toys and purchase dental dams if you are going to practice oral sex with her.

If you're worried about getting her fluids on you, use gloves or finger cots to cover yourself and don't touch yourself after your hands/gloves have been covered in her fluids.

CLE32793 likes this.
  4. Sexual Person

Sexual Person Member

Well of course I want to try Oral and just everything with a female.

Ms. Sexy123 likes this.
  5. JosephVK

JosephVK Member

biggest thing that has been said - get tested. if you don't use condoms on sex toys if you are using any wash all of them very well with an anti bacterial solution - this should always be done anyway before using any toys even if they are yours only to prevent even bacterial infections

6. Sexual Person

Sexual Person Member

Well no I'm not really wanting to do sex toys right now.

7. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Get tested and then start testing!

CLE32793 likes this.
  8. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Pick one that is pretty and clean then tell us all about the experience :)

CLE32793 likes this.
  9. backcheck64

Gold Member

What she said. But remember, AIDS won't necessarily turn up for 6 months or more on tests.

Mittimer and CLE32793 like this.
  10. CLE32793

Verified Gold Member

I'm confused, you ARE bisexual BUT you've not touched a woman yet? Why do you 'just have to be'? And what happens if you don't enjoy the experience (I can't imagine THAT happening but I guess it could )

11. lbushwalker

Gold Member

Kissed a girl and I liked it!

whybother likes this.
  12. andylife

Gold Member

I felt like you wanted to know if I was bisexual. It done my head in for years. Then I got drunk one night and god know how I ended up leaving a pub with a guy going to his place and we had oral sex naked in bed felt so guilty and dirty next day... And never entered my mind til years later then boom feeling wondered back... Off on I wanted to explore a man again then had a one nite stand felt guilty tho again I had to have another go more frequently I wanted to explore a naked man... I met guys and I used to say don't put him in your mouth just explore with your hands tho I wanted to explore the sensation the sexier the moment it's hard to hold back... I was with a guy one time I felt relaxed with him and I had to experience the feeling of bringing a guy all the way with my mouth feeling him cum in my mouth... At the time stds never entered my mind... I had read so much about letting a guy cum while giving oral saying to swallow soon as he cums so to speak killing off hiv lol... It's a mad sexy world

13. Sexual Person

Sexual Person Member

Yep, no doubt I'm Bisexual guys, but since my boyfriend is giving me this opportunity I'm going to go for it. No guys has ever been this understanding of me before. He's so awesome.
    It's a shame I couldn't get any friends in person to try this with me. I had to go on Craigslist.

14. andylife

Gold Member

lol I would love to experience a mfm

15. Sexual Person

Sexual Person Member

Then go for it.

16. andylife

Gold Member

I'm hoping to find a woman who wants to explore a guy with me... I'm not weird its just a sexy fantasy I want to experience. I love the passion of giving a guy pleasure with my mouth... Tho don't know why I would love to give a guy oral sex together with a woman sucking him together .. Most woman would find that vile!