Female vampire movie link

Discussion in 'Adult Photos and Videos' started by Firecracker, Jul 13, 2007.

1. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2880172761212502934&q=genre:HORROR

Just copy and paste into your browser.

It's called "Blood Sisters"

A strange string of disappearances has Tracy's new college tense and paranoid. Her curious personality follows the blood trail right to the ... all ยป front door of one of the school's sororities. Tracy and her roommate, Melissa, go undercover to rush the sorority, where soon they discover that they've bitten off more than they can chew, as their new sorority sisters are blood thirsty vampires!

For all those who like female vampires. Sometimes the vampires go after men sometimes women. But there is always some sort of eroticism present. I'm enjoying watching what I've seen of it so far. The acting is somewhat mediocre though.

#1 Firecracker, Jul 13, 2007
    Last edited: Jul 13, 2007
  2. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

3. Bluesy

Gold Member

If I didn't have so much trouble getting video clips to play on my computer, I'd be interested in seeing that :) I'm more into vamp books...finished "Eclipse" about a week ago. Have you read the Twilight series? I know it's technically teen fiction (ergo, no sex!), but Edward and Bella have to be the two most romantic characters in all of fiction. *sigh* Edward Cullen trumps Romeo any day! Let me think of some others you may have read: Southern Vampire series, Anita Blake, Betsy the Vampire Queen, Joe Pitt...those are the ones I'm most familiar with.

4. Firecracker

Firecracker New Member

I've read Twilight and love it! I can't wait to read New Moon and Eclipse! Edward and Bella are so romantic and the vampire mythology us so interesting in the novels! I have read some Anne Rice such as Interview with the vampire, The Vampire Lestat, and The Vampire Armand to name a few. I've never heard of the others authors you mentioned but I'll have to check them out. Thanks. I've heard of Ginger Snaps but have never seen the movies.

5. Kronnie

Kronnie Banned

The film Ginger snaps is a pretty good teenage vampire movie ( i think anyways ) but The Vampire Lestat that film was amazing i loved that so much cool film ( i thought it was far better than interview with a vampire by a bit way.

I have never actual read any vampire stories perhaps i should :)

6. Bluesy

Gold Member

*nods vigorously* There are so many good ones!

*slaps forehead* I can't believe I forgot Anne Rice :ugh And I've read, and loved, Interview, Lestat, Queen of the Damned...a couple of the others weren't too bad, but the first three were the best, IMO.

Aren't they engrossing?! I read about Twilight in a women's magazine and almost bypassed it whenever I found out it was teen fiction...just goes to show that you can't judge a book by its target demographic :) Let me know what you think of New Moon and Eclipse when you get around to reading them. Did you know they're making Twilight into a movie? *giggles like a schoolgirl* I hope all the young women in love with Edward will use him as the standard against which to judge prospective bfs...he's such a good role model! I love all the characters.