Female orgasms vs Male orgasms (we lose)

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by Alexander Swift, Aug 3, 2007.

1. Alexander Swift

Alexander Swift New Member

This is my experience... I'm a guy and i like sex for two reasons. I think seeing women naked is a very beautiful thing, and i want to make them happy. I have little to no sexual desire at all. Seems to me like men get shafted, during sex i may have like 1-2 orgasms every 10 minutes. And during my 5 minute gaps of nothingness/cardio I'm watching her just whimper and squeeze her hands into fists, turn red, break a sweat. And i cant help thinking to myself why the hell cant it be this great on my end?!?!? I like sex because it makes me happy to make her happy, I just think when it comes to the orgasm part i get owned hard. Ive never been able to break out into a sweat without moving at a temp of 60F before... My orgasms are wonderful dont get me wrong, theres no probleme with my tools... its just hers seem so much better. Talk to me

2. Dreama

Gold Member

Yeah, a lot of women have very intense orgasms, including myself. My fiance used to feel this way, but he started working out, and now, he says that his are intense, and encompass his whole body, not just his penis. I liken this to my own orgasm, in which my whole body is included and feels great. Perhaps having control over your own body as a male can really help with the intensity of your orgasm. Just a thought....

3. cbrmale

Gold Member

There are ways for men to get female-type whole-body orgasms, and they certainly make the normal male orgasm seem like a pale imitation. Some simple techniques, really, especially if you are shown one-on-one with an expert in the subject. It cost me a bit, but worth every cent.

4. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

Your sentence bolded above makes me wonder if something else is going on. Men normally have incredible sexual desire and their orgasms do feel wonderful. Your woman sounds very orgasmic which is great. Sometimes I think in general men try to be too stoic during sex and should let go and be more expressive.

5. Jason Bourne

Jason Bourne New Member

Are you talking about orgasm, or the overall act? In either case, it sounds like maybe you are not as relaxed as you could be (mentally), or you are holding back a bit from yourself and your partner (without even realizing it). Both my wife and I have very intense physical sensations during sex (not just at orgasm). Also, both of us have very variable orgasms. Yep, sometimes, they are rather "small" and not as satisfying as other times, but other times, they are over the top -- nearly passing out intense... For example, even during regular thrusting, I often have shudders through my entire body. Try to "let go" more, and also use your partner's pleasure to trigger yours. Good luck.