Female Orgasm

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by golfer888, Mar 15, 2007.

1. golfer888

golfer888 New Member

Somewhere I read, that a majority (80%) of women don't reach orgasm during sex. I've been with my current girlfriend for three months now. It's pretty obvious when I come, but I don't believe I have made her orgasm yet.

My prior girlfriend was pretty vocal when she came. Is it obvious when most women orgasm? Or is it possible to go unnoticed with some women.

2. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

I am sure that every Woman I have had the privilege
    of having sex with has had an orgasm
    What is it that you look for in an orgasm.

Hiker:sf

3. maryf48

maryf48 New Member

Ok when I orgasm my vagina pulsates very very strongly. The men I have slept with that I have orgasmed with have all said they can feel it and in a few cases has actually made them come too.

4. swingers

swingers New Member

I have a girlfriend for a long time and I don't know if she haves orgasm or not.I had sex with other girls to.At them I knew when they have orgasm and when not because their vagina pulsates very strongly.When I'm asking my girlfriend if she had reached the orgasm she tell me that she did,but I don't have any sign.

5. MikeDog

MikeDog New Member

6. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I think it's important for us all to remember that a female orgasm evolves. What level one reaches early in their sexual experiences is often quite different from the level a woman experiences later in her sexual journey. What is important is communicating with your lover, making sure that she knows that you (as a male) care about her pleasure, care that she IS pleased. Encourage her to tell you what feels good to her, and build on it from there. I think it takes awhile for a woman to mature sexually to the point that she can really trust herself and her partner enough to let go and fully enjoy the experience. Sure there are exceptions; the 18 year old woman who goes into her sexual journey ready to be free. Most women, I believe, take more time. What I believed to be the peak of my pleasure fifteen years ago, I now know was just a taste of the pleasure I achieve today.

7. sweet melissa

sweet melissa New Member

Communication is the key. Ask her if she's had an orgasm. If she hasn't, she should feel comfortable enough with you to tell you the truth. She should also feel comfortable enough to let you know how to take her over the edge.
    I tend to be a screamer so it's rather obvious to my partners when I've cum. Also, like many, or most women, I can't climax from vaginal penetration alone (I'm thinking that's what is meant by that 80% number you're using), so I try to make that clear to my partner as well.
    And although I've never had the good fortune of having sex with bighiker, I'm sure he'd give me an orgasm too.;)

8. LuvHerHunnyPot

LuvHerHunnyPot New Member

The intensity of the emotional aspect of sex determines how easily my wife reaches climax. Unfortunately the lack of intensity will also prevent her from having an orgasm as well. She's a tricky bitch and I have to work for it everytime. Keeps things fresh!

Additionally when she does reach orgasm there is no doubt that she's there. I've been choked, scratched, squeezed and even almost had my nose broken once. Plus she always vocalizes the fact that she's cumming. Life's tough!

9. Miss-Honey-Bee

Miss-Honey-Bee New Member

Ask her to masturbate in front of you, to teach you how she likes to be touched x

10. imkiera

imkiera New Member

I always let my man know when I am coming or when he was unsuccesful...You should be able to tell by how wet she gets and if her pussy muscles tighten as she cumming