Female Orgasm Questions

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by singlemale86, Jan 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. singlemale86

singlemale86 New Member

Just wondering here, wanting to know from people who've been there and know how it works.

I know that women experience orgasm via clitoral stimulation the same way (or similarily) to a male orgasm via the penis. But I was wondering what role the G-Spot has in female orgasm.

Is it related to it? Is it just another erogenous area inside the vagina that is sensitive to sexual stimulation?

I have heard that a G-Spot orgasm and a clitoral orgasm are two different things. Is this true? If so, which is better or more pleasurable for a woman? Which is easier to achieve via vaginal penetration? Which position is best for either one?

Also heard about anal orgasms being a separate thing too. Is this a whole different orgasm or is this just stimulation of either the clitoris or G-Spot through the walls of the rectum into the vagina?

Thanks for the tips!
    Cheers

2. cbrmale

Gold Member

The G-spot and the clitoris are attached to each other. Knowing this, I usually stimulate both at the same time, and I have done this with many different partners. A g-spot orgasm comes quickly, if you struggle to bring your partner to orgasm, then g-spot pressure is the answer. G-spot orgasms either are or are not more intense from my experience, my wife has g-spot orgasms at least four times per week and they are 'normal' by any definition. Some ladies can have more intense orgasms however, with some women this intensity is uncomfortable and other women it is very good and can lead to a big orgasm complete with ejaculation.

My advice would be to let your partner know that you are going to stimulate her g-spot (and possibly her clitoris at the same time), and tell her to stop you if it is unpleasant, and then see what happens when you do it.

A man can also stimulate the g-spot through intercourse, I do this in missionary position sex. Once you know where the g-spot is it isn't hard to work out how to manipulate your penis to rub it on each thrust in and out.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

In my experience, a 'normal' orgasm is attained through clitoral stimulation. It builds during sexual stimulation. The G-spot orgasm tends to happen almost immediately, if the G-spot is stimulated correctly. It's an almost overwhelming sensation, and a woman has to pretty much know what's happening, or she may consider it TOO sensitive, and back away from allowing it to go to its completion. I have always had an 'ejaculatory' experience through this type of orgasm (though not "squirting" - more of an "oozing" secretion of fluid).

G-spot is most easily achieved through finger manipulation, though a good hard 'doggy-style' has given me a near-Gspot orgasm. I know, physically, the G-spot and the clit are connected in some way; however, I don't experience a sensation in one, when the other is recieving the attention.

For me, an anal orgasm has two components. One part is the incredible pressure within the anal cavity - perhaps just the 'naughtiness' of it all. the other part (which is really what causes my orasm) is clitoral stimulation of some sort, It could be direct manipulation, or just passive stimulation from the bedsheets rubbing, etc. I still consider it a clitoral orgasm.

Hope this helps!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.