Female Orgasim

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by chinon, Jan 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chinon

chinon New Member

How do I know if my girlfriend is having an orgasm? She says she does but sometimes i dont believe her. during sex, fingering, and eating her out she does have something after a while... she grabs hold of something tight or just tenses up. but her vagina never moves. i never see or feel it like pulsing. is she still having an orgasm or whats the deal here? and there have been times where i have been unsuccessful in giving her one.. so is she faking or what.. weve been going out for a year... and she seems to love sex???!! someone help!

2. SayAnything

SayAnything New Member

I love sex and I love how it feels. Sometimes I do fake like if I say out loud "im going to cum". I usually say that though when im pretty much done and want to go to bed or something..but anyway lol. I dont think that i have had a real orgasim ever, but that doesnt mean that when I hold on to something tight that i'm not being real about it. Sometimes for me it feels soo good that I grab on to stuff. So there is a good chance that shes faking it, we all do to some extent I think. There is only so much that you can do.

3. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

Ok, I disagree. Really. We all react differently to and during sex. While, at some times, I may be louder or more intense than other times, I wouldn't say that I am faking it. I agree with the statement above: that doesn't mean that when I hold on to something tight that I'm not being real about it.

I think that if you do not believe that the reactions you are getting from your lover are real, that you need to concentrate much more on communication and much less on your sexual relationship.

4. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

PS. and I am admitting to being a smartass, there is no I in orgasm.

5. shyfly

shyfly New Member

For me, right before I cum I go wild and start pumping my hips like lightning and then bam! If I am faking, it's much less intense

6. chinon

chinon New Member

ok well then someone explain what it feels like. or is it different for everyone. if she has an orgasm while having sex. will i feel anything on my penis... throbbing... ?

7. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

You should. How old is she? As we've been discussing around here, a woman's orgasm seems to evolve with time and practice. Perhaps she is early in her sexual evolution and doesn't experience that intense of an orgasm yet. If she hasn't experienced one of the throbbing, mind altering orgasms, she does not know they exist, thus does not "miss" it when it doesn't happen. Understand? So perhaps the orgasm she is communicating to you is indeed the most intense and pleasurable feeling she has experienced sexually thus far. Now, the goal would be to evolve together. Help her experience the next level of pleasure, and the next, and the next. You will reap the rewards as well.

8. bighiker2003

bighiker2003 Banned

Yes you should be able to tell if she is having an orgasm,
    You definetly will feel the contractions associated with an orgasm
    Some women can have multiple orgasms that are very intense
    Just be careful and seae off for awhile after she stops having
    contractions as most women are very sensitive after an orgasm

For the most part I have better luck bringing on a good intense
    orgasm using oral (the whole thing, Not just the clit)
    or with my finger massaging her "G" spot.
    I never rely on just fucking her.

9. chinon

chinon New Member

see now i notice when she does have an orgasm or whatever it is. she is more sensitive and wants to like take a break. maybe i cant feel the throbbing or contractions? i dunno i just love her so much i want the best for her. shes perfect and pleasures me amazingly im so happy. i just want the same for her... its not like shes not happy after sex. she seems to love it... maybe im being to critical on myself...

10. Dreama

Gold Member

You have to trust your girl until she gives you reason to believe otherwise. You should actually be talking to her about this instead of us. Everyone is different, and she may be different in the orgasm department.

11. chinon

chinon New Member

i did talk to her and she said she has one all the time... so i guess she wouldnt lie... so im prolly bein dumb... but thanks for da help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.