female oral

Discussion in 'Sexual Foreplay and Techniques' started by longnstrong, Jul 10, 2005.

1. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

during female oral sex is it necassary for the tounge to go inside the vagina or should it stay on the outside. i can last alot longer if i did not have to penatrate.

2. Kisses

Kisses New Member

I would say it isn't necessary. Just do what she likes. I personally like it when he stays on the outside, but it is just a preference thing.

3. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

Do you mean that you have an orgasm when you are giving oral to a girl? I wasn't sure if i understood that correctly.

Like "kisses" said, it really depends on what she likes. I enjoy my clit being manipulated and gentle outer licking. but to each her own... ;)

4. longnstrong

longnstrong New Member

extending my tounge so it goes into the ovaries tires it out with in minutes. if i stay outside i can last for perhaps hours. i am just wondering if i need to even attempt to send my toung into the birth canal or not.

5. Rose

Gold Member

Ooooooh, I get it now! LOL (I'm disclosing my 'resident dumb blond-ness' now!)

I bet if you just send your tongue into the birth canal ( :lol ) every now and then, that would be good. It doesn't have to be for a long time - just that variation is nice. I mostly ask Thorn to stay outside of the vagina - and that anal teasing with the finger is a nice touch (hey! I did a pun, too).

6. columbus17

columbus17 New Member

If you get far enough in and wiggle your ears, then you'll have a partner for life.

Seriously I like to vary.

7. Thorn

Gold Member

LMAO! Columbus - I've heard that one before. :lol I use to have trouble breathing when I would do that but now I use a snorkeling device. I can stay in for hours. :lol

L&S - I like to tease a little when I start to go down on her. I'll start just above the anal passage, slow and gentle tongue flicks, move up to the pussy lips and gently lick both sides, then I might quickly dart in and out of her vagina a couple times, then I'll lick up and down over the slit without going deep enough to touch her clit. (She is really moaning and groaning now!) Then I'll start over below the vagina and do a similar pattern with some variations. By that time she can't stand it any longer and neither can I. So I'll work her clit and vary the speed and pressure while occasionally penetrating her, sometimes just a couple quick jabs, and sometimes a very slow entrance with a little wiggle. She will cum in 10 minutes (average).

BTW, my tongue gets tired as hell also when fully extended for long periods. When that happens I will draw it in where it barely extends past my lips and I'll stay around the clit and lick and suck with my lips. After a minute or so I can keep it extended out for a few minutes.

#7 Thorn, Jul 14, 2005
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2005
  8. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

My wife usually doesn't want anything in during oral, when she comes she wants it in NOW!

9. uprok

uprok New Member

the best idea when going down for kitty, is to take as long as you possibly can, slowly teaseing back and forth up and down, change speed, change position and then when she is fully aroused, I slowly slip my fingers inside her and curl and press on that magic little area right behind her pubic bone. If you have long fingers as I do. You can fully stimulate her g-spot while still using your tongue to bring ANY woman to orgasm. But remember, pretend your building rome when your down there. She will love it and be screaming Ceasar in no time..

10. Rose

Gold Member

HAHAHAHA - oh, yeah! Take your time, gentlemen! Take all the time in the world!!! We love it! :brow

11. fantasien

fantasien New Member

yea, gets them girls all aggitated, huh :brow

12. Thorn

Gold Member

You're exactly right uprok! No matter how long it's going to take she knows from the beginning that I'm here for the party. When I go down on my wife it takes at least 10 minutes but usually around 15 and sometimes 20 minutes until she orgasms. I get turned on in the very beginning by her moans and squirms and I get more and more intensely turned on all through the act until I know she is about to get off. And after she has the orgasm I am so hot and horney that I put my pecker in and shoot my load in 2 minutes or so. :tup

13. strngthghts

strngthghts New Member

I do not think you have to, I like to thou, I know what my love of my life likes, but I like to have my own fun down there too. I can spend all night down on her if she would let me.

14. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

What you gotta do is fingerbang her while you're working. This'll get it done in no time.

15. Rose

Gold Member

Every woman is different, and personally, I don't like to have anything else going on when I am getting the tongue job. Maybe some anal play right before I "O", but even that's not necessary. I am so into the feeling of the tongue that anything else kinda takes away from the intensity.

16. kbate

kbate New Member

Penetration is mandatory, in fact when you give oral it should last no less then 3 to 4 hours, with stops only for her to stop squirming.

To better prepare yourself for such activity, I recommend "tongue-ups", lay on your face/stomach and push your tongue against the floor lifting your body as you would in a pushup. This will give you the necessary muscle to actually please your woman.

17. Frank Grimes

Frank Grimes New Member

See, I told you. [​IMG]

And since it comes from a lesbian, it must be true. [​IMG]

18. Thorn

Gold Member

I'll have to try the tongue-ups. I have been doing "tongue-stretches" to lengthen my tongue for oral penetration on my wife. I tie my tongue to the cloths hanger bar in the bedroom closet. Then I hang from the bar by lifting my feet off the floor. :D

19. Rose

Gold Member

Gives new meaning to the word "tongue-tied"....

20. Mystic

Mystic New Member

1. You guys are all nuts. :p

2. Tounge fucking isn't really my thing, though it feels good, it's not something I'd want to go on forever. I like when my Honey licks all around and focuses on my clit. Once I'm really getting going, he'll use his fingers to hit my g-spot till I'm cumming. He likes to lick up all my cum. I like that too :brow