[Ask a Girl] Female Modesty

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by pbs, Jun 27, 2011.

1. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

One of the nicest things my lover ever done was let me shave her pussy - the benefits for me are almost indescribable. She is, however, still a bit modest when it comes to showing herself shaved when getting a pelvic exam, so she likes it when we let her hair grow in for 6 to 8 weeks prior to her exams so her OB GYN doesn't see her without hair.

Do any of the other gals here who shave feel embarrassed showing their doctors that they shave down there?

2. nurseharley

Gold Member

I'd rather show my pussy completely bare than with any hair

3. luff

luff New Member

I figure what's there is there. They've seen it all and I'm sure they know that some women shave. I don't see anything to be embarrassed about either way.

4. backcheck64

Gold Member

Thats my wife's philosophy

5. Meee

Gold Member

Though I don't know this from experience, I've heard that there are some procedures where the doctor might find it convenient to trim the hair back a little. So maybe it's doing the doctor a favor.

6. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Nice poetry. Why not do that on the PICS and VIDS forum?

7. nurseharley

Gold Member

:shifty

8. Trond

Gold Member

Sounds to me like she's embarrassed to show that she actually pays attention to herself down there. It's cute and odd at the same time :p

Also a bit odd, but I guess it's the trend. But the name "pussy" doesn't really fit anymore. Pussies are cute and furry :D

No, I don't really have any strong preferences, so I guess I am just chatting here because I like the subject :)

9. Kermit

Gold Member

Shaving is over rated

10. Lake57

Lake57 New Member

I shave my wife and love it. She was slow at first but now likes it. Shr likes it because she gets off more often because of the clean tongue work. ( No hair in your mouth.)

How far from the anus should I shave?

11. pbs

pbs
    Gold Member

Aside from the hair in the mouth issue, there is a very important part of shaving that most people seem to miss completely. There is a ring of hair around the opening of the vagina that feels like a coarse ring around the penis as it moves in and out, which urges it to ejaculate. It also absorbs a lot of the wetness that lubricates everything. When I shave my lover, I always shave around the anus, the "taint," and especially that ring around the entrance, leaving no stubble at all, so the vagina and ALL surrounding area is completely free of hair and stubble. That done, the vagina becomes easily lubricated and as smooth as velvet anywhere it's touched inside and outside, and the urge to cum is no longer something that has to be fought in order to prolong the enjoyment. Sometimes I like to gently touch the opening with the tip, and move it in and out very slowly (just the tip), which feels like the lips are kissing it, and I can do this for a very long time without the urge to cum.

Keeping her underside and entrance completely free of ANY roughness allows fucking to go on for hours if you slow it down, and the penis only touches soft and well lubricated skin, versus coarse hair, wherever it touches her. This was a brand new feeling when I first felt it - a pussy so soft that I could peak myself many times, and even go back in immediately after cumming in her mouth. This is probably not a good idea if you have to use condoms though, as there may not be enough roughness (that ring around the opening) to urge an ejaculation.

Another wonderful side effect of this smoothness is that I no longer have to be hard to enter her, before or after an orgasm. Wetness is so abundant, with no resistance at all that, in the scissor position, I can push it in if it's completely soft - a wet noodle. Sometimes after an orgasm, I put it back in and just move it very slowly until it gets hard again, and then have another one.

#11 pbs, Jun 27, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2011
  12. CosmicEye

Gold Member

I STRONGLY disagree

Even trimmed is sometimes too much for me. I like a soft babyass smooth cooch. ^ Shave it all, even the straglers towards the booty. shave it all!!

13. Barbwire

Gold Member

Hell, no! I know I've got a prime vag and I don't mind showing it off to it's best advantage.

Seriously, I don't mind being seen shaved at the docs. After you spit out a baby, you lost ALL sense of modesty. I did that 13 years ago and have never looked back.

#13 Barbwire, Jun 28, 2011
    Last edited: Jun 28, 2011
  14. NedF

Verified Gold Member

Pictures please! :dgrin

15. Barbwire

Gold Member

Haha! Nice one, Ned. Thanks for popping in, long time no see.

16. Paula

Gold Member

I follow nurseharley for that comment

btw I am a nudist so I don't care anyway

17. BustyMcGee

BustyMcGee New Member

I have honestly never considered the state of my pubic hair in relation to an OBGYN appointment. NOW I will be considering it everytime I go. LOL

I agree with whoever stated doctors have seen it all. I change up how I maintain myself...sometimes clean waxed, sometimes a stripe down the center, sometimes I let it grow up top but shave the lower portion, sometimes I just let it go altogether until I make a new decision. I'm pretty sure my doctor couldn't care less. So no. lol