[Ask a Girl] Female masturbation

Discussion in 'Ask a Guy/Girl' started by Lovnflman, Apr 16, 2016.

  1. Lovnflman

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jun 29, 2015
    Messages:
    111
    Likes Received:
    191
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Florida
    i know they say 99% of men masturbate and the other 1% lies about it, but how many of Female SF members do it?

    The reason I ask is that my wife say she has never done it NEVER EVER! Is that possible? Really?
     
  2. Meee

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    2,198
    Likes Received:
    3,093
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Potomac, Maryland
    It doesn't matter how many female SF members do it; it's really possible that your wife has never done it never ever.
     
  3. BunnyHole

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 16, 2016
    Messages:
    106
    Likes Received:
    168
    Gender:
    Male
    Why would she lie about that ? Right now I can't think of any reason why.
     
  4. duffy

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Mar 24, 2015
    Messages:
    946
    Likes Received:
    1,803
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    Mid Atlantic, USA
    Guessing 20% have not
     
  5. Meee

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 9, 2010
    Messages:
    2,198
    Likes Received:
    3,093
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Potomac, Maryland
    Here is the real answer to your question:

    In the Kinsey survey, 62 percent of women reported that they had masturbated. This could mean that 38 percent of women had never masturbated, though it could also mean that 38 percent of women lied about it, compared to 1 percent of men.
     
    Married M Nh, Ourfun and HotForHoney like this.
  6. danrb007

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 21, 2013
    Messages:
    1,172
    Likes Received:
    1,052
    Gender:
    Male
    Location:
    wyoming
    My ex wife never did and no matter how hard I tried I couldn't get her to pleasure herself. She enjoyed me doing it but just was raised that it was wrong to masturbate..
     
    CLE32793 likes this.
  7. wanderingwife

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2016
    Messages:
    56
    Likes Received:
    361
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Seattle
    Weird. I know I do! Other than being shamed for loving your body growing up I can't imagine not exploring.
     
    Cowboy_73 likes this.
  8. HotForHoney

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 9, 2013
    Messages:
    16,912
    Likes Received:
    17,146
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    North East USA
    I didn't until a few years ago. Just had no interest.
    I still prefer toys over my fingers.
     
    CLE32793 likes this.
  9. Sweetlysad

    Verified Gold Member

    Joined:
    Feb 22, 2013
    Messages:
    18,276
    Likes Received:
    43,533
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    USA
    I think the female here are very open about masturbation and their sexual needs.
    It's possible she's lying about it because she's embarrassed to talk about it.
    It's also possible she has never masturbated, it's not unheard of.
     
    CLE32793, bhonest and Amature like this.
  10. DickDonStud

    DickDonStud Member

    Joined:
    Feb 14, 2009
    Messages:
    39
    Likes Received:
    23
    Gender:
    Male
    My wife grew up in a very religious house, her parents were strict Catholics, and raised and taught that masturbation is a sin. But that didn't stop my wife, nor did it stop other girls in her Catholic school, so she says. Anyhow for women I think it's a personal choice, granted that it's only natural to at least try it if you're already wiping yourself after peeing and then touching your vagina inserting tampons.
     
  11. Mittimer

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    May 3, 2010
    Messages:
    7,500
    Likes Received:
    4,379
    Gender:
    Female
    Location:
    Fl
    It's entirely possible. I do, but I've known many female friends who don't. Or male friends who did not want their gf or wife doing it.
     
  12. BaileyB

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Sep 10, 2016
    Messages:
    436
    Likes Received:
    854
    Gender:
    Female
    No that's not possible. Of course women do it
     
    bhonest and danrb007 like this.
  13. AtkCCC

    Gold Member

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2012
    Messages:
    682
    Likes Received:
    297
    Gender:
    Male
    Interesting. My wife has always been very forthcoming about her enjoyment of masturbation. She is the one that actually introduced me to mutual-masturbation when we were dating, something we still enjoy.
     
    CLE32793, Wizard1002 and danrb007 like this.