Female Masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by heatherbfun, Jan 8, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. heatherbfun

heatherbfun New Member

I'm far from a prude but growing up i thought i was a sexual deviant for having dirty thoughts and masturbating. Now i know its more acceptable but just how much more acceptable is it. Do women masturbate regularly? Do we still think its taboo even to talk about with our friends?

2. Brad

Brad New Member

Hi Heahter

I'm feeling a bit sad that you thought you was a sexual deviant for having thoughts that are completely natural and healthy.

Ok I am male but I'm going to answer from shared experience with most of my female platonic friends that talk to me about their masturbation habits.

Female masturbation is totally acceptable and completely normal.
    So it should be.

It is massively more acceptable than it previously was. It should be 100% acceptable.

As to whether girls talk to girls about it comfortably, well that's one for other female members to answer!

The key thing here is that you accept totally that it is a wonderful and healthy activity to engage in.

Enjoy it and embrace it, I say!

3. heelfetish

Gold Member

Well said, Brad. :) As for talking about it with other female friends, that's completely up to you. I don't talk about my masturbation habits to any of my buddies, nor do I feel the need to. But there is nothing wrong with masturbation (male or female); there is nothing to be ashamed of. :)

4. NaughtyKnickers

Gold Member

Do women masturbate regularly?
    In ways I think we were designed to! lol!
    When I can lay in front of the fireplace with a book about The Federalist Papers and keep being distracted by the thought that my body is warm, and pliable... and I want to have sex...
    And I realize I'm laying upon a lump,.. a fold of the rug in front of the fireplace.... And as hard as I try, that devious little clit of mine keeps rubbing against that lump.. from the fold in the rug... every time I move...
    It is then, that I think we were designed to enjoy such excursions.. :)
    And after I slide my pants down... and an hour has passed.. and I've come not once, twice ... 6 .. or 7 times.. but 8 .. I think "My body can come 10 times, why not keep going?" I do!... lol!
    When all taboos aside, I think us women as just treasure chests of sensuality waiting to be explored.. We can keep going and going and going..

And me? I was raised in a very conservative home,.. remained a virgin until I married, etc., I know all of the taboos,.. and I'm SOOO glad to be rid of some of them.
    They are well intended, but ignorant and ridiculous. Human sexuality is so much more complex than "Only after your married,.. only for procreation.." That's just a crock.
    Enjoy yourself, and the sensuality you possess. It's one of the few pleasures in life that IS free ;)

5. melicious

melicious The Old Maid
    Gold Member

I grew up hip deep in shame. If I spoke of anything sexual, it meant shame and humiliation. If I thought of something sexual, shame and humiliation. If I DID something sexual, it meant shame and humiliation and withdrawal of love, respect, and even acknowledgement of existence. I so know what you mean. I was past the age of 18 and graduated from college before I masturbated for the first time. I had already had sex with more than two people, and had oral for the first time (can you believe I had to have sex with three men before someone showed me oral?!). I earnestly thought that the MOST humiliating thing that could happen to me would involve someone else finding out that I touched myself, EVER, and liked it.

Now, I am a sexual being. And my goal is to make sure others feel comfortable talking about sex. Talk about it with your friends. Start out simply. "I'm a little embarrassed, but I was wondering what your view on masturbation is?" And go from there. Whee! I masturbate when I wish to. I cum when I want to. If no one is here to help me, I do it myself. Forget taboos, really. What do they mean to you? How do they define you? And why?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.