female masturbation

Discussion in 'Sexual Fetishes and Fantasies' started by hey jude, Oct 6, 2005.

1. hey jude

hey jude New Member

i seem to love to watch girls finger themselves does anyone else ?
    Humphreybeagle and earlytimegirl like this.
  2. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

I could watch women matsturbating 24 hours a day. There is no better sight.

Tom

3. MrK40

MrK40 New Member

I can always get into watching female masturbation. It is interesting to see what the other hand finds to do while the one hand is busy.
  4. LuvTaGiveBJs

LuvTaGiveBJs New Member

LOL MrK40! Both my hands are usually busy with dildos - I still like them best - one up my puss and one up my butt at the same time - it's so hot! That's my favorite way to get off. With a little thumb action on the clit. Getting horny now :)
    KANEHODDER likes this.
  5. loveitrough

loveitrough Gold Member

wow ! Nice visual:D
  6. teamster145

teamster145 Gold Member

I dont believe there is anything that gets me hotter than watching my wife play with herself. I just wish she would do it more often. What about the women on here do you like watching men masturbate?
  7. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

Oh, I love watching my hubby masturbate. - When he starts grunting and breathing hard - I feel like I want to take his cock in my hand and do it myself... but I realize he is having fun all by himself - and when he starts shooting off - everything inside me gets so friggin excited. My stomach is in knots and I want to lick it clean.... it turns me on sooo much!
    jt _couple2012 and KANEHODDER like this.
  8. loveitrough

loveitrough Gold Member

My wife love to watch me also. I like to watch her squirm. Sometimes when we are driving down the road I will whip it out and she can hardly take it. She will get so excited . When we get home she can't get though the door fast enough off come the clothes and off to the bedroom:phat
  9. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma Gold Member

...I suppose you have already heard the story of us..... looking for ..ummm our .. ummm... clothes..
    we have often found our clothes at the door!

AIN'T LOVE GRAND!!!
    :brow
  10. loveitrough

loveitrough Gold Member

11. hey jude

hey jude New Member

does anyone one know any good videos or sites which have alot of female masturbation and such ?
  12. smileygal

smileygal New Member

I know my husband enjoys seeing woman please themselves, including me of course. :D I enjoy watching my hubby. I usually end up doing myself while I'm watching him. I can't stand it!
    Redline1 likes this.
  13. Ryan

Ryan Gold Member

Just a reminer, please don't post the sites in public if they have nudity. Use PM's if possible.
  14. teamster145

teamster145 Gold Member

It would be pretty hard I think for me to pull it out and go to playing with it right in front of her but perhaps i should just get over it and do it Huh. Any ideas on making it easier? Like getting drunk only I dont drink so I guess that one is out.
  15. loveitrough

loveitrough Gold Member

Its all about being comfortable with yourself. Just relax. Sex is a very natural thing to do including masturbation. You could try talking dirty to each other this might get you past your fear of just whiping it out. I think getting each other worked up is way better then drinking to get past your fear. I know when we talk sexy (dirty ) I will get so horny I will do about anything she wants me to do.
  16. Sir_Hugeness

Sir_Hugeness New Member

how can you not love watching a woman enjoy herself?!?
  17. violenttwilight

violenttwilight New Member

I enjoy being watched when i masturbate... I like when I am about to come and he slides his fingers inside me... as for watching a man.. i don't know if i could hold myself back.. i would want my mouth around his cock as soon as he started...
  18. haolcatx

haolcatx New Member

I love watching women masterbate too. I had a gf in Cali years back and on the weekends we would watch movies, just normal movies and sometimes she would start playing withherself while we were on the couch cuddled up. Usually she would be wearing her nighty and me some boxers. It was very spontaneous. She would just start rubbing her bare clit in front of me to orgasm. It would get me instantly hard and when she was on her second round (she tended to cum really fast when she did this on the couch) I would jerk off with her and after we were done we would go back to the movie still in progess. It is a turn-on just thinking back to that.
    KANEHODDER likes this.
  19. Tommyhot

Tommyhot Member

Man that is SO DAMN HOT!

:tup

Tom
  20. TheBlob

TheBlob Member

Man, i love masterbating for my man, but he won't do it for me :(