Female masturbation

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by johnnyangel694u, Mar 27, 2008.

1. johnnyangel694u

Gold Member

After reading another thread, I found it very interesting the young age that some females started masturbating. I never really thought of girls starting there sexuality. I guess it is being naive about what girls go through.

Did it involve stimulating the clit or penetration of vagina with fingers or whatever?

2. Barbwire

Gold Member

When I was 4, I remember putting crayons in my vagina. I was fascinated by it, but I don't remember it being a sexual thing at all. I just thought it was cool that I had a secret hiding place. :lol

When I turned 6, and started touching myself, I only stimulated my clitoris to orgasm. I don't think I put my fingers inside myself until I was 19, the first time I got up the nerve to use a tampon. (it was the kind without an applicator)

Once I knew it wasn't going to kill me, I did it on a regular basis, but honestly, when I masturbate now, my own fingers don't do much for me, I prefer a toy.

3. gillian

gillian New Member

Stimulating the clit was when I suddenly discovered that "whoa! that feels good!" feeling. When I tried penetration with my fingers/toys, I think it was more out of curiosity to see what might happen. I definitely still enjoy clit masturbation way more than anything else.

4. Scribble

Scribble New Member

Don't laugh...

I was sixteen before I even comprehended what it was. My parents thought it was one of those things I could figure out for myself. Well, it wasn't

I really hate the feeling of my own fingers inside of me, so I use fruit and vegetables, like cucumbers and (cliche) banannas

5. Barbwire

Gold Member

I can relate. To me, when my vagina sheathes my finger as I slide it inside, it feels odd & creepy. Honestly, I am somewhat squeamish about it. The texture on one part feels slippery & sleek, like an eel, and the opposite wall feels course and thick, like it's covered in cube steak.

6. JuicyB

JuicyB New Member

G-spot?

Do girls ever go for their G-spot while masturbating? I understand that some women don't even have them.