Female huddles

Discussion in 'General Sex Discussion' started by bluenavigator, Jul 10, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Female huddles... That is the female ritual, where all the ladies get together and talk about many things and usually kept in private. The ladies treat it as "secret" clubs and they don't reveal anything to any male, married or not.

As you can tell that I am male, I noticed the ladies do it many times at many places. I even asked couple of ladies about these rituals. They said that it was none of my business. I tried to discreet about the obivious questions and asked them different questions, meant to draw the answers out of their mouths. No luck. Hey males, have you ever get any kind of answer about these female huddles? :shrug

Of course, I am sure that they talk about sex and other stuff that they like to share among themselves. It is just a nuriance! Make us go crazy and try to find out what they were talking about!

Ladies, I am sure that you were involved in female huddles, time to time. I betcha that you, ladies, had great times chatting with other ladies. At least, can you tell us, guys, why do you, ladies, do this ritual? Do they actually tell other ladies about their sex with their partners? Why do they do that? What do they usually complain about? Of course, there are millions of questions that I want to ask but that will take forever to get questions answered. Just few answers will do fine. Other answers can come later. :idea

Guys, do the female huddles ever bother or drive you nut at all? Do any ladies every tell a bit about what they talked about in their female huddles? Ladies, tell any guy about what happened in the female huddles - is that considered a taboo? Is there certain rules for these female huddles? How does one start one? Is there different purpose for these female huddles? :ugh

Sure, strange enough that all of my friends know that I have a wife. These ladies never bother to invite my wife to their female huddles... I wonder why not.... Go figure! It is driving me NUT!!! :coocoo

2. Rose

Rose Resident Sexy Grandma
    Gold Member

:shrug I've never been to a 'female huddle'.

Is it an actual organized event.. like a 'coffee clutch', or 'ladies' tea'? Or does it just happen when a few of the 'huddle-ladies' see each other -- -- at the mall or grocery store?

Personally, I've never talked with others about my sex life. - well ... until " :sf "
    I'd be afraid the ladies would have their eyes on Thorn if they knew how attentive he was in bed. :lol

3. bluenavigator

bluenavigator New Member

Yeah, it is an event for ladies' "Ladies Nite" at their own homes, not anywhere else. Coffee Clutch or Ladies' Tea, they are all the same. Usually, these events were organized, once in while, they just come together at spur of the moment.

4. Miki

Miki Banned

I've been in female huddles and I do NOT fit into them well. But I have a very dirty mind so... I'm very good at fabricating stuff when we have our dirty contest part of the conversation. It's like this, you randomly say something hypothetical and sarcastic toward someone. Like if I said, for example, [EXAMPLE!] something about Rose. I'm not trying to insult you but you're the only girl in this thread, so please bear with me; I apologize if it's offensive but it's an example... Anyways, if I were to dirty argue with Rose then it'd be something like: "[insert guy Rose likes name here], better watch it or else he'll lose his balls under the table!" Then Rose would counter attack with something like "Well at least [insert guy Rose likes name here] HAS balls unlike the shrivelled little things you like about Ken." Then I would counter attack with something along the lines of: "Ken may be 15 years older than me but it's better to have 10 inches of something than 5 inches of nothing." And then we go on and on and I'd probably win because I AM devious... :shifty Okay, that's my perspective for you...
    :spank
    You know I AM devious.

5. Clark

Clark Member

What does this mean?

6. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

It's an accident when playing footsy under a table :rofl

honestly, I'm as confused as you about that statement.

7. Miki

Miki Banned

It means that I'll "HANDLE" him so good that he'll lose it... He'd lose something if I got to him though
    :bsdm RIGHT!

8. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

You are ridiculously kinky ... get help. :lol

9. pirouette

Gold Member

BlueNav,
    I've not been a participant in female huddles, but have been the topic of discussion in a few, I've heard. Perhaps it's because I'm not the type of person to gossip. I find it easier to talk with men. And given the nature of my profession, few women have much to say to me. Sucks.
    From what I hear, these huddles appear randomly, but never occur unless there's someone to talk about.

10. AnonymousOne

Gold Member

Apparently I've been the topic of a couple among a female friend and her friends :brow. And then I was mentioned in a few at my old church ... fuckin' hypocrites.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.